The Boss, the pretty girl in disguise.

Please hold my hand :)

~After School~

"Unnie, are you sure you didn't see any of there faces or any marks on their money that we could use?" Hyoyeon asked her sister as she feeds her.

"The only thing I remembered is that they have a crescent moon on their wrists." Soeun said as she recalled what happened.

"A crescent moon? I remembered a news article about a bunch of guys with a crescent moon their wrists and they were famous for illegal drugs transaction." Junho said.

"I don't remember fighting with anyone but why would they kill me?." Soeun sadly said.

"Soeun, where did the crime happened? I might find some evidence there." Bummie said as he stood up.

"Bummie...uhmm...I think it's the alley next to the Yeon street along the Imperial Boulevard. I don't really want you to be a part of this." Soeun said as she tried to sit.

Hyoyeon helped her but before Soeun can sit, Soeun yelled. Junho stood up to help Soeun

"Aaaah! I can't move my hand. My body really hurts." Soeun said as she shakily sat.

"Unnie, please don't move your body." Hyoyeon said.

"Soeun, I need to do this. We need justice for what they did to you. " Bummie said as he went out.

Soeun was looking at Junho and Hyoyeon. She doesn't know what to say.

"I feel really helpless...I'm sorry guys for wasting your time taking care of me."

"Noona, please don't say those words. We are not wasting our time. We do this because you're important to us." Junho said.

"He's right unnie. You've down a lot more for us. Now it's our turn to return it" Hyoyeon said.

"I'm really thankful for having you guys." Soeun said as she hold both of their hands.

 

Bummie arrived at the crime scene. He saw some drops of blood that dried up in the floor. He tried looking for some clues or things but he was unlucky. He sat down on one the crates located there and he was trying to visualize what happened to Soeun when he saw a pendant on top on one of the crates. It was a crescent moon- shaped pendant but you could see that it is a little bit damaged. When he picked it up, he saw the initials K.B on the back of it. He felt like he saw it somewhere and it is really identical.

[Flashback]

"Honey, looked at my new pendant" Byeol said.

"It's a crescent moon and it has our initials(A/N: K.B =Kim Bum/Kim Byeol) on the back of it." Byeol added as she flipped the pendant showing the initials on the back.

"It's pretty darling." Bummie complimented.

[end of flashback]

"What's the connection of this pendant and Byeol." Bummie thought. He was walking back when his phone rang.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Darling, where are you?"Byeol, who was in the other line asked back.

"I'm on my way to visit Soeun again" Bummie said.

"Ooh, can I visit her too?" Byeol said.

"Sure, I guess. Let's meet at the Heart of Soeul Medical Center." Bummie said. Byeol happily agreed.

...

When they arrived at Soeun's room, Soeun was sitting alone reading a book.

"Hi Bummie...and Byeol. Nice to see you again." Soeun greeted.

Byeol greeted back. "Where's the other two?" Bummie curiously asked.

"JYL called them for a meeting. They'll be back in about two hours." Soeun said as she set aside her book.

"Okay, I'll leave you guys for a while. I'm going to buy some food for us." Bummie said to the two ladies. The two girls agreed.

When he left, Byeol started looking at Soeun intensely.

Bummie remembered that he forgot something in the room so he came back but before he opened the door, Byeol started talking so he listened to their conversation.

"Hi Soeun. What happened to you? That must've hurt." Byeol smirked.

"Something terrible happened and it does hurt." Soeun said.

Byeol started laughing hysterically.

"Soeun..Soeun, I didn't know how you survived the attack. I guess you're stronger than I thought." Byeol mockingly said.

"What do you mean? Are you behind all this?"Soeun said. She was starting to feel uneasy.

"You didn't expect that from a girl like me huh? Well let me tell you the reason." Byeol started walking around the room.

"Jung Il Woo, you know him right? O wait he's your ex-boyfriend." Byeol added.

"You broke with him 2 years ago right? I know that because I'm the girl he kissed at your third anniversary" Byeol chuckled.

Soeun was speechless. "He didn't know that you were there but I knew. After you guys broke up, he started treating me coldly. He keeps saying that you are better than me because you are kind and very understanding unlike me who was always complaining and I get jealous so easily." She added.

Soeun was thinking about what she said. "He then told me that he doesn't want to see me. Those words destroyed my world. We were friends back then. I love him since we're young but he fell in love with you. What did he find in you that I don't have? I am still waiting for him to come back to me but there are no signs." She said as she sat down on the sofa.

"What about Bummie?" Soeun asked.

"Bummie? That guy? He is just a toy to me. I know he told you that he waited for me for 4 years. I said I liked him but the truth is I am using him because I like his fame. I like the fact that all eyes are on him and of course if you're his girlfriend, you'll have some of his fame. I don't understand why he waited for me. Maybe he didn't feel that everything was fake. All these years, my heart belongs to Jung Il Woo and for him only." Byeol confessed.

"How could you do this?" Soeun asked sadly.

"You could do everything if you have the will to do it so Soeun, if I were you. I'll watch every move I'll made because maybe a single step can lead to your death. I'm just kidding." The lady hysterically laughed.

Bummie who was shocked at everything he heard so he entered the room.

"How are you girls?" Bummie said acting he doesn't know anything.

"Nothing darling. Soeun-ssi is just telling me what happened to her. It was really sad." Byeol said as she hugged Bummie.

Bummie hugged back. Soeun just looked away then the Junho and Hyoyeon came in.

"Oh Byeol-noona,you're here?" Junho asked.

"Yes, I was just visiting Soeun but I'm leaving now." Byeol said.

"Wait Byeol, I noticed that your moon pendant is gone." Bummie said.

"I lost it somewhere but it's not important anyways." Byeol bid her last goodbye then she went out with a smirk.

The four of them were staring at each other. Bummie was waiting for Soeun to say anything that Byeol said but she didn't . 

"I found a pendant on the alley." Bummie said as he showed them the pendant.

"Wait, that's the crescent moon I saw tattooed on their wrists." Soeun was appalled.

Bummie was thinking of ways how to solve the issue but he couldn't. He hid the news from Hyoyeon and Junho because he thinks it's better if they're out of the problem.

The four of them was all speechless so Hyoyeon tried to start a conversation. 

"Our manager said that we'll probably debut in July. It's earlier than we expected." Hyoyeon said.

"I think you could do it even though there's less practice. What's your name again?" Bummie asked.

"The Royal Majesties(A/N: The Dancing Queen and the Emperor.) I think the name is too much." Junho answered.

"I thinks it is really pretty but be sure you'll work hard to deserve that name." Soeun added as she started lying down on the bed again.

Hyoyeon helped her and she saw how much Soeun is feeling everytime she moves.

"Unnie, I think it's time for you to sleep now." Hyoyeon reminded her sister.

"Junho and Bummie, I think you could go home now. Thank you for being here" Soeun said.

"I think I'll just go home tomorrow because I don't want to leave you girls here at night" Bummie said. Junho agreed with him

The four of them spent their nights together for a whole week until Soeun recovered a litlle bit.

 

Author's comments: Sorry for the lack of JunHyo but don't worry after Soeun's crisis, I'll give you a lot!

Please comment. or just say Hi.