I won't leave you

Please hold my hand :)

Love me and the world is mine.  ~David Reed

 

"It has been five months since I left that stadium. I'm really proud of him. I knew he could do it. The fact that I was there when they won is one of the happiest moments in my life yet it is also a sad one because I wasn't there to congratulate him. Though I find my job very enjoyable, I feel that my whole heart is left with them. I want to meet them but I can't because I promised myself that I need to face them with the new me. I want to bury weak and shy Soeun. I want to be strong for them and for myself." Soeun thought as she looked at her masterpiece and put her signature in the corner.

She then heard someone knock on her door.

"Come in." Soeun yelled as she sets aside her painting.

"Ms. Kim, the board wants your final draft of Building 1A" A lady in blazers appeared.

"Here it is." Soeun handed an envelope to her.

"Thank you Ms. Kim." The lady thanked her then she left the room.

 

Soeun lay her back on her bed. She then heard her phone rang.

"Hello?" Soeun asked.

"Unnie! Guess what? We won a triple crown today!"Hyoyeon happily said.

"Congratulations! I know you'll achieve that. Say hi to Junho and Bummie okay?" Soeun said.

"Okay. Oops I need to go. The Show will start soon. Bye." Hyoyeon said as she hang up.

"Bye..." Soeun said slowly.


The Show:

"Our guest today is Kim Bum, the famous captain and the MVP of this year's College Soccer Cup(A/N: what?!)." Kahi said as she introduced Kim Bum.

Kim Bum introduced himself and bowed.

"Bum-ssi, we know that you're quite famous with the girls. So many are wondering who is the person you're referring to in your speech five months ago?" Kahi asked curiously.

Hyoyeon and Junho looked at each other.

"She's a great friend of mine. I mean my girlfriend." Bummie sighed.

Bummie's fangirls in the studios started chattering.

"So Mr. Kim, do we know who your girlfriend is?" Kahi asked as she reads her cue card.

"She's really not famous so I don't think so but last year, we hang out a lot in school so I guess few people know her." Bummie said happily.

"I see... Where did you first meet? Sorry Mr. Kim for my questions. These are the questions asked by the audience." Kahi apologized.

"It's okay. We met on a class I took last year. She's my classmate." Bummie chuckled as he remembered what happened.

"I think there is no way that we'll know who she is so please just say something to her." Kahi happily said as she gestured him to face the camera.

 

"To Her,

I hope you're enjoying your time there. Don't worry about us. We're doing fine. I just hope that you keep in touch with us. I also want you to know that we miss you so much especially me. I hope you miss me too. I love you! We'll see each other again soon. Take care!" Bummie said as he formed a heart with his hands.

"Thanks Bum-ssi for that cute message, I hope that she sees this. Everyone thank you for watching The Show! We'll see each other next week." Kahi then concluded the show.

The four of them went the stage. Junho was trying to observe the backstage when he saw his father.

"Mr. Jaeyoung." Junho called as he went closer to him.

"Oh Junho, the set of this studio is quite simple but it's nice and clean." JiHoon complimented the set.

"I want you to meet someone." Junho said as he slightly pulled his father.

"Miss Kahi." Junho called Kahi who was giving an autograph to someone. Kahi turned around and saw Ji-Hoon.

"J-j-Ji-Hoon." Kahi stuttered as she pronouced his name.

"Noona?" JiHoon was shocked to see his friend again.

Kahi felt a tumult of emotions so she immediately hugged JiHoon.

JiHoon hugged back.

"JiHoonnie, we met again. Fate is nice to us. I'm really glad that you're a matured adult now." Kahi said.

"Noona, I missed you. I just wish that Joonhee was here with us." JiHoon sadly said.

"She's with us. She never left us. By the way, let's have dinner." Kahi said as she broke the hug.

JiHoon nodded. JiHoon invited the duo and Bummie to their dinner.

 

Kahi and JiHoon were talking to each other endlessly while the other three was just looking at each other.

"Partner, I didn't know that Ms. Kahi and our president is close to each other and they are in a trio with your mom." Hyoyeon said.

"I didn't know either." Junho shook his head.

"Hyung, you're missing noona?" Junho noticed Bummie is quiet. Bummie nodded.

"Don't worry she'll come back" Hyoyeon said as she patted Bummie's shoulders.

 

After 1 year and 6 months(A/N: I just want to finish this so I could start my next fanfic.)... 

"Bummie-oppa, blow your cake." Hyoyeon said as she puts down the cake on the table.

'I wish I'll see Soeun soon.' Bummie wished as he blew his cake. 

"Sorry Oppa but we need to go." Hyoyeon looked at her wrist watch.

"I'm really sorry hyung." Junho said as they rushed to their schedule.

Bummie was left alone in the cafe. He decided to rest his head  on the table for a while. 

 

He didn't know that Soeun just arrived and she decided to surprise him. Soeun learned from Hyo that Bummie is in the cafe so she went there.

She noticed that Bummie was resting so she slowly walked in and sat infront of him. She was observing his face and waiting for him to wake up.

Bummie slowly opened his eyes and he saw of glimpse of Soeun but he thought he was just dreaming.

"Soeun, when are you going to come back? I really miss you. I want you here in Korea. Please go home soon. My life is really lonely when you're gone. My heart really hurts so bad." Bummie unconsciously stated.

Soeun smiled and added, "That's why I'm here."

Bummie closed his eyes hoping that what he saw is true. When he opened it again, Soeun was there.

Bummie was startled realizing the words he said. "Omo, you heard everything?"

Soeun nodded.

Bummie bit his lips.

He was really glad that she's back after two years. He waited long enough. 

"So..." Soeun shyly said.

Bummie was trying to avoid her gaze but he was shocked when Soeun said, "I missed you so much. Sorry if I wasn't there at that times when you need me. Sorry If I wasn't there to congratulate you when you won your MVP award 2 years ago. That was one of my happiest moments when you said "I love you" to me in front of the whole stadium. I felt I was the luckiest girl."

"Wait...you watched the game?" Bummie asked.

Soeun nodded. "I don't want anyone to know because if I meet any of you there, I think I'll stay." Soeun explained.

Soeun felt guilty that she hid this little fact. She was resting her face on her palms when she felt some grip it.

Bummie pulled her into a tight hug.

"Please promise me that you won't leave me anymore." Bummie whispered to her ears.

"I promise. I won't leave you anymore." Soeun whispered back as she tightened her hug.

"This is the best birthday present I received." Bummie said as he kissed Soeun's forehead.

 

Author's comments: Guys, I'll finish this story tomorrow.

:(( I'll miss my duo. SoEul!