The End.

Please hold my hand :)

Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.

 

A beautiful young lady emerged from the entrance of the church. She was shining with her white ruffled dress. Everyone was very happy to see her especially young man waiting for her in the altar.

As the wedding song started to play, the young lady started walking. Her smile seems to brighten the day. She is only steps away from the altar when she saw her younger sister. Her younger sister smiled to her and gave her a "fighting" gesture.

Then she met this guy in tuxedos that have his right hand outstretched to her. She happily grabbed it as they proceeded to the altar.

................

 

"Bye Hyung and Noona!" Junho yelled to the couple. Hyoyeon waved to them for the last time before the couple leaves for their honeymoon.

 

 

"Soeun, what do you feel right now?" Bummie asked as he sat on a bench located on a beach.

"I feel happy. I'm really glad that we found each other." Soeun said as she watches the ocean.

"To be honest, I feel that my life is really peaceful now. It's been a long way for the both of us but I'm glad we never let go. Our past, though it's dark, is the one that brought us together so I'm really thankful. I don't regret loving you. I think all my sufferings are gone when you said that you want to marry me. I just want to say thank you for being there for me. Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for not teaching not only soccer but also how to open my heart again and how to forget the past. Thank you for waiting for me when I left and loving me like nothing happened. I hope that you'll stay the same. I hope that our relationship will last forever even after death. I love you."

Soeun honestly stated as she hold on to Bummie's hand.

Bummie was watching Soeun when he suddenly remembered a letter he wrote for Soeun. 

"Soeun, here's a letter I wrote." Bummie shyly handed her a blue card.

Soeun opened the letter.

"To my beloved Soeun,

I want to thank you for loving me. It must have been hard loving a person like me. A guy that doesn't know how to acknowledge a person's feelings. I want to thank you for being on my side even though I've hurt you a couple of times. Thank you for bearing all the pain in your heart just to see me happy. Thank you for giving me another chance in love. Thank you for opening your heart to me. 

I just want to say that I'm really lucky that I met someone like you. I think if I didn't have you in my life, I think I'm still waiting for someone that I know that doesn't exist. I just want to say that thank you for being my teacher, my best friend, my beautiful wife and my beloved soulmate.

I love you and I hope that you'll keep on loving me. I promise that I'll be there for you. I will always protect you no matter what. I promise that I'll be the husband that you wanted.

Love, Bummie"

Soeun smiled as she finished the letter.

She looked at Bummie and mouthed the words, "Thank you."

Bummie kisses her on the forehead and he let her head rest on his shoulders.

Then the sun started to set.

 

 

I don't miss you and you alone - I miss you and me together.
 

"I'm really excited to go out of this plane. It has been five years since I last saw my sister, Bummie-oppa and Junho. Though I live in America for five years, my heart is still in Seoul. I missed the time I was in duo with my partner but I don't hate the company for separating us and promoting us as solo artists. I just don't know what to feel when I see him again. We broke up not because we don't love each other but long distance relationship didn't work out for the both of us. We were both too busy. I just know that I still love him. I hope he still loves me." Hyoyeon thought as she looked out the airplane's window.

"Please fastened your seatbelts. We'll arrive in Incheon in 10 minutes. Thank you for riding Korean Air and welcome to Korea." The speaker stated.

Hyoyeon then fastened her seatbelt. She checked her things to make sure nothing's missing.

 

"Yes I'm home. I missed the air and ooh it's quite chilly." Hyoyeon said as she put her jacket. She then put a cap and shades on wishing that no one will recognize her.

She was observing the people when she saw her sister. She then rushed to her.

"Unnie." Hyoyeon said as she hugged her sister.

"Omo. Hyoyeon? Hyoyeon!" Soeun hugged back. Hyoyeon then noticed Bummie holding a little girl.

"Hi Oppa! and who's this little girl?" Hyoyeon said as she lightly pinches the little girl's cheek.

"I'm Kim Eunji. Hello" The girl waved as she smiled.

Hyoyeon smiled. 

"How old is Eunji?" Hyoyeon asked.

Eunji opened her right hand showing all her fingers.

"O five." Hyoyeon nodded in agreement.

"Hyoyeon, Junho has a concert today so he wasn't able to come." Bummie said.

"Would he mind if I watch his concert?" Hyoyeon curiously asked.

"I don't think so. That guy missed you and he'll be glad to see you again." Bummie said happily.

So they went to the concert. The venue is filled with screaming fans. They decided to sit on a vacant row in the middle.

'I'm really glad I'm here to watch Junho's performance.' Hyoyeon thought as she fixed her cap.

They came late so they just saw his last song.

 

 

 

 

 

'Is this the nerdy guy I knew? He changed so much. I feel so proud of him. But what is this feeling? I think I'm missing dancing with him again.' Hyoyeon thought as she clapped with the fans. She didn't know that her tears is starting to form. 

Junho bowed for the last time and thanking everyone when a girl in a cap caught his attention. He unconciously called her, "Hey, the lady in a cap there. Could you please come here?" Junho pointed her.

'Me? Is he pointing me? I'm the only one wearing a cap.' Hyoyeon thought as she covered her face but she stood up and went to the stage, still hiding her face.

The fangirls are all screaming because of jealousy.

"Miss, why are you covering your face?" Junho said as he handed her a mic.

"Well..umm..you look so cool oppa." Hyoyeon joked. 

Junho chuckled then he took a peak of the girl's face but she was really covering her face.

Hyoyeon went closer and whispered to Junho.

"Long time no see Partner." She shyly whispered.

Junho was shocked at first. 'Hyoyeon?'

Junho then pulled Hyoyeon hands out of her face revealing the girl's features.

"Everyone, please welcome Miss Hyoyeon." Junho yelled.

The fangirls screamed louder.

"Hello everyone. This is Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon said as she removed her shades and bowed.

 

"Royal Majesties!" The fans keep shouting; demanding them to dance together again.

 

"Omo, I'm not prepared." Hyoyeon shyly said.

"She's joking. Hyoyeon's always prepared." Junho said as he put his arm around Hyoyeon's shoulders.

The screams grew louder so the duo was forced to dance together.

 

Their bodies involuntarily danced their famous routines that they didn't know, they still have in their memories.

'Who knew that my wish would be fulfilled today?' Hyoyeon thought as she continued dancing.

Junho was just happy to see her.

 As soon the music stopped and the stage lights dimmed, Hyoyeon found herself crying because of happiness.

'Every memory I had of Junho came back to me. The time when Junho introduced himself to me. The time when we became partners in a subject. He was hiding his nerdy self by showing a failed bad guy disguise. O! That time when I learned that he was my childhood crush and I told him about it. The theme park trip was the best. I never enjoyed theme parks like that before. He's such a cutie. I also like the part when he auditioned with me and our duo is formed. The time when he confessed to me during the winter formal party. I also love the first I heard him sing. It was amazing. I also remembered the part when he got mad at me but I'm glad he met his father. Miss Kahi, that part was very embarassing. The saddest one is the phone call where we broke up with each other.' Hyoyeon was reminiscing everything that happened to them.

Junho bowed for the last time then he looked at Hyoyeon who was wiping her tears.

Junho approached her and wrapped his arms around her.

Hyoyeon hugged back but she can't stop crying.

"Junho, I hate you! I missed you so much!" Hyoyeon said between sobs.

Junho felt guilty but at the same time he felt happy with the confession. Then he remembered something so he rushed backstage to get something from his bag then he back to Hyoyeon.

"Hyoyeon, I know this is so sudden but will you be my partner for life? Will you marry me?" Junho asked as he knelt down in front of her and opened a small box.

"Eh?...Y-yes." Hyoyeon stuttered. She then wiped her tears.

Junho then moved his face closer to hers that they were less than an inch apart. Before she could say something, Junho lips was already pressed in to hers.

 

The End.

 

 

Author's comments: The end. Sorry if my story is not that nice. It's my first fanfic though. Don't worry I'm going to try harder. 

 Thanks everyone! *bows*

I love you