Fast Forward. Zoom!

Please hold my hand :)

Hyoyeon's POV

"Hey partner!" I saw Junho coming.

He gave me a high five. 

"I finished the book!" He said to me happily.

"Really? That was fast. I still have 50 pages left." I replied.

"It's okay. I already read this book about 4 times ago. I reread it again." He said cheerfully.

'Gosh. 4 times ago? This guy is such a nerdy' I thought.

"So partner, did you ask Soeun-noona what happened to them last saturday?" Junho curiously asked.

"She said they rode some rides and they ate together. I think she's just hiding what they did."I said.

"I guess too because my hyung said that it's a secret. They're too private."Junho replied.

"Class, I know you have a current project but I'm assigning you another homework. Don't complain. I need you to write a poem pertaining to someone in this classroom except me. It is due next next wednesday and whoever I'll pick as the best will going to have extra 20 points on their project."The teacher announced then the class went to an uproar.

"Another homework?"

"I wish my poem will win"

"Pertaining to someone huh?

"Cool 20 points!"

 

I then asked Junho "Are you good in writing poems?".

"I don't really know because I'm really not good at expressing myself with words." he replied.

"I don't know what to write." I said sadly.

He then patted my back, "I don't know too partner. Lets just do our best." Junho then did the hwaiting gesture.

I did the gesture too and continued reading. When the lesson started, I kept thinking about the poem. Shall I write about Junho? Besides, he's the only one I know in this class. Hyoyeon! Focus on the lesson. I looked at Junho, he was writing some notes down so seriously. He glanced at me and smiled. I turned around to ignore his gaze. Woo~ 

Junho's POV

My teacher gave us another homework and it is to write a poem about someone. I wish I know how to express myself . I was writing some notes down when I felt Hyoyeon glanced at me. I glanced back but she ignored it. What's wrong with her? Aigoo.

Author's POV

"That's all class, please work hard on your homework." The teacher concluded the class.

"Hey Junho! Wait!" Hyoyeon called Junho who was walking away from the classroom.

Junho stopped and then he looked back. "What's wrong partner?"He asked Hyoyeon who was running towards him.

"Are you really going to leave me behind?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I'm sorry but do you wanna go with me? I'm going to the library to study for my test later. My next class is after lunch." Junho asked Hyoyeon.

"I'll just go with you. I don't have any class either."Hyoyeon cheerfully replied. The two of them started walking towards the library when someone called Hyoyeon. 

"Hyoyeon!" A guy their age called and came rushing to them.

"I saw this and I want just want to let you know." He then gave Hyoyeon a piece of paper.

Junho who was curious about the guy suddenly asked, "Who's that guy?" He then raised an eyebrown. Hyoyeon smirked and she added, "Just a friend partner. Don't be so jealous." Junho was relieved. 

They both read what's on the paper.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We are looking for great dancers, singers, actors, emcees, djs, etc...

Age :18-32

If you're interested, we are holding an audition this saturday, July 7th, at 2PM.

From: JYL Agency

"JYL Agency?!!" Hyoyeon was jumping in joy when she heard Junho say, "That's where I work. I didn't know it's a talent agency."

"What? You're a trainee? You don't know JYL Agency? It's the biggest talent agency in the country." Hyoyeon curiously asked.

"I'm a administtrative assistant not a trainee and I'm not aware of our entertainment industry." Junho corrected her. She nodded and added, "Oh,Okay"

Then they proceeded to the library.

"There's the project, the poem and now, the audition. Aish I have so many things in mind."Hyoyeon complained while she was reading her book.

'Am I part of those "things"?' Junho thought to himself as he start his poem.

"The dark side of the moon, we'll never know

like the fears in your eyes, you never show.

.....

Junho paused when she saw Hyoyeon intensely looking at him.

"What?!" He asked.

"Nothing. I just realized that you're...handsome" She said. She was shocked at what she said so she covered .

"Just forget what I said." She added.

Junho chuckled, "Thanks!" he added.

'Hyoyeon told me I'm handsome. My heart began to beat like a race car again"Junho thought to himself.

"Hey partner, I'm done with the book let's start the report." Hyoyeon suggested.

"huh? oh sure. First, we need to learn what's the problem." Junho explained as he closed his notebook and grabbed a loose paper.

"I think the problem in the story is----" Hyoyeon started the discussion.

.........

"I think we're done discussing so lets proceed on writing our report. Okay?" Junho asked Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon nodded.

---------------------------------------------

"Class, I saw your abstract paintings and I'm quite amazed so please continue working hard. The next painting you're going to create is a painting of your seatmate. I know some will have a hard time in making it realistic but I'm not grading you on how good your painting is. I'm grading you on your details like eyebrows, dimples, wrinkles and etc..." The teacher announced.

Bummie and Soeun looked at each other and nodded.

The students then began facing each other including Soeun and Bummie. When they started painting, Bummie and Soeun started to observe each other. Everytime their eyes would meet, they'll turn away shyly. 

"Class, I know you're having a hard time. I know it's awkward but try to be professional like Soeun and Bummie." The teacher suddenly said then the students turned their attention to the concentrating duo. They were both shock to see that the whole class is looking at them.

"They're so focused that they didn't hear what the teacher said." One student said.

"Class, go back to work." The teacher reminded.

When the class ended, Soeun went outside to call her sister for lunch.

"Hello?" Hyoyeon answered.

"Lets eat together." Soeun suggested.

"I'm with Junho. Can he join?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Sure. Lets meet at the cafeteria." Soeun said as she proceeded to the cafeteria.

When she arrived there,the whole cafeteria was in a big commotion then luckily she saw Hyoyeon waving her hand. She approached them.

She greeted Hyoyeon and Junho. Hyoyeon gave her a tray of foods.

"Unnie, here's your food. There's a big line so I just grabbed some foods so you don't need to fall in line again." Hyoyeon informed her.

"Thanks' Soeun then grabbed a seat next to Hyoyeon.

"Soeun-noona, have you seen Bummie-hyung?" Junho asked Soeun.

"He's in my last class but I didn't know where did he go." Soeun said as she grabbed her apple.

"He's probably with the soccer team again." Junho said as he opened his milk carton.

Soeun nodded. 

"Unnie, can I join the audition next saturday?" Hyoyeon asked her sister.

"Audition for what?" Soeun said as soon she finished chewing.

"JYL Agency. They're looking for new trainees." Hyoyeon explained.

"JYL? If that's what you want then go but don't forget you have school so in case you pass, fix your schedule okay?" Soeun agreed.

Hyoyeon happily nodded. Junho, on the other hand, doesn't look he's amused.

'Am I the only person that doesn't know about the JYL Agency? I'm stupid' Junho whispered.

"You are stupid." A familiar voice whispered to Junho.

"Hyung, stop eavesdropping!" Junho suddenly yelled.

"Sorry, so what's up guys?" Bummie apologized then he greeted the two ladies.

"My sister allowed me to attend the JYL audition on Saturday." Hyoyeon cheerfully informed Bummie.

"JYL? Wow! I hoped you pass." Bummie cheerfully said. He looked first at Hyoyeon then at Soeun who was eating her salad.

'Why can't I take my eyes off her?' Bummie thought.

"Obviously, I'm the only one that doesn't know about that JYL Agency." Junho said and the three agreed.

..........................................................

The next day.....

3:00PM

The door bell rang, Hyoyeon opened it and she saw Bummie.

"Hi Hyoyeon, I came because your sister is going to teach me how to paint." Bummie informed her.

"Okay, come in. I'll just call my sister." Hyoyeon said as she rushed to find her sister.

"Unnie, Bummie-oppa is here." Hyoyeon saw her sister scribbling.

"Okay, could you prepare some food for us?" Soeun asked her sister.

Hyoyeon sighed. "Sure" She then went out to find some food for them. Soeun then went to their living room to greet  Bummie.

"Hi. You're ready?" She asked. Bummie nodded. Hyoyeon then came with a tray of food. She then excused herself after she put the tray on the table and went to their room. 

"In painting, one of the important you need to know is what is the subject of the picture. Anything different can attract attention like a dark spot on a light painting or a light spot on a dark painting. To create a picture, a focal point is important. A picture needs something that the viewer can refer to. You understand?" Soeun began explaining.

Bummie was taking some notes down.

 

.....................................................

Saturday (A/N: This story is taking too long. I'm pissed)

"Junho-ssi!" Hyoyeon called.

"Wait!" Junho came running from the building's front door.

"Hurry, we're going to be late." Hyoyeon said as she looked at her wrist watch

They arrived breathlessly to the audition room. One guy then called Hyoyeon's number.

"number 467!"

Hyoyeon then rushed to the stage.

"What are you going to do?" The judges told her.

"I'm going to dance." Hyoyeon said to the judges.

The judges nodded.

http://youtu.be/Gus6xbnrb6o

"Thank you. We'll call you again" They said.

After she performed, the judges turned around to observe the other auditionees and they saw Junho practicing his routine.

"Hey number 468, please come here." They called Junho. Junho came up and he saw Hyoyeon coming down.

"Miss number 467 please come here again." Hyoyeon was shocked that she was called again.

"You're Junho right?" One the judges asked. Junho nodded.

"Hyoyeon and Junho, we're going to play a song and please dance to it okay?" One judge said.

"Together?" Junho and Hyoyeon asked in unison.

"Yes." The judge said.

"Partner, I think we need to do our routine" Hyoyeon whispered to Junho. Junho agreed.

"Do you have any song that you want?" The judge said.

Hyoyeon nodded and handed them a cd.

When the song started, Hyoyeon and Junho looked at each other and they started dancing. 

Junho's POV and Hyoyeon's POV

The time seemed to stop when we were dancing. Our bodies moves together in complete rhythm. Every step felt like a connection is being formed. The nerves on our bodies are sparkling. I don't want this to end.

[end]

When they finished dancing, one of the judges said, "Could you meet us her next saturday?" They both agreed.

When they went down the stage, they heard the judges say, "I think we found or duo."

Hyoyeon gave Junho a high five. "Good job partner."

"Lets go home."Junho suggested.

Hyoyeon nodded.

Junho unconciously put his arm around Hyoyeon then he remembered what happened to him last time so he quickly dragged it away but before he lowered it down, he felt Hyoyeon's hand pulling his hand and returning to where it was lastly placed.

"You're scared huh? Don't worry I won't punch you again." Hyoyeon chuckled.

Junho smiled and they started walking away...

After 5 months...(A/N: Fast forward.. zooom! More Soeul and JunHyo moments coming up)

In that five months, many things happened: Junho and Hyoyeon became trainees at the JYL Agency. They are training to be a duo that'll debut probably next 2 years. Bummie and Soeun are done teaching others. Both Bummie and Soeun have increased skills on painting and soccer. Soeun eventually fell in love with Bummie. Bummie is still on doubt though. 

The lunch area was in a big commotion when a girl came up to announce something.

"Attention everyone! The day we are waiting for has come. The winter formal is here." She paused when everyone began shouting.

"I know everyone is excited so your wait it's over. Our winter formal is this friday at 8pm."She then continued.

 

Soeun looked at Hyoyeon and Junho and she noticed that they have their heads down.

"Guys!" She called them.

"Huh?" The two were startled.

"You're sleeping?" Soeun asked and laughed.

"Yes, the training is really hard" The two sadly replied.

"Did we missed something?" Junho asked and yawned.

"They said the winter formal is this friday." Soeun informed them while drawing on a loose paper.

"The winter formal? Hyoyeon, will you come with me?" Junho asked Soeun and then he asked Hyoyeon in a weak way.

Hyoyeon, who was half awake, answered ,"Sure Junho, lets just go back to sleep." She then put her head down and Junho followed.

"Wow, I guess those two doesn't have any problems anymore." Bummie suddenly commented.

"I know." Soeun agreed.

"Soeun-ssi, will you come to the winter formal with me?" Bummie asked her.

"Me? Are you sure?" Soeun stopped drawing and she faced Bummie.

"Yes, I'm sure. If some fan girl will ask me and I said yes, the other one will be mad so I choose you. I mean you're my friend so I want you to come with me." Bummie explained.

Soeun thought about it and she then said, "Okay, no big deal." 

'I thought he is asking me just to avoid his fan girls.Woo~ Even though I like that he asked me, I'll be glad if he said "I like you that's why I'm asking you". Soeun! Stop your illusions he's waiting for someone else! I'm having these illusions because after two years, I fell in love again. That's right, I fell in love with Bummie. I feel stupid because who knew I'll be one of his fangirls.' Soeun thought to herself.

-------------------------------------------

Day before winter formal...

"Unnie, what are you going to wear tomorrow?" Hyoyeon asked

"I don't know, lets go shopping" Soeun happily suggested.

They went to the nearest mall to find their dresses for the winter formal. 

"Unnie that's cute!" Hyoyeon happily said as she points one dress.

"This? Should I buy this?"Soeun asked her sister.

Hyoyeon cheerfully nodded.

----------------------------------

Author's comment: Guys. Fast forwarding is fun!!. I want progress. dum dum dum.

Recap: Junhyo is real but have an unclear status. Soeun likes Bummie. Bummie is still waiting for someone. Winter Formal is here. 

 

Preview:

"I have something to tell you."

"Me too."

" You go ahead"

"She's back! After four years, she's back!"

"Ooh really? I'm happy for you."

.................

"Hyung, she's here!"

"Hey ____, How are you?"

--------------------------------------------------