I'm sorry.

Please hold my hand :)

 

"You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving."

 

Background Music

"Hurry up, we'll be late for Bummie-oppa's game." Hyoyeon said as she pulled Junho's hand. They were ascending the stairs hoping to find a free seat.

"What did Soeun-noona tell you about her flight?" Junho said as he sat down.

"She said that it's better if she goes to the airport on her own. She doesn't want to see our faces because she might feel sad and stay." Hyoyeon said as she looked for Bummie in the soccer field.

Junho nodded. 

"There he is! Bummie-oppa!" Hyoyeon pointed to the guy on the corner.

 

After the game...

"The year's MVP award goes to Kim Bum who got 5 goals on today's game." 

Bummie went up to the stage to get his medal. He then bowed down to everyone.

"Mr. Kim, as the captain of the team and mvp, do you want to say something?" One of the host asked Bummie.

"I just want to say thank you to everyone that supported us. We couldn't have won if you didn't supported us so we dedicate this victory to you." Bummie paused as he showed everyone the trophy. "To my friends, Hyo and Junho, thanks for being there for me and to that person who isn't here today because she needs to leave, I love you and I hope we'll see each other again." Bummie said as he smiled.

Everyone was in a chaos because they want to know the "person" is.

Bummie bowed for the last time and went down the stage.

 

"I love you too and don't worry we'll see each other again." A young lady whispered as she left the stadium.


"Ma'am, these are the documents that you wanted." A man handed a folder to Kahi who was sitting on her office chair.

She was checking when she found something interesting.

"Lee Junho..." Kahi smirked.

"He's the missing son of Ji-Hoon and Joonhee huh? No wonder why he seems familiar." Kahi observed the picture once more.

"He has his mother's confidence and intelligence but he inherited most of his father's facial features." Kahi remembered something in the past.

[Flashback]

"Unnie, we'll miss you!" Joonhee hugged her friend.

"Joonhee and JiHoon, take care of each other okay? I'll miss you both." Kahi said as she hugged her friends.

JiHoon and Joonhee then rode the train. They waved back to her.

'Bye JiHoon and Joonhee. You've been a great part of my life. I will never regret meeting you. It fate will allow, we'll meet again. I'm really glad that I became your older sister.' Kahi smiled as she waved back.

---------------------------------------------

News: One of the most famous Trios is now gone?

"It's Kahi. That's right, our trio disbanded few days ago. It's not because of any misunderstandings, we just want to go to our separate ways and find our true mission in our lives." Kahi explained.

---------------------------------------------

"Noona...She's gone. Joonhee's gone." The guy from the other line said sadly. Kahi dropped her phone. 

"She's still young to die. I hoped that I was there to support her but I wasn't. Joonhee, I'm really sorry your unnie is not there." Kahi's tears started to fall.

"Noona? Hello?" That is the last call she received from them.

[End of flashback]

Kahi wiped her tears.

'I think this is the fate I've waited before. Joonhee, wherever you are, I hope your happy. Don't worry, I'll take care of your son.' Kahi thought.


 

The Show's staff were having a small party to celebrate the increase on their viewer ratings.

"Cheers for everyone who worked hard to achieve these ratings. Cheers to these two kids, who's still on the starting point of their career but they managed to show themselves as mature adults." Kahi said as she raised her glass.

"Cheers!" Everyone clanked their glasses with each other.

Kahi asked Junho to meet her at the balcony. Hyoyeon was left with the other staffs.

"Miss Kahi, what do you want to talk about?" Junho asked as they sat down.

"Junho-ssi, I know that you grew up as an orphan. What did you feel growing up?" Kahi said.

Junho was shocked that Kahi-noona knew his secret but he confidently stated, "I felt sad at first but I'm really thankful because my life is great. I never suffered from hunger nor do I suffered living outside a warm room. I thank my parents because I came out like this and I'm here now."

Kahi smiled. "Do you know who your parents is?" Kahi asked him.

"Recently,..." Junho paused. He wondered if he showed say this but for some reasons, he felt that he can trust Kahi.

"I found out that my father is the owner of the company I'm working at." Junho said honestly.

"You're working at JYL right?" Kahi asked. 

"Yes, Lee Jaeyoung is my father. For some reasons, I don't understand why he have two names. Lee JiHoon is the other one. He said my mother's name is Joonhee."

Kahi felt crying when she heard the names, JiHoon and Joonhee.

[flashback]

"Noona, in the future, I'll change my name into Lee Jaeyoung. It's cool isn't?" JiHoon said happily.

Kahi nodded and added, "It is cool."

[end]

"Miss Kahi, are you okay?" Junho asked as he looked at Kahi who was wiping her tears with her fingers.

"I just remembered something. No worries."Kahi said faking a smile.

"Junho-ssi, if you need anything, just ask me okay?" Kahi said as she spread her arms hoping for a hug.

Junho was shocked for a little bit but he hugged back. "Okay, Miss Kahi."

Kahi smiled and thought, "This kid is really like his parents."

 

They didn't know that Hyoyeon was watching them the whole time.

"Junho and Kahi-unnie left us. I wondered where they went so I followed them. What is this? Are they hugging?" Hyoyeon thought as she put her hand on .

She felt heartbroken so she started running away. Junho heard some footsteps and he noticed Hyoyeon.

"Bye Miss Kahi. Partner, wait up! I'm going to explain." Junho bowed down then he ran to catch Hyoyeon.

Kahi chuckled and thought, "Oh dear, these kids these days, full of jealousy. Tsk Tsk. I knew they have a relationship." Kahi then walked slowly back to the party.

 

"Hyoyeon!" Junho pulled Hyoyeon's arm. Hyoyeon shook her arm to free herself from his grip.

"I need to explain." Junho said.

"Explain what? I saw everything. You were hugging Ms. Kahi." Hyoyeon said as she crossed her arms.

"She wants a hug so I gave her one. That's all." Junho said.

"Why are you smiling when you hugged her?" Hyoyeon asked raising an eyebrow.

"That's nothing." Junho said wiping his forehead.

Then Kahi appeared. "Guys, don't tell me you're still fighting about that hug. Oh please...I don't like kids that is 18 years younger than me." She explained herself.

Hyoyeon became confused and added, "Unnie, you're 39 already?"

"Sssh.. Someone might hear you. " Kahi said as she covered her lips with her index finger.

Junho chuckled. "I told you it was nothing." Junho said as he nudged Hyoyeon.

Kahi then left them. 

"Mianhaeyo. I guess I'm wrong but who believe that Ms. Kahi is already 39?" Hyoyeon said shyly.

"It's okay partner. I would be jealous too if I saw you with someone else." Junho said as he rumpled Hyoyeon's hair. He then pulled her closer to him and gave her a hug.

Hyoyeon was covering her face but when Junho pulled her closer, she hugged him back.

 

Author's comments: How shall I finish this story? Tsk Tsk.