The painting.

Please hold my hand :)

~After two months~

"Junho, could you drive faster?" Hyoyeon complained.

"Sorry, I just have my driving license. I'm still not used to this." Junho said.

"Do you want me to drive?" Hyoyeon said.

"No, I can handle this."Junho said.


When they arrived at the airport...

"Where's Soeun-noona?" Junho said as he looked for her in the crowd of people.

"There she is! Hurry!" Hyoyeon pointed Soeun then she dragged Junho by his shirt.

"Unnie!" Hyoyeon hugged Soeun tightly. Soeun also gave Junho a hug.

"How's your flight noona?" Junho asked as he grabbed Soeun's luggage.

"It's fine. Thanks for asking Junho." Soeun said.

"Noona, lets eat first." Junho suggested.

"Sure but where?" Soeun asked.

"How about that restaurant?" Hyoyeon suggested.

"Sure, I missed the food there" Soeun agreed.

So they drove to that restaurant. (A/N: That restaurant and The Cafe...I should start thinking of names for places)

"I'm glad they're not here" Junho whispered to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon nodded. "Who are you talking about Junho?" Soeun asked who overheard him.

"Ah...The people who annoys me."Junho quickly responded.

"I want some barbecue ribs. All I ate in Paris are pastas." Soeun complained.

"I want barbecue ribs too." Hyoyeon said.

So they ate and talked about Soeun's vacation in Paris.

"Don't worry unnie, we'll go back to Paris with you." Hyoyeon assured her.

Then they went home to see what Soeun brought home for them.

"Junho-ssi, here's a snowglobe. I found it cute but I don't know if you'll like it so I brought you some macarons." Soeun said as she handed Junho a snowglobe and a box of macarons.

"Thanks noona." Junho thanked her.

"Hyoyeon, I brought a bag for you as my late Christmas gift." She handed Hyoyeon a bag.

"It's pretty unnie. Thank you" Hyoyeon said as she received the bag.

"Where's Bummie?" Soeun curiously asked.

"He told me last Tuesday that he and Byeol-noona will leave the town for a few days" Junho explained.

Soeun nodded.

"I think they'll arrive tomorrow." Junho added.

"Noona, by the way, I love the Christmas gift you sent me. The painting is really pretty."Junho added as he opened his box of macarons.

"I'm glad you liked it. Did Bummie opened his gift?" Soeun asked.

"About that, I don't know noona." Junho said as he shoved a macaron into his mouth.

"Okay" Soeun sadly answered.

'I went away to forget but my mind is still filled with memories of him. I accepted the fact that maybe he'll never love me but I still wish that he learned what my heart wants him to know. The gift I gave him is the only memory I could give him. I put all my heart creating that gift.' Soeun thought.

 

The next day...

Hyoyeon and Junho together with Soeun went to the airport again to meet Bummie.

"Hyung, how's your vacation?" Junho rushed to his hyung.

"It's was fun Junho dear." Byeol answered.

"O? That's great noona. Junho replied.

Bummie was looking around when he noticed Soeun.

"Soeun, how's your vacation?" Bummie said.

"huh? My vacation? It was great. Thanks for asking." Soeun cheerfully replied.

"Really? That's great. I think you will really enjoy it better if you don't have someone to bother you right?" Bummie said.

"What do you mean?" Soeun curiously asked. Hyoyeon and Junho looked at each other.

"How could you have a vacation that's two months? Don't you think it's too long? Don't you think that's selfish of you to have a long vacation while your younger sister is working day and night straight. Did you even consider bringing Hyoyeon along with you?" Bummie arrogantly said.

Junho tried to cut her but she just chuckled then she said, "Bummie-ssi, can you hear yourself?"

"You're selfish. I didn't know that the Soeun I knew has a selfish side." He said then he gave her a big smirk.

Bummie and Byeol then left them.

"Hyoyeon, am I selfish?" Soeun sadly asked.

"No unnie, I think Bummie-oppa just missed you. He said you're selfish because you didn't tell him you'll leave us." Hyoyeon said as she hugged her sister.

"He didn't open my gift." Soeun said sadly.

"How did you know noona?" Junho asked.

"If he did, he will never approach me like that." Soeun explained.

"Soeun noona, Bummie oppa didn't mean what he said." Junho comforted her.

"Thanks guys, I don't know what I'll do if I don't have you. I love you both." Soeun said as she hugged both of them.


"Bummie-hyung, why did you say that to Soeun-noona?" Junho said to his hyung who was lying in his bed.

"I'm not wrong am I?" Bummie asked him.

"Hyung! You don't know--- you know what the best thing you could do is to open the gift she gave you." Junho then left him.

'What's wrong with him?' Bummie whispered. Then he stood up and he looked for the gift Soeun gave him. When he opened it, he was shocked to see that it was a picture of himself. He also noticed a letter attached to the back of the painting. He opened it and he began reading.

"To Bummie,

First of all, I want to greet you a Merry Christmas. How's my gift? Did you like it? I work hard on  that painting than any painting I made. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you that I'm leaving. I'm really selfish right? Even though I don't want to leave my sister behind, I realized that I need to be alone so I could forget the past and start a new beginning. I want to face you three with a brighter me without any dark past. 

In addition, I want to thank you for everything. Thank you for sharing your precious time with someone like me. Thank you for teaching me soccer. Thank you for listening to my painting lessons that doesn't make any sense. Thank you for being for a part of my life. Thank you for your precious smiles, your inspiring words. Thank you for being a great friend. 

Lastly, I want to say that you gave me another chance in love. I know that you wouldn't believe me but I love you. You might never felt it but I tried to show you my love. I was about to confess to you at the winter formal after party but I learned she's back so I just hid it. Please don't consider me like one of your fans that just fell in love with your looks and not with your good heart. You're the person who opened my heart in loving again so I wanna thank you. I accept the fact that maybe you'll never fall for me but it's okay as long as I know that you know that I love you. Don't feel bad. I don't want to see the person the I love feeling guilty for not loving me. If I love a person, seeing him happy is enough for me to smile too even though I'm not the one in his heart. 

I know you have Byeol in your heart. I'm really happy for you for I know that you're happy because of her. Please take good care of her. Love her like she's the only girl in the world. Don't forget to smile always. You might not know but your smiles could lighten up the world. After you read this letter, please treat me like nothing happened. I don't want our friendship to be broken because one has a one-sided love for the other. I'll always be on your side as your friend.

From,

Soeun"

'Bummie! You're so stupid. How could you say those harsh words to her? You're the selfish one. You didn't consider her feelings. Why did she hide her feelings for so long? She's been suffering a lot lately and I added more to it. How could I face her again? Soeun is the only girl that love me like this. She is the only one that would rather choose to suffer just to see her loved one happy. Why didn't I feel her love if she's been loving me this long. Am I that insensitive?' Bummie thought to himself.

He was thinking about it all night until he fell asleep.


"Welcome back, Miss Soeun. How's your exhibit?" The teacher asked Soeun.

"It was fun and the paintings there are really extraordinary." Soeun shared.

"Is she the one that got the chance to join the Artist of the Century Paris Exhibit?" One student said.

"She's so lucky." The other one said.

Soeun then went back to her seat where she ignored Bummie.

'Her vacation was really an exhibit? Now I understand she wasn't able to bring Hyoyeon with her. I'm so mean' Bummie thought.


Lunch time.

"Noona, how's your day so far?" Junho said. 

"My day is fine. They asked me about my trip so it's a bit tiring answering all of them. How's yours?" Soeun replied.

"Well, we just watched a movie in class." Junho responded.

"It was boring" Hyoyeon complained.

"Noona, I think hyung opened your gift. He was so quiet when we left."Junho told her.

"To think of it, I should have not sent it if I know he'll never open it on time." Soeun said.

"Why?" Hyoyeon asked.

"There's no point in sending it. He said some things that you know...hurtful" Soeun said in a weak way.

"Unnie, he didn't mean it." Hyoyeon said.

Junho nodded.

Amidst their conversation, Bummie slowly approached them. Soeun who noticed Bummie said, "I think I'll better be going." She then grabbed her bag and started walking. Bummie grabbed her wrist but she just looked at it then she shook her hand. Bummie tried to catch her again but Junho stopped him. 

"Hyung, give noona some time." Junho said.

Bummie looked at him then at Hyoyeon.

"He's right."Hyoyeon mouthed to him.

Soeun went to her favorite place, the corner of the football field and there she contemplated.


 

Author's comments: comments.

Soeun...don't cry.