My inspirations...

Please hold my hand :)

 

Soeun was sitting in her chair concentrating on her painting when her teacher came up to her and looked at her painting.

Soeun-ssi, I’m impressed with your painting skills. When did you start painting?” The teacher asked.

It’s really my passion. I’ve been painting for two years.” Soeun answered. Bummie who was having a hard time painting looked at Soeun.

Do you have any inspirations?”The teacher said as she analyzes Soeun’s painting.

“My inspirations just come from my daily life.” Soeun faked a smile.

Yes, I understand. Please continue painting.” The teacher reminded Soeun as she went to look at other students painting.

Soeun caught Bummie staring at her so she just smiled back and went back to work. Bummie got embarrassed so he just continued painting.  When the class ended, Soeun was fixing her things when Bummie looked at her painting for the last time.

I am here looking at Soeun’s painting. Her painting gives me a dark feeling for some reason I don’t understand. Why do I feel that this girl is hiding something?’ Bummie thought to himself.

Soeun-ssi” Bummie called.

Yes?” Soeun was done fixing her things when Bummie called.

uhmm…Soeun-ssi, can teach me how to paint? Don’t worry I’ll pay.” Bummie said.  The words just slipped from his tongue.

Me? Sure but don’t worry I’ll do it without pay. I have nothing to do at home most of the time anyways.” Soeun said.

Are you sure?”Bummie asked.

“Sure, what days are you free? We could do our sessions at my house. I and my sister won’t mind.” Soeun said.

I’m free at Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon. Would your parents mind?” Bummie said.

My parents died a year ago but I think they wouldn’t mind.” Soeun face became serious.

I’m really sorry to hear that.” Bummie replied sadly.

“It’s okay. It happened a long time ago.” Soeun said as she started to carry her things.

“Do you want me to help you? Where’s your next class?” Bummie suggested.

Thank you very much, Bum-ssi. My next class is PE so I need to go to the Girl’s Volleyball Field. Are you sure you want to carry my things?”Soeun informed him.

“I insist and besides, I have PE too so I’ll just drop you off.”Bummie explained as he smiled.

Soeun smiled and they continued to the gym.

When they arrived near the gymnasium, a throng of girls began to form when they saw Kim Bum coming. They were shouting his name but because he is with Soeun, he just waved back to them.

Oppa, saranghae!

Oppa, you’re so handsome!

Oppa, you’re so cool!

Those are just few of their cheers.

Soeun who was aware of the girls bid her good bye to Bummie.

“I didn’t know that you were famous but thanks again for carrying my things. I’ll carry it from here. See you later Oppa!” She said as she waved and smiled.

Bummie smiled back and then he went to the guy’s locker room to change. While he was changing, he remembered Soeun’s face.

There are a lot of girls who keep calling me “oppa” but why does the feeling is so different when Soeun was the one who did it.’Bummie thought as he shook his head.

Guys, get out of the locker room now!”  The teacher called unto them. The boys finished changing so they went out to the soccer field

Guys, we are playing soccer today because the class of Ms. Lee will be starting their soccer lesson next week, I want you to execute a perfect game of soccer so that the girls could see how it’s played.” The teacher informed them.

The teacher came to him and said, “Kim Bum-ssi, I want you to show your best skills today.” Bummie nodded and the boys came to the field.

They were doing their stretches when Bummie noticed Soeun watching them along with some of her friends. Soeun saw him so she shyly waved and did a fighting gesture. He smiled back then he continued stretching. Some of the girls in Soeun’s class saw what happened so they started gossiping.

Did you see that? The famous Kim Bum just smiled to Soeun-ssi.” One girl said.

Really? Why would he do that? Are they dating?” The other girl said.

I hope not because we know that we are much better than her— prettier and ier.” The girl replied.

I agree. Let’s just watch the game.” The other girl added.

Soeun heard everything they said but she chose to focus more on the game.

The players took a break from the game when the two teachers talked to each other.

“Your boys are pretty good.” The girls’ teacher, Ms. Lee complimented Bummie’s teacher.

I agree. I have an idea about playing a Co-ed game today.” The guys’ teacher, Mr. Jung suggested.

Sure, I’ll ask the girls.” She said as she gathered the girls.

Girls, we are going to play a co-ed game and I need 10 girls” Ms. Lee asked the girls.

Soeun who’s not interested in volunteering got called by the teacher.

Soeun-ssi, I need you to play because there are only 9 volunteers.”Ms. Lee informed her.

Me? Okay.” Soeun obeyed her teacher.

The girls were separated into five and those two teams will team up with the boys. Soeun was put on the same team as Kim Bum. The girls then greeted their teams. The game was really intense—the ball was rolling here and there. When Kim Bum got the ball, he was running really fast when he saw Soeun on the other side without any guards so he just kick the ball to her. Fortunately, Soeun was attention so she just ran with the ball trying to pass the opponents and when she was near the goal, she just passed the ball to Bummie who made the winning goal. Their team was celebrating when one of the girls got jealous of the victory so she kicked the soccer ball. The soccer ball was so fast that when it Soeun’s head from the back, Soeun collapsed. Everyone was shocked when Soeun fell.  Bummie responded immediately by carrying Soeun and rushing her to the campus clinic. Everyone that was left was having a great commotion.

What happened?

Who kicked the ball?

Why did she collapse?

Where did the ball hit her?

I hope she’s okay

Soeun, who was resting on a bed, regained her consciousness and was shocked to find herself in the clinic.

What happened to me? Ouch!” She said as she touched her head.

Don’t move. Someone hit you with the soccer ball.” A guy with a familiar voice said.

Bum-ssi? Thanks for bringing me here but I think I could go now, I’ll just ask the nurse for a pack of ice for my head.” She said as she slowly stood up.

Bummie tried to stop her but she made a signal that she’s fine. When she got her ice pack, she slowly went to walk towards the gym to get her things. She didn’t knew that Bummie was following her.

“Soeun-ssi, are you okay now?” Ms. Lee rushed to her and asked her.

Yes Ms. Lee” She said as she nodded.

The rest of the class already went home. You could go in to get your things.” Ms. Lee added.

Soeun went in to get her things and when she went out, she greeted her teacher for the last time. She then went to meet her sister at their meeting place.

Omo Soeun-unnie what happened to you? Are you okay?” Hyoyeon asked after she saw her sister holding an ice pack.

I’m okay. Let’s go home” Soeun smiled as they went home.

Bummie who was left alone was thinking about Soeun’s health decided to go home too.

 

An entry in Soeun's diary:

 Dear Diary,

 

Today was fun but at the same time hurtful. My teacher said that I should keep painting and she said I have pretty skills. Bum-ssi asked me to teach him how to paint. I don't see anything with that but when my PE class came, I realize that he is famous with the girls. I don't know if I should reconsider it. I heard some words from my classmates concerning him but I'm trying my best to ignore it. I don't know what's hurtful: those words or being hit with a soccer ball. 

                                                                                                                                                           Sincerely yours, Soeun

      

Author's comment : I know guys this doesn't have Junhyo moments...I'm trying to alternate things... I agree with you guys: It's pretty lame. I don't have any ideas stored in mind.