It's a deal

Please hold my hand :)

 

“Unnie!” Hyoyeon called her sister who was writing in her diary.

“What?” Soeun yelled back.

“Unnie, I need help in cooking.”Hyoyeon explained.

Soeun then rushed to the kitchen. She saw her sister holding a whole chicken.

“What are trying to cook?” Soeun said as she grabbed the chicken from her sister.

“uhmm…Samgyetang” Hyoyeon said shyly. Soeun stare at her with a blank face and then she showed her sister how to cook it. From the preparations to the stuffing and from the stuffing to the boiling part were easily done by Soeun.

“Wow Unnie how could you do that?” Hyoyeon was so amazed.

“It’s easy but the thing with you is you don’t listen very well.” Soeun joked.

“…unnie you’re right” Hyoyeon admitted as she bowed down her head.

The sisters were laughing at each other when the door bell suddenly rang.

“Who could it be?” Soeun curiously asked.

“Maybe it’s Junho, I invited him to discuss our project today.”Hyoyeon replied.

“I guess you’re friends again.”Soeun happily replied.

Hyoyeon smiled and then she rushed to open the door. She was shocked to see Junho standing next to Bummie.

“Annyonghaseyo Junho-ssi and Kim Bum-sunbae” She then bowed to them. The two of them bowed back.

Hyoyeon then invited them to eat so the two of them entered the house and when they entered the dining room, they saw Soeun.

“Oh…Annyonghaseyo”Soeun bowed then they greeted her back.

After they greeted each other, Bummie said “Sorry if I invited myself here… I forgot to ask Soeun her address so I just joined Junho.”

“It’s okay...My sister and I prepared some food so I’m glad you could join us.” Soeun said smilingly.

Soeun then invited them to seat down so they could eat. Everyone was so quiet together so to break the silence, Hyoyeon said “Here’s the samgyetang my sister cooked. Taste it.” She then handed over the food to Junho. Junho grabbed the leg part of the chicken and then passed the food to his hyung who took the chicken part. The two sisters are watching them eating their first bites.

“uhmm. Soeun-sunbae, this is the best samgyetang I’ve ever tasted” Junho said happily.

“I agree.”Bummie added.

“Thank you…and Junho-ssi, please call me noona instead of sunbae.”Soeun replied.

“Okay noona” Junho chuckled. Hyoyeon kicked Junho’s feet and whispered, “You look too happy.”

Junho cringed but he then faked a smile. The four of them finished eating when Hyoyeon suggested, “Do you want to watch a movie before you leave?”

Junho looked at Bummie and added, “I guess we could, I think there’s no homework that is due tomorrow.”

“Are you ready for some horror?” Hyoyeon asked as she grinned.

“Yes, we are but are you?” Junho asked her back. 

Hyoyeon smirked. When the girls finished cleaning up, Hyoyeon then prepared the movie for them to watch.

Soeun sat down on the couch with a pillow in her hands and next to her was Bummie who was really calm.

Junho and Hyoyeon decided to seat on the floor. When the movie started, Hyoyeon keep glancing at her sister who was starting to sqeeze her pillow.

'I'm going to kill you Hyoyeon! You know how much I hate horror movies.' Soeun thought to herself.

The story was taking on too long so Hyoyeon asked Junho if they could start their project. He agreed so they left Soeun and Bummie alone in the living in the room.

"Great! This is just great Why did you leave us alone here?" Soeun and Bummie thought sarcastically.

"What do you think of the two?" Junho asked Hyoyeon as he opened his book.

"They look cute together. Don't they?" Hyoyeon replied as she grabbed her notebook.

"Yes, why don't we arrange a theme park date for them?" Junho suggested.

"Sure, next saturday at what time?" Hyoyeon said.

"How about 9 in the morning?" Junho replied.

"Deal, Let's just meet there." Hyoyeon smiled as she extended her hand.

"It's a deal partner" Junho then shook her hand and smiled.

Then they continued discussing their project.

On the other hand, Soeun and Bummie was so quiet together even though they are both scared at that time.

Everytime something will pop out, Soeun was covering just her face with a pillow.  

'Soeun is so cute when she's scared but she's the only one girl that doesn't scream even she's scared.' Bummie thought.

When the movie ended, Soeun was fanning herself when Bummie said to her, "Soeun-ssi... here's  my handkerchief" He then gave his handkerchief to her shyly. "Oh?...No, I'm okay" She shyly refused. Bummie was sad that she refused so he just put it back into his pocket sadly. Junho and Hyoyeon then came to the living room.

"Hyung, let's go" Junho said as he gave Soeun his last greeting. They waved to each other for the last time. Hyoyeon then mouthed to Junho "Don't forget about saturday, okay?" Junho nodded back and the boys went home.

"Hyoyeon, do you really need to play that movie?" Soeun angrily asked.

"Sorry unnie...You handled yourself very well though."Hyoyeon giggled.

"...what do mean by that?" Soeun asked.

"I remembered when you and Jung Il Woo(A/N: I just picked him. lol) are still together, everytime you watch horror movies, you scream to the point your voice cracks." Hyoyeon explained.

"Okay. I changed" Soeun smiled and then she went their room to sleep.

'Okay, if you say so...' Hyoyeon thought to herself.

 

Saturday "Theme Park Date"

7AM

"Hyung, they accepted us for the job" Junho rushed to his hyung to show the letter he received.

"They said we could start on Monday." Junho said while he jumps because of happiness.

"Oh really? Should we celebrate today?" Bummie said happily.

"Sure, let's go to the theme park today" Junho suggested.

"Sure just take a shower and dress up." Bummie said.

Junho then turned around and smirked. He then took a shower and he picked some clothes from his closet.

Bummie saw Junho busy preparing himself so he commented "Do you have a date today? Are we meeting someone there? You look too prepared today." Junho then looked at his hyung who was wearing--

"Hyung, I think I'm not the only one that is too prepared today." Junho replied ignoring the first two questions. The two of then proceeded to the theme park to have their so-called celebration.

On the other hand, Hyoyeon was calling her sister that was taking too much time in the bathroom.

"Unnie, let's go! The theme park will open soon!" Hyoyeon yelled from the front door of their house.

Soeun came running from the bathroom with her wet hair still dripping. Hyoyeon gave her a hair brush.

"Thanks" Soeun then grabbed the brush and then she started combing her hair. After they locked their house, they drove to the theme park. 

(Soeun's)

 (Hyoyeon's)

When the girls arrived to the theme park, it was filled with a lot of people. Hyoyeon was looking around hoping to see Junho and Kim Bum by any chance. Soeun was covering her head from the heat when asked Hyoyeon, "What are we waiting for?"

"Here they are" Hyoyeon replied as she saw the guys approaching them. She waved to them.

When they're done greeting each other, both Bummie and Soeun was shocked to see each other.

"You didn't tell me that we are going meet them" They said in unison.

"Sorry Bummie-hyung and Soeun-noona but we planned to give you a surprise theme park date." Junho and Hyoyeon stared at each other shyly.

Soeun and Bummie were both angry when Junho and Hyoyeon said "We'll leave you behind okay?" Then they left the two alone.

Bummie and Soeun were both shocked by the scheme the other two created.

"Date huh?" Bummie asked Soeun who was also uninterested.

"I don't know what they are thinking but lets just enjoy this day" Soeun face turned into a joyful one. Bummie nodded.

to be continued...

------------------------------

Author's comment: "Nothing much chapter" just read the next one k? please comment. 

Spoiler: Who wants some JunHyo? Keep reading then :D I love you guys!