That night

Please hold my hand :)

The time has arrived. The gymnasium was decorated with balloons and flowers. There are people dancing here and there. The snacks bar is slowly fading. The atmosphere is filled with loud music. Everyone has their own partner dancing or talking with them. 

"Hyoyeon, you are really pretty today" Junho complimented Hyoyeon who just arrived with her sister.

(Hyoyeon's)

"Thank you but do you mean I'm not pretty everyday?" Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow. Junho denied, "What I mean is that you look prettier in a dress. Girly!" Junho then gave her a big smile.

Hyoyeon sighed and smiled. "That's a better answer." She added.

The two found Soeun sitting alone in the corner so they approached her.

"Soeun-noona, what's wrong?" Junho asked the bored Soeun.

"Nothing" Soeun answered weakly.

"Where's Bummie-oppa? He's your date right?" Hyoyeon asked.

Soeun nodded and said, "He just left to get me a drink"

"Ah, unnie we'll just leave you for a while okay?" Hyoyeon asked then she asked Junho to dance with her.

Soeun nodded.

'There's really nothing wrong right now. The only problem is that Bummie asked us to stay at their house later to have a seperate party. I'm planning to confess but I don' know how. Aigoo' Soeun thought.

"You know my sister is telling me that she's planning to confess to Bummie-oppa tonight at your after party later." Hyoyeon informed Junho.

"Really? That's good. I hope Bummie-hyung will accept noona." Junho said as he grabbed a punch drink from the snack bar.

"I hope so too" Hyoyeon said then she glanced at her sister who was talking to Bummie.

Hyoyeon smiled. The music turned into a slow one. Everyone started to dance with their partners. Junho and Hyoyeon looked at each other.

"I guess we need to dance together again." Hyoyeon said. Junho agreed

She then put Junho's hands on her waist and then she put her hands around Junho's neck.(A/N: Is that how people do it? I have no idea.) The atmosphere was still awkward so Hyoyeon tried to break it.

"Loosen up partner, I not going to bite you."Hyoyeon joked. Junho chuckled then he hugged hyoyeon tighter and whispered to her ears seriously, "I like you partner. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Hyoyeon was shocked at what she heard but she felt happy so she whispered back, "What if I don't like to be your girlfriend?"

Junho pushed her away slightly with a sad and disappointed face. Hyoyeon laughed and hug him back, " Don't worry partner. I like you too so...I would be glad to be your girlfriend" Junho's smile came back again so he hugged her again tighter. 

The event passed by so passed so quick that the four of them found themselves sitting on Bummie's/Junho's living room.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Bummie asked.

The three just stared at him so he said, "How about a campfire?" They all agreed so they went outside to prepare the fire. When they were seating down, Bummie started the conversation.

"How's your training?" Bummie asked.

Junho looked at Hyoyeon. "Uhmm... They said our debut is probably next year or the one after that." Junho explained to him.

Bummie nodded.

"What do you think of the winter formal?" Hyoyeon happily replied.

"Soeun, what do you think?" Bummie asked Soeun.

"It's not bad. I guess." Soeun said.

"It's kinda boring" Hyoyeon admitted.

"They don't have the King of the Night award." Junho complained.

"You'll never win though." Hyoyeon teased.

Junho frowned but he admitted that she's right. (A/N: You don't have to be the king. You're the emperor! back to the story---)

"I'm thirsty, where can I get some water." Hyoyeon asked. She then gave Junho a signal to come with her.

"I'll come with you." Junho followed so the other two were left.

"Bummie-ssi...I have something to tell you." Soeun said. She then left a big sigh.

"Really? Me too." Bummie said excitedly.

"O, you go ahead." Soeun said happily.

"Soeun, she's back. The one I'm waiting for, she's back." Bummie said happily. Soeun felt like her heart is being stabbed. She felt like it shattered into a million pieces when she heard those words.

"...I'm glad. Your four years of waiting have paid off." Soeun said and she faked a smile.

"I know so what are you going to tell me again?" Bummie said.

"Oh that? It's nothing important."Soeun said as she stood up.

"Lets see what the other two are doing" She added.

Soeun found the other two talking around a counter. She then grabbed Hyoyeon's glass and drank the water from it quickly. Hyoyeon noticed that Soeun's out of herself so she said, "I think we should go now." The two boys agreed so they accompanied them to the door.

When Hyoyeon opened the door, a woman was standing. Junho then yelled, "Byeol-noona!"(A/N: Kim Byeol, one of Bummie's leading ladies. :D)

The girl yelled back, "Junho-ssi!" then she ran and hugged Junho.

Hyoyeon was infuriated so he gave Junho an intense look so Junho slowly broke the hug.

Junho then called Bummie, "Hyung, she's here! Byeol-noona is back!"

Bummie who was still in shock gave Byeol a hug. "How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine. How about you" She asked him back. Before Bummie was able to answer, Hyoyeon cleared and said, "Thanks again! See you next time." She then waved to Junho and to Bummie. The girls went home eventually.

When they arrived home, Soeun began to cry so Hyoyeon talked to her.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I'm so stupid Hyoyeon. I believed that maybe I'll have my second chance in life to fall in love again but I was wrong. Why did I fell in love with someone that has someone else in their heart?" Soeun covered her face with her hands.

Hyoyeon patted her sister's back, "Unnie, it's okay. There still a million in the world waiting for you."

"I don't know Hyoyeon. I don't know. I was hurt for the same reason: I'm not good enough. Am I not that smart? Not that pretty?" Soeun can't stop crying.

"Unnie, relax okay? We'll figure this out." Hyoyeon then rushed to the kitchen to give her sister a glass of water.

"Drink this. I want you to calm down." Hyoyeon said. She also felt sad about her sister but she doesn't know how to help her sister.

Hyoyeon led her sister to their bedroom and she helped her sister change so she could sleep. Soeun fell asleep from crying. Hyoyeon watched her sister fell asleep.

"Unnie, you're beautiful, kind, smart, and you're a sister I will never replace." Hyoyeon whispered to herself then she went to sleep.

------------------------------------------

 

"Unnie, you're leaving? Why are you packing your things?" Hyoyeon found her sister packing her clothes.

"I'm going to Paris!" Soeun said cheerfully.

"Paris?" Hyoyeon was shocked to find her sister so cheerful after what happened yesterday.

"Yes, that's what it said" Soeun pointed to a letter on the ground.

Hyoyeon picked it up and she read it.

"To Miss Kim So Eun,

You have been invited to the Artist of the Century Paris Exhibit.

This exhibit is a two-month exhibit that will allow you to see the master piece of different artists from around the world.

Your plane ticket is attached to this letter. 

Please consider our letter and we'll be glad to see you there. 

Merci!

Artist of the Century Paris Exhibit"

"Two months? That's too long unnie. Don't you think?" Hyoyeon complained.

"Hyoyeon, I know it's long but don't you think I could use this opportunity to help myself forget the past? Besides, this offer will arrive once in my life." Soeun tried to convince her sister.

"But unnie,"Hyoyeon paused when she realized that maybe her sister is right. "Okay, if that is your wish, I'll support you." Hyoyeon hugged her sister.

"Hyoyeon, my flight is on saturday. I know it's the 24th. I won't be able to celebrate Christmas with you but it's okay. I'm going to try contacting you on Christmas. I'll buy you a souvenir there as a late Christmas present. Don't tell Bummie about my trip okay?" Soeun reminded her sister.

Hyoyeon agreed but she felt sad that she won't be able to spend her Christmas with her sister.

"Don't be sad!" Soeun hugged her sister again.

"Unnie, I have something to tell you." Hyoyeon was about to confess when Soeun suddenly said, "What? Are you going to tell me that you and Junho are finally dating?"

Hyoyeon was shocked so she asked, "How do you know?"

"Hyoyeon, I know you more than anyone else. I've been waiting for this to happen for the past 5 months." Soeun admitted.

"For the past five months?" Hyoyeon laughed then Soeun eventually followed her.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's comment: comments. comments.

I wanna hug Soeun!

Congrats to her new drama

and I almost forgot Happy Birthday to our beloved KIM BUM! 

 

I uploaded this fanfic at 12:05am though.