I'm just helping you

Please hold my hand :)

"I need to talk to the president." Hyoyeon said to her manager.

"Why? Do you want to talk about your career again?" The manager curiously asked.

"Nothing. I just need to say something." Hyoyeon said.

"I'll ask him. If he's free, maybe you could talk to him later." The manager said as she left.

"I don't know how Junho will react to this but I need to do this.' Hyoyeon thought to herself. She was walking around the building's corridors waiting for the manager's reply.

"Hyoyeon, I think you can go now and talk to the president." Her manager appeared.

"Okay." Hyoyeon said happily as she rushed to the president's room.

 

"Hyoyeon-ssi, what is the thing that you want us to talk about?" The president asked.

"It's about your missing son." Hyoyeon said.

"How did you know about my missing son?" The president curiosity rose up.

"I know it's bad to eavesdrop but I heard everything. You see, I have a friend and he told me that he grew up in an orphanage. He said that the only thing he has from his parents is a picture. The picture shows four people: Ji-Hoon, Joonhee, Seoin and Shujin. I believe that you're Ji-Hoon and you are his father." Hyoyeon paused.

The president was intensely looking at her. How could she know all of that?

"Does your friend have a scar?" The presidents asked as he was thinking about the possibility that he finally meet his son.

"In fact, he actually do have one on his nape. I just noticed it yesterday. He said that it is a birthmark."Hyoyeon said.

"Who's your friend?" The president is starting to smile when Hyoyeon added, "That friend is my partner, Junho-ssi."

"Junho-ssi? How could I not notice him? My son has been working here for the past seven months yet I didn't met him yet." The president thought.

"Mr. President, I just want to add that, I'm one of the daughters of Seoin and Shujin. We met before when I was still a young girl." Hyoyeon gladly added.

The president was filled with mixed emotions. He's son is alive and is working on his company. The daughter of his bestfriends is here and is the one that helped him find his son.

"Hyoyeon-ssi, I'm really glad that you helped me. Even though it's rude to eavesdrop, I think this is an exception. I know you grew up like a wonderful lady like your parents. Would you like to have a dinner including Junho? We need to explain this to him." The president gladly said as he extended his hand.

Hyoyeon shook it shyly. "I'll let him know." Hyoyeon cheerfully added.

 

 

Hyoyeon went to the practice room happily. She knocked but no one replied so she slowly opened the door. Junho was so immersed in dancing that he didn't notice Hyoyeon.

"Yah!" Hyoyeon said as she hit Junho's head.

"What?!" Junho turned around with a confused look on his face.

(A/N: This gif is fascinating. :D)

"You're too much into dancing. You didn't notice that I knocked." Hyoyeon tried explaining.

"I'm sorry but you don't have to hit me in the head." Junho was still touching his head. What a violent shorty.

"Okay, well I'm just going to ask you to a dinner tonight. Someone wants to meet you." Hyoyeon explained.

"Someone? You're really suspicious." Junho said as he pouted.

 

 

At the restaurant.

Junho and Hyoyeon was waiting in the restaurant for a half an hour already when a man in a suit appeared.

Hyoyeon stood up and she motioned Junho to stand up. Then they both greeted the man.

"Annyonghaseyo President Jaeyoung(A/N: He changed his name when he created the company.)" Hyoyeon greeted. Junho followed.

"Annyonghaseyo Hyoyeon-ssi and... Junho-ssi" The president looked at the guy in front of him. He's my missing son.

The three of them sat down.

"What are we going to talk about?" Junho asked as he started feeling an awkward atmosphere around them.

"We are talking about...you" The president was hesitating at first.

"Me?" Junho curiously asked.

"Junho, I want you meet your...father, Mr. Lee Jaeyoung." Hyoyeon said as she looked from the president to Junho who was sitting beside her.

"It's been a long time since we met. I think you were three when I left you. I'm really sorry." The president started walking.

Junho can't believe was happening. Is he really meeting his father right now?

"Excuse me Mr. Jaeyoung" Junho's glance turned from the president to Hyoyeon. "What are you doing partner?" 

"I'm helping you partner. I think it's the best that you meet your father." Hyoyeon started explaining. Junho started walking away from the two of them when Hyoyeon followed him

"Helping me? Do you think that it's the best if I meet my father? I think my life just got more confusing because from now on, I know that I have a father living that knows I exist and that my father is the president of the company's I'm working in. How am I supposed to react to that?" Junho said ran outside the restaurant. Hyoyeon lost track of him. She went inside to explain to the president.

"Mr. President, I'm really sorry" Hyoyeon said.

"It's okay dear. Find him and try to explain to him everything. Don't worry dear. This whole thing is a shock to him so it's okay to me if he doesn't recognize me as his father." The president said.

Hyoyeon bade her farewell then she started walking looking for Junho. She searched every nearby alley but she didn't see him. When she was about to give up. she saw a glimpse of a familiar figure sitting alone on a bench. She approached him and she sat next to him. Junho tried to ignore by not looking at her.

"What do you want?" Junho said lazily.

"I am sorry but I need to do this. I want you meet your father."Hyoyeon apologized as she leaned her back to the bench.

"Why do you care?" Junho said in mad way.

"I really don't know that you'll react to this like this but your father, I saw how happy he was that his son is alive." Hyoyeon happily said as she looked at Junho with his head bowed down."

"Really?" Junho sarcastically asked. A small smile formed around his lips.

"He searched for you partner for the past eight years. Do you know what it means? He really wants to see you." Hyoyeon said as she puts her hand on Junho's shoulders.

Junho looked at her, unamused.

"Junho, I know it's hard for you but please just accept him. You told me that you'll be happy if you meet him. Why are you reacting like this? As a matter of fact, he told my parents that he left you in the orphanage so that you'll be away from his troubles and that in the future, he hopes that he will see you again. Do you know how important you are to him?" Hyoyeon said.

"What do you want mw to do? I thought that it would be easy for me to accept him but I felt something different the moment you told me he's my father." Junho said.

"Partner, I think you're just shocked but don't worry it will okay. Please accept him and just be happy. You're lucky, you still have a parent. You have a parent that will support you when you're at the peak of your career." Hyoyeon sadly said as she remembers her parents.

Junho felt apologetic towards Hyoyeon about the last words she said. She's right, I should be glad I still have a parent.

Junho stood up and he extended a hand to Hyoyeon. "Let's go partner. I want to meet my father." He added before he created a shy smile.

Hyoyeon gladly took it and then they went back to the restaurant. Luckily, the president is still seating there hoping that his son might come back.

"Sorry Mr. Jaeyoung for my actions." Junho apologized.

"I think you should start calling me dad when we're away from the office." The president cheerfully said as he motioned the two to take their seats.

"Yes D-dad" Junho stuttered. It's the first time after 17 years after he called someone dad. 

Hyoyeon chuckled. The day ended with the three talking about each other and what happened to their past.

The rainbow appeared after the clouds vanished.

Junho realized that his life may be perfect but he didn't know a missing piece is just wandering around him the whole time.

 

 

Author's comments: I think I should stop writing my chapters at the end of the day (11PM--) then upload it the next day(12--).

HAHA. My sleeping time is so messed up that's why I always wake up at 11am.  

What do you think of the chapter guys? Sorry there is no cheesy moments. (I shivers a lot everytime I see or write those scenes. lol)

 

Preview:

"They're the rookies right?"

"Do you think they will go far in this industry?"

"I don't think so.They are just a duo."

 

"I think  I like them. I want them on my show."