i having this weird feeling

How did i fall for you?

 

 

Yesterday was much better than the day before yesterday .

 

Jaehyo's teaching was much more easier to understand because he has a lot of patience for you.

 

Today you hope you will be able to see Minhyuk so you could apologize to him. 

 

hopefully everything will turn out alright. You cant stand it when something is bugging you 

and you couldnt do anything about it.

 

You were sitting at the corner of your classroom minding your own business when your best friend 

came running to you.

 

"______-ah its recess for goodness sake, stop reading your book and let's go!" Sooyoung grabbed your

arm and dragged you out.

 

you let go of your friend's hand because she was grabbing it too hard till it hurts.

 

....

 

You guys bought your food and went towards an empty bench near the staircase when you suddenly bumped

onto someone. 

 

"i'm so so-" you almost wanted to finished that phrase when you realised who you just bumped into.

 

"YOU! i mean MINHYUK SUNBAE!" you pointed directing at his face.

 

He simply just ignored you and walked away.

 

*okay this dude. What is wrong with him?* you scratched your head.

 

Sooyoung nudged your arm, "_____-ah, i think he is mad at you." she whispered to you.

 

"aish! now how am i suppose to apologize? what if he doesnt tutor me science anymore?" 

you clasped both your hands on your cheeks.

 

*this cant be happening. i must do something!* you ran as fast as you can towards him.

 

"Minhyuk sunbae! Minhyuk sunbae! sunbae!!?! Wait!" you were panting when you finally catched up with him.

 

"what do you want?" his eyes full of annoyance.

 

"i... want...to...apologize..for...2 days ...ago" you trying to catch your breath.

 

He looked at you and his face was still that annoyed expression. "Apologize? What now you regret? "he let out a laugh.

 

" i knew you werent that brave and will eventually regret.Dont ever pick a fight with me understand Dummy?"

he stopped laughing and gave you a serious face before walking away . 

 

you didnt know that this will happened . You were taken aback. 

 

you pressed your hand to your chest that is nearest to your heart.

 

*i thought he will accept my apology at least? and now why does my heart hurt a little when he 

doesnt accept my apology?* you thought to yourself.

 

"dont tell me... no... cant be..." you told yourself and you were shocked too. 

 

am i going to fast? another chapter updated sorry if it is too short ://

hope you all will enjoy it !t

thank you so much for reading ^_^

hehehe (:

do leave comments please <3

i will try updating more today if i can (: