i like you

How did i fall for you?

 

Block's B dorm

"Jaehyo-ah!, i heard that you had an argument with hyuk yesterday in school. What were you doing man?!" Kyung sat beside Jaehyo, "thats so unlike you" 

 

"so its been spreading huh? the news.." Jaehyo covers his face with his hands in frustration. " kyung-ah, if i were to tell you something,will you not tell the other members?" 

 

Suddenly Kyung seems so interested, " alright, i promise! now what is it?" Kyung sounds so eager on wanting to know about it. 

 

"really you have to keep it a secret alright!" Kyung nodded his head. " i...i..i like ______" 

 

Kyung raised up one of his eyebrow in confusion."hmmm _____? _____.._...... ohh that girl! That pretty girl who i think shouldnt hide herself in those long skirt and big glasses! Are you serious Jaehyo-ah? you've never liked someone before" 

 

"Thats why, i dont know why but this girl makes me feel so special, you know, like how your heart beats so fast that you think it will pop out any moment? that's how i felt when i'm with her" 

 

"ooooooo~ our Jaehyo is in love~~ hehehehe" Kyung teased Jaehyo. "BUT dont worry, i swear on myself i wont tell anyone! You can trust me Ahn Jaehyo!! AND FIGHTING TO YOU! I'LL SUPPORT YOU! " Kyung stood up and placed his hand on his chest. 

 

"you better keep it to yourself kyung-ah~ and now i have to go to _____-ah's house for her tuition with me" and then Jaehyo let out a chuckle. *i've shared with one of them my secrets, hopefully he will keep it...* 

 

...........

At your house

 

Ding Ding Dong~

 

"______-ah! get the door!" Your mom yelled at you from the kitchen. 

 

You ran towards the door and open it to find Jaehyo standing there, smiling at you. "hello ______-ah, ready for some tutor-ing?" 

 

"ohhh right.. come on it" You ushered him in . *well, he's early* 

 

Once you guys reached your room,"so what are we learning today oppa?" *ooh, looks like i'm getting used to calling him that* you thought to yourself and realised that you are starting to smile.

 

Jaehyo saw that smile of yours and his heart started pounding quickly in his chest. "the usual, is just that , there is something i have to tell you _____-ah, and i hope you will listen it honestly.." 

 

*what does he want to ask me? why do i feel so nervous? ohh ottoke ?!* you thought to yourself nervously but you nodded your head.

 

"erm... ______-ah, you promise you will listen to my saying?" 

 

"yes Jaehyo oppa..." * i hope i can answer it* 

 

Jaehyo cleared his throat and finally let out what he wanted to say," ______-ah, I LIKE YOU!" and then he's whole face turn bright red. 

 

You were taken aback by the confession, "o...o..oppa.... what d-did y-you sayy?" you couldnt believe your ears. 

 

"_____-AH, I.....LIKE....YOU, omg i cant believe i'm saying this to you" his face was getting redder everytime. 

 

You kept quiet for a while but your heart was beating like a bullet train. You tried to calm it down as hard as you can. You cant believe this had actually happened. You couldnt even reply anything to Jaehyo,

 

*oppa... how am i suppose to say this to you? i think i like you too oppa... you make my heart beat like a speeding train, you make me all nervous when i'm with you, you always seem to be there for me... oppa... i think i really like you too... *  you wanted to say all this to him but you dont know how. 

 

"______-ah, i'm so sorry for the sudden confession, but i cant seem to keep it to myself any longer.. i have to tell you, but its okay if you dont feel the same way, i just want to tell you this before i feel like its too late.. i wanted to keep it longer but my heart says no" Now you could see that Jaehyo was all so nervous infront of you. 

 

"o-oppa..." You build up all your courage to finally reply to him," oppa... i think... maybe.. i do tooo but why me oppa?," Jaehyo's body jerked at your response,

 

"b-because.... you are my f-first love _______-ah," Jaehyo could feel his cheeks and ears getting hot , he couldnt believe that he is actually doing all this. 

 

*oppa, you really have no idea how i am dying on telling you everything on how i feel about you..*

 

HELLO PEEPS!

FINALLY UPDATED ANOTHER CHAPTER^^

HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF IT?!?!

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT ! AND DO COMMENT!COMMENT! ^^

HEHEHE. THANK YOU FOR READING !!!!

I GOTTOGO! 

watching Harry Potter later on with dear irahsupergirl~ <3 <3

byebye!!! *pyong*