Last chapter

How did i fall for you?

In the Airplane

"Mr Kang, Dont be angry with your father, he is doing this for your own good" one of Minhyuk's father's assistant told Minhyuk. Minhyuk didnt even took a glance at the guy but instead he stared out of the window.

 

* ______-ah, if i could have stay, i would. ____-ah, you're probably the best thing that had ever happened to me. I'm glad i met you though we didnt really have a good impression of each other at first. There's so many things to talk about to you but sadly there isnt any chance to. I wish we had more time.. but i really hope we will meet again soon... i wish we would if fate lets us, i wont forget you..*

 

..........................

 

Once you reached home, you realised that your mom was waiting for you in the living room. "______-ah, did you managed to say goodbye to Minhyuk before he left at the airport?" 

 

You immediately dropped your bag and ran up to your mom. "omma... i did but i dont even know when he will be back...." you started to cry. 

 

You mom smoothed down your hair. " oh my dear child, a friend wouldnt just leave and wont come back, i'm sure he will back, i'm sure of it!" 

 

You nodded your head, " omma... i think i'll just go up and have some rest for a while..." 

 

"alright my child..." 

 

...........................

 

20 minutes later, 

 

You heard a knocked on your door and went over to open it. To your surprise it was Jaehyo. "oppa...?" 

 

"your mom asked me to-" before he could finished up the sentence, you quickly went in for a tight hug and hid your face in his chest. 

 

"oppa... i dont even know if i would see him again... will he even be back? i dont even know anything!" you said into his chest. Jaehyo's arms tightened around you. 

 

"_______-ah , shhhh....shhhh.." Jaehyo tried to calmed you down and started brushing his hand up and down your hair. " i'm here..i'm here.. dont worry, i know Minhyuk too well. he wont just leave and then wont come back. he will be back , i'm sure of it!" 

 

"i hope you're right oppa..."  

 

*______-ah, he will be back but i'm here arent i ? i will be here for you always..* You closed your eyes and take in all the comfort from Jaehyo's embrace.

 

You didnt know how long you stood there with Jaehyo's arm around you but you didnt mind. You then let go, " thank you for coming here oppa...i need that comfort.."  you wiped away your tears.

 

Jaehyo leaned in and wipe away a tear. "i'll always be here whenever you need me and i'll be there for you" he placed his hands on both side of your face and kissed your forehead. 

 

"saranghae ______-ah," 

 

"i love you too oppa..." you lean in for another hug *i still have you oppa...* and you smiled.

 

 

2 Years later,

 

You're in your final year in High School. Jaehyo no longer goes to the same school as you as he had already graduated. But even if he had already been out from the school, you still see everyday because his college is just a few blocks away from your school. 

 

And ever since Jaehyo announced that the two of you were dating 2 years ago at the assembly hall. Everyone no longers bullies you anymore and those dal shabets can no longer disturb you any longer. You were treat more nicely and respected well. You were no longer called the nerd of the school.

 

Kyung, B-bomb and P.O even became your best friends because you were always going out with Jaehyo. You started to grow closer to them and they ended up being your best friends and your oppas (big brother) too.  B-bomb even took you out for a new makeover, he thought you might need a little change even though Jaehyo said there wasnt a need to.  It was also his fault now, that your skirt is shorter which you feel uncomfortable in it but you wore it anyway because B-bomb will keep nagging about it.

 

Right now, you went to school with a much more confident and happy feeling. Even if Jaehyo wasnt in the same school as you, you still had P.O and Sooyoung to keep you company. 

 

"goodbye sooyoung-ah! i'm off to meet Jaehyo oppa later on~ see ya tomorrow~" you waved goodbye to your friend. 

 

"oppa, i'm finally out of school!" you called him. 

 

"okay, meet at the cafe in 20 minutes! i'll be right there! wait for me~" 

 

"okay oppa!" you smiled and hung up the phone. 

 

You walked towards the cafe, you were just about to enter the cafe when you heard someone called up your name. 

 

"__________-ah, ________-ah!" 

 

you turned your head to see who it was but it wasnt really very clear. You squinted your eyes for a closer look.  Then your eyes grew bigger. 

 

*I thought you wouldnt be back... i thought you will forget about me... and now you're here*

 

At the same moment, Jaehyo came running, " ______-ah, i'm here~ let's g-" even Jaehyo couldnt even continued what he was going to say when he saw who you were looking at. 

 

*you're back, and i thought you forgotten about it... you're finally back and the first person you find is ______*

 

And there you are, stucked in the middle between your boyfriend and the one who had gone away and came back all of a sudden. All you could let out from your mouth was " sunbae.... you're finally back.." 

 

THE END~

 

hohohohohoho~

My fanfic had officially ended ^^

how do you guys find it ? do you guys enjoy my fanfic from the beginnning to the very end?

hope you guys did!

so what do you guys think? 

:D

do comment!comment! hope you guys really like it alot!

:D hehehe.

i do hope it wasnt a disappointment :// 

i have tried my very best in this fanfic! :D hehehe.