Finally I told him.

How did i fall for you?

 

"minhyuk s-sunbae...." You looked up to him. " you saved me yet again...." you said it almost like a whisper. 

 

Minhyuk came closer to you and helped you get up. "hmm.. let's see, you broke my heart, you rejected me but i still am okay and then i've help you earlier on... and this is what i get from you? no thank you ?" 

 

"thank y-you" 

 

Minhyuk smiled at you. *_____-ah, you do know that i'm not okay right? My heart is just broken.. i dont know what else to do with it, i cant find anyone else to replaced it with other than you* 

 

There was an awkward silence around the both of you. You then had to break it," sunbae.. about earlier..i'm really am sorry" you gave an apologetic look. You were really very sorry.

 

"i'd understand but why him _____-ah? wasnt i the one whom you came to like first?" Minhyuk asked you all at once causing you off guard.

 

"sunbae...." you went and sat on the bench, Minhyuk did the same. "i-i.." * how am i suppose to say this?!? but i should right? i cant just keep it inside forever..i have to tell him sooner or later...* 

 

You finally built up your courage,

 

"sunbae.. you make me feel fear at times. when i'm with you, i would never know when you will get angry or be nice to me. One day you will be all this gentle and nice and then mad and angry the next. its confusing sunbae... when i'm with Jaehyo, things are different. He dont just get mad all of a sudden. He's everything you are not. sunbae.. i must admit i really did like you in the beginning but then you make me feel all confused and scared at the same time. You dont make me feel calm at all. " you didnt even looked at him in the eye instead you kept your head down.

 

*really _____-ah? in front of me right now? now my heart is just breaking a million times more hurtful* Minhyuk looked over at you.

 

 "I dont understand it at all.. but why him?i'm way better than Jaehyo! i could make you happy even more than he had! I could give you everything you wanted! but why wont you choose me first?!"  Minhyuk grabbed your hands.

 

"sunbae..... if you were more like Jaehyo before then i would have probably chosen you first." with that you removed your hand from his and walked away from him. 

 

A tear fell from Minhyuk's eye. The next thing he knew, he was starting to cry. *______-ah, you really have no idea at all at how much you are breaking this heart of mine. you have no idea... i cant believe i'm crying because of you* he ran his fingers through his hair. Because he just cant accept the fact that you now belong to Jaehyo and he doesnt stand a chance. 

 

"WHY HIM!?!?!? WHY MUST IT BE HIM?!?! I'M WAY BETTER! ________-AH WHY HIM!!!!!" Minhyuk screamed from the top of his lungs. "if i were more like Jaehyo?! more like Jaehyo?! why does he have that i dont?!?! _______-ah !!!!!!!!!

 

*just you wait Jaehyo-ah, i'm going to keep trying and never stop to chase after ______-ah even if she is with you right now* Minhyuk wiped away his tears furiously. 

 

Decided to update another chapter!

hehehe ^^ it just came to mind and i just have to write it asap!

hope you guys enjoy it ^^