i'm so sorry Sunbae

How did i fall for you?

 

The next day,

 

"______-ah, lets go to school together today, i'm at your door" Jaehyo called you. 

 

"oppa! seriously you are just fast! please wait for a few minutes! i will be right down!" You could hear Jaehyo laughed at the other end of the line.

 

"take your time dont worry, i'll be here" 

 

You immediately dashed down the stairs, said goodbye to your mom, grabbed your schoolbag and ran as fast as you can towards the door . " OPPA!" you ran towards him and hugged him. * i guess i really did fall for you, hard* you smiled to yourself.

 

"whoa..whoa... i cant breathe ____-ah!" Jaehyo laughed and you immediately let go. 

 

"i'm sorry" you blushed. "come on~ lets go or we will be late for school!" you walked out first.  Then Jaehyo walked next to you and interlocked your hands together in his.

 

Once you reached school you saw that B-bomb was waving at you and calling out both of your names . "_____-ah! Jaehyo-ah! over here~" waving his hands everywhere. 

 

*thank god its still early, the school is empty, no one will see this situation going on right now* you thought to yourself.

 

B-bomb came closer to you and started twirling his finger around and around "wah,wah~ i see lovebirds flying above the two of you right now~" this made you blushed hard.

 

"yah, dont make _____ looks so red! " Jaehyo punched B-bomb on the shoulder lightly. Then he lean in towards you and whispered in your ear, " well, you do look cute when you start to blush" and he let out a chuckled.

 

You blushed even redder. " Jaehyo-ah, i think you're making her redder than me~ well come on let's go in " B-bomb pulled both Jaehyo's and your hand towards the front.

 

Just as you were about to enter the hallway, you heard a voice coming from the back, "hello _____-ah, and Jaehyo" 

 

*minhyuk sunbae?* you turned around to see it was him causing you gasped and you immediately lets go of Jaehyo's grip. Jaehyo notices this but he knows what you must be thinking inside.

 

"s-sunbae....annyeong..." you managed to replied back to him.

 

"hello hyuk-ah , you're alone today? where is the rest?" Jaehyo doesnt sound at all too good. 

 

Minhyuk knows what is happening , obviously. He is not dumb but he is just playing along as though nothing is happening at all. "well... at first i thought i should come early, maybe to go to school together with _____-ah but then i remember i didnt have your number _____-ah," 

 

"oops.. sorry sunbae.. i forgot" then minhyuk immediately handed you his phone and you carefully dialed your number. "here" 

 

Minhyuk took his phone back from you and smiled "thank you, now i better get going because i left my homework underneath my desk ,goodbye ____-ah, see you later~ you too Jaehyo and B-bomb" and then he walks off from the scene.

 

*Looks like you got her first Jaehyo-ah, i consider myself unlucky but really i wont give up just yet, you got her way too fast.. but will you last with her? i still have a chance with her, its not the end yet.. and ______-ah, how many times must you break my heart? you must be the only girl i ever know to have broken my heart multiple times but yet you dont even know it, ______-ah why did you pick him so fast? dont you want me too?* Minhyuk thought to himself.

 

Meanwhile on the other side,

 

"YAH! Jaehyo-ah arent you going to tell about you and ______-ah to Minhyuk?! isnt he your best friend?" B-bomb asked Jaehyo.

 

"anni, not yet, not now....  i dont know what to say yet. probably soon just not now" Jaehyo looked elsewhere while answering. 

 

*Hyuk-ah, looks like i've won.. but why do i feel so sad for you ? why do i feel like i done something wrong?why do i feel guilty for having her first? i got her didnt i? i love her and i really do...  Hyuk-ah, i'm so sorry ... i really am sorry but i got her first and i wont even let you have her not this time....not time...* 

 

"oppa... what are you going to say to Minhyuk?" You looked at him nervously.

 

"Dont worry _____-ah, oppa knows what to do okay? dont worry... now let's go in" Jaehyo squeezed your hands.

 

You nodded your head and your mind suddenly went to Minhyuk . You remember his confession to you and how you rejected it because you were so unsure of yourself.

 

* s-sunbae... what am i suppose to say to you now? how am i going to say about the things going on between me and Jaehyo oppa? i cant seem to bring myself to tell you about it.. i'm scared i'm going to hurt you.. sunbae... maybe things will be different if you were calmer and gentle like Jaehyo then maybe i would have chose you but sunbae... my heart has already been given and taken by Jaehyo and i wont take it back.. i've come to love him sunbae... i'm so sorry sunbae..i really am...* 

 

How you wished you could have told all of that to Minhyuk yourself but you just cant bring yourself to do so. You cant seem to see yourself hurting him..

 

Hello dear readers!

i've updated a new chapter !!

and i'm so happy towards all of my readers that are still continuing to read it^^

hehehe ^^ A BIG BIG THANKYOU TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS FOR SUBSCRIBING TO ME^^

DO COMMENT!COMMENT! I WANNA HEAR YOUR OPINIONS ON MY FANFIC ^^ HEHEHEHE.

really thankyou for reading it and hope you all enjoy this chapter (: 

Btw, BBCs have you all seen Zico's new hair? OMGOMGOMGOMG!! <3<3 kk,

gtg byebye! *pyong*