sick

How did i fall for you?

 

"he had saved me twice but that doesnt mean that i still have those feelings for him like i used to" you walked along the corridor to your classroom. *coughs* *am i getting sick?* you thought to yourself.

 

Just when you reached your classroom, everyone rushed upon seeing you and started throwing questions at you. "______! i heard you're with Jaehyo oppa?!" "______! why didnt you tell me?" " how could you?" " awwww... i'm glad you have found someone like finally!" some of them were nice comments but some were just hateful comments. 

 

You ignored everyone's questions because you didnt feel like talking at all, *he makes me feel uncertain at times but i know i will never like him anymore* you rested your head on top of your table. But your classmates continued to ask you alot of things. You best friend, Sooyoung helped you stopped them. " GUYS! GUYS! really stop it! cant you see she is not in the mood? tsk!" 

 

"_______-ah are you okay? i heard about the news spreading around. i'm so happy for you!" your lifted your head up and saw that your friend was grinning at you. 

 

"ah thhanks.. but i really just want to rest right now, i dont feel well at all...." you rested your head on the table again, looking at the other direction.

 

"oh... have some rest, i'll just tell the teacher you're unwell later on. Now just rest, we'll talk later alright?" 

 

"yes.. thankyou sooyoung-ah~" 

 

Sooyoung left you alone but you could feel that the students in the class was staring at you. *i really have no time to care right now, i just suddenly feel unwell, i need a rest* you closed your eyes while your head was throbbing.

 

...........

*ring~ring~ring~*

 

"Class, you may be dismissed" your teacher, Mr Park announced to the class.

 

"i should wake ______-ah up, but she looks so soundly asleep, i'm sure she'll wake up soon and i'll just text her later to see if she is alright" Sooyoung looked over at you and left.

 

Everyone has left, leaving you alone in the classroom. "______, _____-ah, it times to go home." your teacher tapped your shoulder. You didnt move. 

 

"______-ah, wake up child..." you teacher shooked you. But you still didnt move but you were breathing hard and you look so pale. "_____ah!" your teacher started to panicked. 

 

Luckily, Jaehyo was walking pass your class to come and get you. He saw what was happening in the classroom and realised that it was you, he immediately rushed in. " Mr Park, what happened?!?!" 

 

"i dont know.. she looks unwell. i need get her to the hospital right away!" your teacher was about to bring you up to a siting position on the chair but Jaehyo was faster and he quickly pushed your chair aback alittle, sat infront of you and carried you on his back. "i'll do it!" then he started running.

 

"alright, be careful ! Make sure she's alright !" your teacher called out.

 

Jaehyo was now outside the school and fortunately he managed to hail a taxi. "to the hospital!" 

 

"______-ah, hang on there...." he pushed your bangs away and gentle your cheeks." what happened? you were fine this morning.... aish! you are making me worried here" 

 

Finally the taxi reached the hospital. Jaehyo carefully pulled you out of the taxi and nurses walking passed saw your pale face which they immediately put you on top of the stretcher. You still didnt not opened your eyes but your breathing quickens. Making your face even more paler. 

 

"i'm sorry dear, but you have to wait outside..." one of the nurses told Jaehyo. 

 

*______, please be okay....i'll be here waiting...* 

 

hello there!~!

i've just updated another chapter ^____^

hope you all enjoy it very much :D