I finally know why

How did i fall for you?

 

"S-sunbae.. Minhyuk s-sunbae.. You came." you were surprised yet relieved to see him there because you thought he wouldnt come and tutor you anymore after that incident at the nurse room.

 

"well, Of course, if you fail ,i will be held responsible" He smiled at you, *he smiled. It is the first time minhyuk sunbae smiled at me* your heart started to beat so fast that you thought it might actually pop out any moment. "well, arent you going to invite me in?" You let him in and was still stunned that he smiled for the first time since you met him.

 

*something is going here and why is that so?* you questioned.

 

5 minutes later another door bell . You opened to see who it was. You eyes grew big when you saw that Jaehyo had come too. " ____-ah sorry i'm late." you just nod your head unable to say anything and just let him in . 

 

"You're here too?!" Both Minhyuk and Jaehyo pointed to each other. " Well duh? I'm her tutor too , not just you" Minhyuk pointed to you. " i see... i know the reason you're here..." Jaehyo mumbled to himself.  

 

"errr... sun-sunbae... Mind if we start? " You looked at both of them and went upstairs to your room where you are going to have your lesson.

 

Both of them looked back at you and followed you upstairs without saying a word. 

 

*this is just getting awkward i dont know why. But the longer i stay with these two, i'm sure i wouldnt be able to keep my heart rate going slowly.* you said to yourself.

 

You sat infront of both of them and pretended to be writing notes which has no link to your tutor session right now. Then there was silence. You know you had to break this silence. Because it is just too awkward without both of them talking to you. 

 

"S-sunbaes? Are we going to start now?" You raised your eyebrow.

 

They nodded their heads in sync and started to talked about the topics. But you find yourself unable to concentrate because of how weird these two are acting.

 

So you said to them you were going to have a drink but of course you didnt, you just went and stood outside your door and lean in to hear if there is any conversations between the two of them and why they are acting that way. 

 

In the room.

 

"I know why you're here . " Jaehyo said without looking at Minhyuk. He gripped the pencil hard in his hand.

 

Minhyuk looked back at him and saw how hard the way Jaehyo has been gripping the pencil. " Of course you do Jaehyo-ah , you know me very well" this time Minhyuk looked down to his hands.

 

"But why _____-ah?" The pencil was about to break from the grip. Jaehyo has yet to looked up.

 

Minhyuk kept quiet for a few moments and finally spoke " There's something different about her , She isnt like those girls, She is just different that i had to say to myself, I want her" Minhyuk blushed.

 

Jaehyo was taken aback at the words " I want her" . * But why her Minhyuk-ah? Why must you like her too? Cant for once, i have something or someone for myself to love?* Jaehyo loosent the grip on the pencil and it drop onto the floor. This time, he looked back at Minhyuk.

 

"Minhyuk-ah, Why happens if you found out that another person likes her too?" 

 

"Then i'll make sure that person doesnt win her heart first or he'll get it from me" 

 

Jaehyo felt like he was choked, his best friend, his childhood friend who is almost like a brother to him , is going to be his rival. 

 

*i have no choice, i have to do it, i want her too.. Let's see who wins it first* 

 

and little they know you are standing right outside, listening to every single word there is to hear.

 

Hello peeps! another chapter UPDATED ^^

hope you guys enjoy it!

hehehe ^___^ 

and school is getting busier so mostly i am only able to update

a chapter each other. i hope you all dont mind.

but THANKYOU FOR STILL SUBSCRIBING AND READING! *bows*