You took my First Kiss

How did i fall for you?

 

"oppa..." was all that able to come out from your mouth.  Then you saw that Jaehyo's eyes were fuming with anger and he walked away from the place. 

 

Minhyuk noticed your sudden stop and looked at what was happening and he finally spotted Jaehyo walking away from the cafeteria, he knew that Jaehyo must have come here to see you. 

 

"JAEHYO OP-" you shrieked from the place you were standing at and wanted to chase after Jaehyo to clear way all the misunderstandings but Minhyuk hold you back. 

 

"sunbae..i have to go after him.." you looked over at Minhyuk. " Minhyuk sunbae, please?" your eyes were stinging with hot tears that was about to stream down your cheeks. 

 

"What are you trying to do ____-ah? why are you doing this? Why do you want to go after him?" Minhyuk gave you a confused look. *of course i know what is going on ____-ah, but i want it to come out from you. I want to know all about this from you, yourself* 

 

"Minhyuk s-sunbae...." you felt the tears in your eyes begging to come out. "i dont know how to say this to you..." 

 

*just say ____-ah ! SAY IT!* Minhyuk screamed from inside. 

 

*how am i suppose to tell Minhyuk sunbae about me and oppa? what will happen if i tell? but right now, i think i really have to tell him, dont i?* you gave up. 

 

"sunbae...,"you took a long pause and looked up to him," i'm dating Jaehyo sunbae!" you blurted out. You realised that Minhyuk's body stiffened.

 

*i knew it ___-ah, even without you telling me right now but hearing those words now, it really hurts. I wanted you to tell me but i realised that i couldnt take it. _____-ah, you just broke my heart again. over and over again.. should i really just give up now?* Minhyuk could feel that his heart was in pain. Then he simply looked away from you. 

 

"sunbae...i'm so sorry, but i really have to go sunbae. i can explain all this you but i dont know how sunbae..i really have to go after Jaehyo oppa right now, sunbae please?" one of your teardrop came rolling down your cheek. * i'm really am sorry, sunbae. but i cant just leave oppa alone right now..* 

 

Minhyuk , still not looking at you lets go of your arm and you immediately ran as fast as you can towards the place where you seen Jaehyo left ignoring all of the people in the cafeteria that was looking at you while you ran.  *oppa, hope you didnt go so far away,* 

 

*know i really know how much it hurts to have someone you fallen for, saying that they are already with someone else.. it hurts alot, maybe this is what they call a heartbreak, i think it is.. i feels as though my heart was broken to pieces by the girl i come to fall for* Minhyuk turned around and looked at you until you dashed out of the cafeteria.

 

"where could he be?" you asked yourself, tears were streaming down your cheeks. "i dont want him to misunderstand, really please dont misunderstand" 

 

Finally you saw a familiar figure siting on a bench with his back facing you. "oppa........." you ran to him but stopped yourself when you got nearer. 

 

Jaehyo noticed that there was someone at the back, he turned around and saw that it was you. He quickly faced the other direction. "oppa.." you stood infront of him. " please say something" 

 

"i got nothing to say to you right now or maybe i do" you looked at him. " we've only starting dating _____-ah, why do i see you with Minhyuk so suddenly? and why werent you bringing my lunchbox with you?" his voice was gentle but you could sense that he was mad at you.

 

You eyes began to enlarged, "o-oppa, there is a misunderstanding here... it's not li-like that at all... oppa listen to me, your lunch box slipped from my hands when i knocked into Minhyuk sunbae just now and i couldnt bear myself to go get a new lunch but Minhyuk sunbae insisted that he buy my lunch in return before i could even say anything and that's how i was with him, oppa.. trust m-me" you said in between your sobs. you cant believe that Jaehyo is mad at you when you only started dating each other.

 

Jaehyo then slowly looked at you and he realised that you were crying, his heart began to soften and he was no longer mad at you. In fact, he couldnt stay mad at you. "________-ah, i think i overreacted , didnt i? i'm sorry ______-ah. perhaps i shouldnt have just left just like that without knowing what was really happening. i'm sorry _____-ah." his eyes were full of sincerity. 

 

You were still crying because you thought that Jaehyo was going to stay mad at you for a long time and you covered your face to hide yourself. Then you noticed that a pair of comforting arms was hugging you. " oppa...." you buried your head in his chest.

 

"shhhh...shhhh... stop crying, i'm so sorry for the way i acted just now...i wouldnt do that ever again alright?" Jaehyo hugged you closer to him. You felt much more calmer so you finally stopped crying and nodded your head.  You looked up to meet his eyes then you realised that Jaehyo was leaning in closer to you and before you know it you felt warm lips being pressed again yours. You were surprised at first but then you slowly closed your eyes and started to smile in between the kiss.

 

*oppa... you just took my first kiss* 

 

hello! hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^^

hehehe, and thankyou new subscribers for subscribing to me ! 

hope you enjoy this too! hehehe (:

very much appreciated and do comment!comment!

okay, byebye! *pyong~*