I already knew before , sunbae ...

How did i fall for you?

 

"so it was YOU! i i knew that was something going on.. _____ wont just go anywhere with any other sunbae" Minhyuk said to himself. "BUT WHY YOU?! " 

 

Minhyuk walked closer to you and Jaehyo," YAH AHN JAEHYO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH _______ OUT HERE?!?!" 

 

Your eyes became bigger from the sudden appearance of Minhyuk. " Minhyuk s-su-sunbae.. why ar-are y-you here?" you asked nervously still in shocked.

 

Minhyuk just glanced your way quickly without answering your question," YAH! ANH JAEHYO I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

 

Jaehyo was just as shocked as you are but he didnt let go of you hand instead he gripped on it tighter than ever. You then realised that you were shaking. You were too scared and shocked at Minhyuk's behaviour. Yes you were used to Minhyuk's rage but not like this. His face looks like he wants to kill someone.

 

"______-ah, dont worry i'm here alright..i'm sure this is a misunderstanding" Jaehyo whispered to you. You only managed to return him a little nod.

 

"Minhyuk-ah, please calm down.. why are you even here anyway?" 

 

"YOU! I'M ASKING YOU WHY ARE YOU HERE WITH ______? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HER?"

 

"s-sunbae... why are you being like this?" you asked him almost too scared.

 

"_______-ah, i need talk to Jaehyo right now.. If you mind..." Minhyuk's voice suddenly softened but you could still feel his anger in his voice.

 

"Hyuk-ah, why are you so worked up that i brought _____ here with me?" Jaehyo asked Minhyuk gently. * actually i know why you're here. You're jealous arent you ? that i'm here with ____ alone.. i know the reason why,hyuk* 

 

"WHY AM I SO WORKED UP ?! YOU ASK ME WHY AM I SO WORKED UP?! FINE I TELL YOU! YOU KNOW I LIK-" Minhyuk shut himself up when he realised what he was about to say but little did you know that you already knew about it. " nevermind.. but you know what i'm trying to say AM I RIGHT JAEHYO?!?" Minhyuk glared at Jaehyo straight in the eye.

 

You cant seem to keep mum and you decided to just tell Minhyuk that you knew. "s-sunbae... i know what you trying to say.." Minhyuk immediately looked at you stunned. 

 

"what d-do you m-mean ______-ah?" Minhyuk was getting all nervous and you could see that he beginning to sweat.

 

"i know about it sunbae.. for quite a while now.. " now even Jaehyo was looking at you and you let go of his hand from yours," sunbae.. why-y me? i'm not your type of girl at all... but i do have to admit in the beginning i did have this small tiny-y f-f-feelinggs forr y-you.." 

 

"You do?_____-ah..... " Minhyuk eyes grew bigger but his cheeks were getting hot. 

 

You nod and you saw that Jaehyo's body stiffen. " b-but i dont really know right now s-sunbae.. after just now, you are making me feel afraid at your behaviour..it scares me s-sunbae.." 

 

*_____-ah , i remembered at the beach, you said the person is him.. but can you not say it again , like when i'm here with you? its like i can feel my heart breaking...* Jaehyo looked at you sadly. * but that doesnt mean that i'm giving up*

 

"____-ah, dont feel that way please...i'm not always like this..." Minhyuk try to reach over to you but Jaehyo blocked you from him but Jaehyo still couldnt tell either you or Minhyuk that he likes you because he wants it to be special not like how Minhyuk confessed or sort of confess. He wants it to be the most special thing because to him. 

 

*i really want it to be special, because....because... you are my first love ______-ah....*

 

Hello dear peeps! ^__________^ updated ! :D

hehehehe ^___^ so how is this chapter? feels like updating another one today O_O

oh, i'm so sorry for not updating ytd :((( i'm still sick and i was so tired ytd T____T VERY SORRY :(((((

but i hope you all enjoy this chapter ^^ do comment!comment!

oh and btw, have you guys heard Mblaq's mona lisa? i'm like so addicted to it . 

okay random :P kk i'm off byebye everybody!!! :DDD btw, THANKS TO IRAHSUPERGIRL FOR THE POSTER!!!