I think i like him

How did i fall for you?

 

The next day at block b's dorm,

 

"YAH! AHN JAEHYO!" bbomb pat Jaehyo's shoulders. "Let's go to the beach today!" 

 

Jaehyo wasnt in the mood but he said yes anyway and off all of the block b was off to the beach.

 

At the beach,

 

You were there too with your friend Sooyoung. You decided that maybe you need to take a break from all the studying in school that is making you feel so stressful. " _______-ah, we've been friends for like two years now and you havent yet once tell me who you like" Sooyoung poked you on your shoulder.

 

You froze at the sudden question, * why is everyone asking me about whether i have a boyfriend or whether i like anyone?* you thought to yourself.

 

"a-anniy-yo, i dont have anyone i like ," you could  see that Sooyoung dont buy your answer. 

 

"oh come on! i'm sure there is someone out there, even if its a tiny little crush" she started nudging and smiling at me.  

 

You were getting nervous , you didnt know what to answer now, then your mind suddenly went to Minhyuk making your heart beat like speeding train. You gasped and froze in place noticing that you are unable to say anything. "______-ah, i know that look, who is it?who is it?" Sooyoung was grinning at you.

 

"s-sooyoung-ah, i-i-i'm no-t su-rre, but i-ithink , m-maybe, i like.... " your voice grew softer now, " M-m-minh-hyuk s-sunbae" you stammered and you felt your cheeks turn red. 

 

Sooyoung screamed. " OH MY GOD _______! OHMYGOD!" she covered and looked at you closely. " SERIOUS?!?! OMG! Min-" you covered this time.

 

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! someone might hear you!" 

 

"OMG ______-AH! I CANT BELIEVE IT! YOU ARE FALLING FOR MIN-" you shut before she could say his name again.

 

"SOOYOUNG!! SHHHHHH!!! OKAYOKAY?" 

 

sooyoung finally managed to keep mum but you could still see that she grinning from ear to ear and clapping her hands together. 

 

Little did you know that there was someone watching you at the other side of the beach. Listening to every word you had just said.

 

*WHY HIM?!?!?! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! NO PLEASE NO!* 

 

so a chapter is updated today ^^

hope you guys enjoy it!

do comment!comment!

and i need your guys help,

pls do comment and say whether you like Minhyuk or Jaehyo the best,

so that i can get a bit of idea for the flow of my story ^^

hehehe^^ thank you for reading :DDD *bows*