you saved me again.

How did i fall for you?

 

*coughs* 

 

Both of you then abruptly broke apart from each other and realised that four of the dal shabet gang was there. "sweet isnt?!" one of them said and you could sense her sarcasm. " Oppa, i'm glad you found someone to be with" she clapped her hands and smiled. 

 

Jaehyo only nodded his head confused at the sudden appearance. You blushed. "______-ah, i really have to go, i skipped class remember?" Then Jaehyo kissed your forehand and went off. "goodbye~ ______-ah~" 

 

You waved back at him, once he was nowhere in sight, " why are you all so nice all a sudden?" then their smiling faces was all replaced with a deathly glare.  *they sure know how to change fast* 

 

"nice? nerd...nerd... are you that dumb? Didnt we told you before? to say away from our oppa! You dont get it do you. Really you are just a stupid idiot you know that?!" one of them pressed her finger again your head.  

 

*whoa.. two faced much?* you thought to yourself.

 

"I'M NO IDIOT YOU FREAKING GOOD FOR NOTHING GIRLS!!! WHY CANT YOU GUYS JUST STOP HARASSING ME FOR ONCE?!" you shrieked at them causing their eyes to grew bigger in shock.

 

"whoa..whoa.. this girl finally got the nerves to talk BACK!" 

 

"YAH! CANT YOU STOP YOUr FLIRTING ITS DISGUSTING TO LOOK AT ,GO LOOK AT THE MIRROR FIRST!" 

 

"FIRST MINHYUK OPPA! THEN JAEHYO OPPA?! YAH! YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME YOU B****?!?!" 

 

"AISHHHHHHH! I CANT STAND THIS NO LONGER! YOU GUYS BETTER STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING TO ME! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! STOP IT! STOP IT!" you hid your face in between you head and started to shake in fear, crouching to the ground.

 

"girls, you know what you should do," one of them said to the others. "yo ugly," she bent down infront of you and lifted your chin up roughly," We wont stop, as long as you're with any of our oppas , we will continue this. remember this, Ugly girls dont belong here. So dont think you are at all pretty to be with our oppas" 

 

Before you know it, tears were streaming down your cheeks. Then she pushed away your chin and was raising her hand high up. You already what was going to happen next. You've been in this for such a long time. But even so, the effect after it , hurts alot. 

 

You closed your eyes while you were waiting for her hand to come near to your cheek to give you that slap then suddenly a voice came out of nowhere appeared," YAH! WHAT DO GIRLS THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?! GET LOST! I SAID GET LOST! NOW!"

 

"oppa.. what do you mean get lost?! we are trying to teach this girl here her lesson. " one of them said.

 

"I SAID GET LOST RIGHT NOW OR I WILL TURN NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

*just not my luck! JUST YOU WAIT NERD!* she thought to herself before running away.

 

You still yet to opened your eyes. You could hear the footsteps of Dal shabet running away. "YAH! didnt i tell you the next time, you're in trouble, i wont be there to help you anymore? and know here i am, helping you yet again..." the voice said.

 

You know that phrase. You heard it before somewhere but who? Finally it came to your mind. You opened your eyes , "Minhyuk s-sunbae...."

 

Hello guys.. Another update ^^

hehehe, hope you guys enjoy it! today i'm pretty busybusy, sorry if you 

guys think this chapter is short >.< i've tried my best (:

hehs, thank you for reading it ! :D *bows*

btw, have you guys listen and watch infinite's new MV ?!

okayokay, gtg now! *pyong~*