Sudden question

How did i fall for you?

 

You stood outside the door, unable to move. You've heard everything. Every single word. *Minhyuk s-sunbae... Why me?* you thought to yourself. You tried to relax yourself but your heart was pumping so fast and a few seconds later you finally went into your room. Once you're inside you realised that both of them acted as if nothing is going on. 

 

"that's a refreshing drink!" You stretched your arms above you and smiled. Both of them looked at you but quickly returned back to reading the books. You noticed that Minhyuk's cheek was getting redder. So you decided to ask him just to find out why. 

 

"Minhyuk sunbae, are you alright? your cheeks are red." You tried to make a blank face but  you know deep inside what was the real reason. it made you felt uncomfortable and awkward at the same because of what you just heard just now.

 

"really?" he touched his cheeks and started to smile. " Maybe i'm feeling kinda hot in here that's why. Woo its really hot isnt? " he let out a laughed and pretended to fan himself. 

 

Jaehyo was staring at the both of you. His eyes was both angry and jealous at the same time.* i cant just sit here and continue to look at both of them, it pains me knowing that Minhyuk is trying to win her heart right now at this moment* 

 

Then your mind started to think back about what happened a few minutes ago. *minhyuk sunbae likes me.. he likes me and should i be happy? but wait! i dont even know what i feel about him, all i know my heart started beating so fast when it comes to Minhyuk sunbae*

 

"Does t-t-this means that i really l-like him t-too?" you murmered to yourself. 

 

"huh? what are you saying _____-ah?" Minhyuk asked you which soon you realised that you have spoken it out loud but not loud enough for anyone to hear except yourself. 

 

You shooked your head intending to say nothing. You looked at Jaehyo, you noticed he was rather quiet right now. *maybe he is tired i guess* 

 

"_______-ah, do you ever have a boyfriend before?" Minhyuk asked out of a sudden which causes you to jerked.

 

You face turned red and you cheeks were growing hot. You touched your cheek,"a-an-niyo........." you stammered and you looked down because you cant seem to looked at Minhyuk while answering that question.

 

*I must win her heart first , i want to be her first love* 

 

*So that means if i win her heart, i'll be her first love, yes i want her* 

 

hello peeps! i updated another chapter today ^^

hope you guys like it !

:D hehehehe ^^