Confused

How did i fall for you?

 

At Home,

 

You were rolling on your bed thinking about the moment at the beach afew hours ago. You started smiling then stopped yourself, *why did i feel that way when i'm with Jaehyo sunbae?* you scratched your head.

 

*But i was so sure of myself that i like Minhyuk sunbae. But why , why did i have this feeling inside me when i'm with Jaehyo sunbae? What's this? i'm not so sure myself* you toss and turn on your bed and finally come to a stop.

 

"it cant be..........." you gasped and quickly hid your head under your covers.

 

.......

 

Next day ,

 

"_______-ah! Good Morning!" Minhyuk waved at your direction causing the girls in the surrounding to give you evil glares.

 

You could hear girls whispering in the corner but you ignore them.

 

"hello Minhyuk sunbae~" that was all you manage to say in return because you hate having everyone attention on you. Suddenly you realised that you dont have those feelings that make your heart beats fast anymore.  *weird* you thought to yourself.

 

*huh? why doesnt she looks happy to see me? Maybe she is in a bad mood, yes i think so.* Minhyuk kept his eyes on you until you reached your classroom.

 

In class, you were distracted. You cant seem to shake off the feeling that is disturbing you since yesterday and today. You slammed your head on your desk . Aigoo...

 

"_______, what is the matter with you?" Sooyoung whispered to you .

 

"i dont know soo, my mind is not working well. i'm just so confused right now" you buried your face in between your hands.

 

"dont tell me its about those two guys....." You shot Sooyoung a surpised look. " ______-ah, we've been friends long enough to know that something isnt right and i know that right now is that your mind is thinking about those two. Am i right?"

 

*sooyoung,sooyoung.. you always know what is in my mind dont you?* you thought to yourself.

 

You nodded your head and slammed your head on the desk once more. "soo, this whole thing is just making me so confused!"

 

Sooyoung patted your back," i know.. i know.. but i cant really help you ____, even if i could , i can do nothing . its between you and them but one thing i'm certain about is that, when i ask you who you like, i'm sure that answer is being changed now isnt it?" Sooyoung looked at you.

 

"i dont know sooyoung-ah, i really dont.. i'm not sure myself. But maybe, just maybe, my answer might change.." you said while your head was still on the table and you heard sooyoung sighed.

 

....

 

The school bell rung and you bid your best friend farewell. You were just about to walk towards the school gate when someone grab your arm.

 

You looked up to see who it was. " s-sunbaee...." it was Jaehyo.

 

"______-ah, remember the other day at the beach, you asked me if i would bring you to that place? and i said yes?" 

 

You nodded your head.

 

"errr...." Jaehyo brushed his bangs away. You could see that he was nervous. *why is he so nervous?* you thought to yourself. " Are you free tomorrow after school?"

 

And there it is again, your heart started to beat like crazy. *aish, Jaehyo sunbae why are you doing this me?*

 

"but s-sunbae.. you really are bringing me?"

 

"of course i am" he let out a chuckle. *cute* you thought and immediately shook your head.

 

*he seriously is bringing me there, s-sunbae... you're too kind..maybe i really am starting to think twice about my answer* you smiled.

 

Jaehyo realised that your smiling, "i assume that is a yes?"

 

You nodded your head and smiled again. *YES!* jaehyo thought to himself and he smiled at you back.

 

*_______-ah, i really like you.. i really do*

 

 

Hellooooooooooooo peeps! ^^

i've updated a chapter for you guys ^^

and thank you to my new subscribers very much :D *bows*

and from what i see is that many of my subscribers much prefer Jaehyo than Minhyuk xD

kekekeke~

okayokay, gtg now ! do comment!comment pls!!:D hehe.