call me Jaehyo Oppa

How did i fall for you?

 

"s-sunbae... its so beautiful..! Really you go here alone everyday?" you were stunned at the beautiful scenery. There was a bridge in the middle of the place.Surrounding it was all greenery and beautiful garden of flowers. 

 

Jaehyo grinned and nodded his head. "you like it?" 

 

"Like it? i love it! Sunbae! how can you just go to this place alone? this is such a beautiful place~" you ran towards the bridge and started twirling around and around making Jaehyo laughed.

 

*she looks so graceful and delicate with all those flowers surrounding her. It makes her looks so precious that i need to be there to protect her* Jaehyo let out a smile while looking at you. 

 

"Jaehyo Sunbae! Come here ! why are you standing there by yourself?" you laughed and signaling him to come to you. 

 

Jaehyo came running towards you. *_____-ah, if i could hug you right now, i would but i know i cant. Not now...* instead all he did was grab hold of your hand and looked towards the scenery around the both of you.

 

You didnt say anything at his sudden touch but instead you smiled because you kinda like it. "pretty isnt? it calms me whenever i'm having problems. Thats why i come here to relax and clear my mind" 

 

"sunbae...can i come here if i wish to? with you..? its such a nice place to go with someone besides just yourself" 

 

Jaehyo turned to face you,"_____-ah, i would love to do that... but can i ask you something?"

 

you look up to him, *what does he want to ask me?* your heartbeat quickens but you nodded your head.

 

"can you , call m-me Jaehyo Oppa instead? " 

 

You eyes grew bigger from the sudden question asked from Jaehyo. *s-sunbae.... you really like to make my heart beats so fast dont you?*

 

"s-s-sunbae... C-can i r-really call y-y-you that...?" 

 

"of course you can, it seems like we grow kind of closer now than before" he let out tiny smile.

 

"oohkayyy... J-Jaehyo o-o-oppa.." you nervously said it to him trying to avoid eye contact. But you could see from the corner of your eye that Jaehyo was smiling. 

 

"you seem nervous ______-ah," he chuckled.

 

"i'll get used to it soon" you nervously smiled at him. 

 

"come on~ there's still another place i want to show you. He held your hand again. Its like a habit of his to do that but you like it anyway and you wanted him to hold it forever because it makes you feel safe and secure .

 

Then you guys decided to take a walk around the place. Suddenly you sensed that someone was behind you. You turned around but you couldnt see anyone. "i thought i saw... never mind" 

 

"Who did you see _____-ah?" 

 

"i dont know Jaehyo oppa.. all i saw was a blur movement" you scratched your head.

 

"well.. i think we should just ignore it . i think its just the wind" but Jaehyo's gripped on your hand tightened.

 

"yeah, i guess so.." 

 

..................

 

*So that SUNBAE, was YOU! What the freak?!?! AISH!!!!!!!!*

 

Hello guys!

i've updated ^^ ehehehe ^^ so can you guys guess who that person was that is following the two of them? XD

hehee. anyway , thankyou NEW SUBSCRIBERS FOR SUBSCRIBING !

and THANKYOU TO ALL MY MY OTHER SUBSCRIBERS 

FOR CONTINUEING TO SUBSCRIBE TILL NOW ^^

very much appreciated!!!!! thankyou!

do comment!comment!comment! at what you guys think of this chapter!

okay gtg ^^

*pyong*