he held my hands

How did i fall for you?

 

After school

 

" ______-ah, could you give me your house address?" Jaehyo came up to you all of a sudden.

 

"oh alright then.." 

 

"Thanks, so i'll come and pick you up at 6?" Jaehyo smiled at you. 

 

"alright, sure" you returned back the smile. *ohmygod, that's like less than 3 hours away, i better rush home !* 

 

"see you later ______-ah!" Jaehyo waved at you.

 

You smiled to yourself after Jaehyo walked away from you. 

 

Then you heard someone called you or you think its you they are calling. "YA! YOU THERE! YOU NERD!" you turned around and came face to face with one of the Dal shabet gang. *aish, seriously? them again?* you thought to yourself.

 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH OUR JAEHYO OPPA?" one of them nudge her finger on your shoulder. 

 

"n-nothing.. what do you guys want from me?" you took a step back slowly.

 

"WE WANT NOTHING! BUT IF YOU EVER COME ANY CLOSER TO OUR OPPA AGAIN, YOU , WATCH OUT! YOU GOT THAT?" you nodded your head. " NOW GET AWAY FROM OUR SIGHT YOU DISGUSTING FREAK!" and they shoved you away.

 

*what is up with those girls anyway? obsessive much?* you thought to yourself and then realised that time and rushed home as quickly as you can.

 

............

 

"Aish! 15 more mins. Why am i so nervous? ______, relax... chill...." you tried to calm yourself down but ended up pacing back and forth in your room. Then you received a text , its from Jaehyo. * now how does he get my number?* 

 

""" From Jaehyo sunbae """"""

hello _____, i'm currently right below your house right now ^^

i'll be waiting~ ^^

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

 

You didnt even reply him instead you ran downstairs. " BYE MOM! i'll be home kinda late today i guess but i'll text you alright?" and your mom gave you a nod. " Goodbye dear! Take care!" 

 

You grab you sling bag and managed to take a short glimpse of yourself in the mirror. *not bad _____ but just a small little touch. there..*smiling to yourself and headed towards the door.

 

Once you opened the door, Jaehyo was leaning again the wall with his headphones on. Your heart started beating and you soon realised that you were actually admiring him, his side profile, his hair, his face, * oh _____! stop it!* you told yourself but you couldnt help it. 

 

"errr _____? Are you done looking at me?" Jaehyo let out a small laugh causing you to get back to reality and making you blushed. "whoa.. you looked different _____-ah, without those glasses on" 

 

"a-anniyo.. s-su-sunbae.." if you looked at your face now in the mirror you will just see yourself as a big red tomato. 

 

"hmmm..pretty, very pretty" Jaehyo was smiling at you and you were shocked by his words. " Okay then, let's go! come on!" unknowingly he held onto your hand. *he held my hand.. he is holding my hand. Doesnt he know that this just going to make my heart pop out? Sunbae.. you are making my heart going crazy right now* you thought to yourself but you know you, yourself is feeling happy. 

 

Then you, yourself, tighten your hand around his hand causing Jaehyo to be surprised because he never thought you would do that but he just looked at you and smiled. *______-ah, you have no idea how fast my heart is racing right now at this very moment*

 

You could hear people saying all around you ,

 

"arent they the cutest couple?" 

 

"ohhhh that look so good together!" 

 

"That girl is so lucky!"

 

All this comments made you even more red and you could see that Jaehyo was smiling to himself. You were sure that he heard it too. Finally after a 10 minutes walk from your house , "_______, this is place!" he dragged you along with him.

 

*omo... i would never have imagine such a place.....* you blinked your eyes a couple of times.

 

 

hey guys, sorry if you think this chapter is kinda short? maybe?

but i'm not really feeling that well today :((( the flu and sore throat is killing me T__T

but thank you all for still continuing to read my fanfic ^^

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH (really i do and i appreciate it)

hehehe. 

btw, just wanted to let you guys know something... ... hehehe,

there's this guy in my school who kinds of looks like B-bomb (block b )

really he does! am i right @irahsupergirl? ^^ 

they look alike! okayokay before i start smiling LOL. 

i'm really hoping you guys will like this chapter ^^ thankyou again!

and do comment!comment!