i want go home please?

How did i fall for you?

An hour later,

 

You finally managed to open your eyes. Only to find yourself in a familar room with someone sitting beside you with his head bending down. 

 

"Where am i?" you looked around. 

 

Jaehyo then moved slightly and lifted his face to look at you. "you're awake, finally.." he stood up and smiled at you." you've have no idea how much you made me feel worried" 

 

"oppa... w-what happened to me?" 

 

"you sort of collapsed.." he leaned nearer to you and brushed his hand against your hair," the doctor said, you having been eating much lately and it makes your body weak but you're fine now" 

 

"ohh.... i'm sorry for making you worried oppa for my own problem" you gave him an apologetic look.

 

"dont say that, its my job to take care of you" he held onto your hand and you squeezed it tightly.

 

"thank you oppa..." 

 

Jaehyo continued smiling at you," i think the doctor said once you're awake, you may go home afterwards but are you okay enough to go home?"

 

"oppa, i'm fine~ really i am~ look" you get up from the hospital bed and try to get up but failed because soon you fell back down on the bed. "okayyy, maybe not that well but oppa i want to go home..my mom will be worried" 

 

"i knew it, you're not well enough and dont worry about your mom, i've call her and she asked me to take good care of you" 

 

"how did you get my mom's phone?" then Jaehyo pointed towards your phone in his hand. " by your phone" 

 

"ahhh... but oppa, i really want to go home. i hate hospitals!" you grunted. "oppa pleaseeeeee"you rubbed both you hands together.

 

Jaehyo sighed," fine, but if you are going to get sick again, i'm going to lock you here in the hospital!" he teased you. 

 

"OPPA!!" you hit him in the chest. 

 

"okayokay.. come on let's get you discharged" he helped you up.

 

Once everything was settled, you are finally out from the hospital and Jaehyo was holding your hand throughout the whole thing. 

 

"thank you oppa once again" you turned your body to face him.

 

Jaehyo just smiled at you and hugged you," just remember next time, dont ever make me feel so worried like this ever again" you nodded your head. "now let's get you home~" 

 

"______-ah! _______-ah!" a voice screamed from behind.

 

*who is that? No... not him...* 

 

another chapter ^______^