i will never give up just after one try

How did i fall for you?

 

At Block B's Dorm

 

"Jaehyo Hyung! why are you smiling to yourself at the corner?" P.O came and sat in front of Jaehyo."Its creeping me out".

 

"Jihoon-ah, have you ever felt like your heart beats so fast when you see this particular person?" Jaehyo asked P.o without looking at him but still continue smiling like an idiot.

 

P.O scratched his head," errrr.... maybe? Hyung! why the random question? hmm... my heart did beat as fast when i see this girl in school" now it is P.O's turn to start smiling. "wait a minute...... HYUNG! do you like any-" before P.O could finish that sentence, Jaehyo managed to cover his mouth just in time.

 

"SHHHHHHHH! the others can hear you!" then he nodded his head.

 

"there's this girl in school, she's a junior. Well, i dont think you guys paid attention to her since she dont look like the kind who will receive others attention. Okay, all i know is that when i'm near her, i'll get nervous and my breath quickens, Jihoon-ah does this means something?"

 

P.O took a long time to answer Jaehyo's question then he leaned closer to Jaehyo and whispered, "hmmm....hyung... i think you really do like that person alot if those things happen to you when you're near her" 

 

*i guess i was right, i really do like her, alot and i'm bringing her out tomorrow after school* Jaehyo smiled to himself. 

..........

..........

 

The day after, at school,

 

"_______-ah! Are you free today? maybe i could tutor you after school?" Minhyuk randomly came to you.

 

"s-sunbae.. i-i'm not really f-free... i'm going out with my other sunbae after school later on... sorry Minhyuk s-sunbae" you really did feel apologetic towards Minhyuk but you just cant bring yourself to cancel your plans with Jaehyo,

 

*huh? why isnt she free? i thought she's always free after school and who's this sunbae!?" Minhyuk looked at you with a question mark expression. "well, okay then, maybe next time" 

 

"yea... next time , really sorry s-sunbae.. " you looked up towards him and you realised it again, your heart wasnt beating like crazy like it once had. * what is this? arent my heart suppose to beat like mad?* 

 

"really sorry.." and you walked away from him.

 

*sorry sunbae. but Jaehyo sunbae already made plans with me yesterday.really sorry*

 

You left Minhyuk standing there curious. * who is that sunbae? hmmm.... who could it be?i want to find out who but isnt that too stalker-ish? hmmm....* 

 

And little did you know that Jaehyo was there too talking with Kyung but his ears were listening to your conversation.  

 

*i feel so sorry towards Minhyuk right now.. i really am but what can i do? i cant just let her go without trying at least... *

 

"i'm sorry minhyuk-ah but i want her too not just you" Jaehyo mumbled while looking towards the sad and curious looking Minhyuk.

 

"W-what did you just say Jaehyo? " Kyung looks confused. 

 

"a-ah.. nothing ... " Jaehyo realised that he had almost let out a secret that he is keeping from s. 

 

*i will win her heart, maybe i will*

 

.........

 

"Minhyuk-ah! why do you look so down today? that is so unlike you to be like this" Jungshin tapped Minhyuk shoulder.

 

"huh? nahh, i think...i think i was rejected by a girl by asking her if she is free later on..." Minhyuk let out a sad smile and looked away from Jungshin causing Jungshin to just be shocked by the word "rejected"

 

* i got rejected... didnt i? but i'm not going to give it all up that easily.... really i will not*  

 

Hey, guys! i'm sorry i havent been updating for so long.... T________T

really sorry... i've been busy these few days. -.-" 

But hey i'm back! hahaha, and updating ^^

hope you all enjoy this chapter :D 

thankyou so much for reading till now ^_______^ *bows* 

okayokay i'm off! (: