the fight,

How did i fall for you?

 

Jaehyo suddenly grab hold of Minhyuk's hand,"hyuk-ah, i think we both should talk. Tomorrow after school." 

 

Minhyuk stopped whatever he was doing and looked over at Jaehyo but he finally agreed. " i think _____-ah, need go home now, dont you ____?" Jaehyo asked you.

 

"yes.. i think i should.. goodbye sunbae" and Jaehyo held his hand on your back as you walked off.

 

Minhyuk just nod his head. He couldnt believe what he had just heard from you. *so she did like me before, how can i not see?* 

 

................

The next day, 

" HELLO ______! i'm so sorry for yesterday, i think i overreacted ..." Minhyuk called up to you but he didnt even make eye contact. 

 

"Hello sunbae, its okay, its not the first time you really did that anyway..." *what does he want from me? Minhyuk sunbae is so weird, he will be so nice in the beginning and then mad afterwards.. i dont understand him at all* 

 

Minhyuk finally brought his face up and looked at you, "i think i didnt really do that well yesterday, i think i should start over" Minhyuk starting blushing and smiling at the same time. 

 

Then he took hold of both of your hands in his and said, "_______-ah, i really like you, like really i do, i like you alot, would you be my girlfriend?" 

 

You were speechless from the sudden confession,*WHAT?!!? but...but if this was 2 weeks ago, i would have probably had my heart beating so fast but why arent i feeling anything at all like that right now?* 

 

"s..s..sunbae..." you let go of your hands from his, " t..this is so s..sudden.i dont know what to say." you took a step back and looked up to him. 

 

"But didnt yesterday you said you like me too?" Minhyuk scratched his head in confusion. 

 

" sunbae, i cant just go into a relationship just because i like someone that i just met and right now i dont know if i do still have that feelings for you sunbae.. i'm so sorry sunbae.. but i need time sunbae" and with that you said sorry again and then walked back to class.

 

*it seems like the whole process is being repeated again, it looks like i just got rejected AGAIN by the same girl all over again..* Minhyuk couldnt even respond so he just stood there , looking at you walking away from him. 

 

 

Then suddenly Jaehyo appeared right in front of Minhyuk stopped him from walking away. " we need to talk.. i think after school is just too long" Minhyuk just kept quiet and nod his head. 

.......

At the school balcony

 

"you really like _____ dont you, hyuk-ah?" Jaehyo looked upon the surroundings of the school. 

 

"Well, of course i do and she likes me too" Minhyuk went and stood beside Jaehyo .

 

*does he have to say that to me right now at this moment?* Jaehyo thought to himself feeling rather jealous and hurt which makes him unable to take it any longer. 

 

"Hyuk-ah, remember that time when i ask you what happens if other person likes her too? and you said you going to win her heart first or something like that?" 

 

"of course i do, i'll make sure i beat the crap out of him!" 

 

"Can i ask you something i didnt get the answer yesterday, was to why did you get so angry yesterday while i was with _____?" 

 

"i was jealous.. i couldnt stand seeing her with anyone else, i'm so sorry Jaehyo.. i was overreacting.. but when she said she liked me, it means as though i have a chance even if she is rejecting me a couple of times, i should i could win her heart one day" Minhyuk turn to face Jaehyo, smiling.

 

*you were jealous? of course you would, what about me? win her heart? i felt like my heart was breaking when she said that she liked you before, it feels as though i dont have a chance with her and that i feel hopeless because i like her so much knowing that maybe she doesnt feel the same way, i tried so hard everytime to get her, not like you...* Jaehyo's gripped tighten onto the railing. Then Jaehyo can no longer held it in. 

 

"I sorry i have to say this, but i think your rival for fighting for ____'s love is standing next to you right now" Jaehyo can no longer stand it when Minhyuk kept saying about you liking him. it makes Jaehyo feels hopeless.

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??!?! CAN YOU REPEAT THAT FOR ME?! YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND JAEHYO-AH! YOU CANT BE MY RIVAL! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT ME ! NOT COMPETE WITH ME! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HER?" Minhyuk anger starting to rise.

 

"WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HER YOU ASK ME?! I SHOULD ASK YOU THAT! AT FIRST,  YOU HATED SEEING HER, YOU ALWAYS SHOUTED AT HER BECAUSE YOU THINK SHE IS DUMB THEN SUDDENLY YOU ARE SAYING YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER?! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO HYUK-AH?!" Jaehyo rarely looses his temper but Minhyuk was just being too irritating to him at that moment.

Minhyuk was taken back, what Jaehyo had said to him was right. He did used to hate you alot but then he started to like you after a while. But why must Jaehyo like her too? " I'M JUST DOING WHAT A GUY SHOULD BE DOING, CHASING FOR THE GIRL HE LIKES, AND JUST SO YOU KNOW, SHE ISNT RIGHT FOR YOU JAEHYO-AH! SO JUST LET ME HAVE HER ONCE"

 

"HUH?! ISNT RIGHT FOR ME? THAT WAS IS? HAVE HER FOR ONCE? HYUK-AH! I'VE BEEN LETTING GO SO MUCH THESE PAST YEARS WE'VE BEEN FRIEND SO THAT YOU CAN BE HAPPY, YOU ALWAYS BEEN TAKING THE ONE I LOVE FROM ME BUT I KEPT QUIET BOUT IT AND NOW?! YOU SAYING AS IF I HAVENT BEEN GIVING YOU THAT AT ALL" Jaehyo glared at Minhyuk. " you know what?, i've enough fighting with you, it just so tiring.... but if you want to win ____'s heart, we'll just have to see who wins first! even if we are best friends, i will never let go of her just because of that.." and then Jaehyo walks out of the balcony.

 

"AISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AISH!!!!!! WHY!WHY!WHY!" minhyuk vents out his anger and kicked the railing feeling all pissed off at Jaehyo. " since you said, who will win first, i am confident, that will be me JUST SO YOU KNOW AHN JAEHYO!" 

 

 

HEY, so i've updated another chapter today ^^

hoope you guys enjoy it like i do ^__^

thanks for reading :D hehehe ^^

do comment!comment! (: THANK YOU SO MUCH!