I feel different with him

How did i fall for you?

At the other side of the beach,

 

"she's here too?" Jaehyo was shocked that you were here too then his mind went towards your conversation earlier with Sooyoung.

 

*why him?!! WHY MUST IT BE KANG MINHYUK?! why must everything in life if i grown fond of someone or something, it must be taken from me??* he thought to himself feeling frustrated. 

 

"i got to win this, i cant lose to Minhyuk even if he is my best friend. i just cant let myself do that. I'm fond of _____. I cant just give it all up, now i need to win her heart. i have to.." He said to himself. "FIGHTING!"

 

"B-bomb! tell the rest that i'm going to go somewhere and get something alright? i'll be back!" Jaehyo waved a hand to b-bomb.

 

B-bomb looked at Jaehyo with a question mark face but nodded his head anyway and Jaehyo slowly walked towards you. 

 

Finally Jaehyo reached you. "hello ______-ah, you're here too?" he stand beside and smiled at you .

 

you body jerked at his sudden appearance. " SUNBAE! w-what are you doing h-here? hello." you were just too shocked.

 

"well, i dont even know myself, well hello there, is that your friend?" he waved towards Sooyoung whose face was red. You nodded your head.

 

"err hello Jaehyo s-sunbae, i think i'm going to have a drink, i'll be right back ____-ah!" and with that she left you and Jaehyo alone standing there.

 

You looked up at Jaehyo and realised that he was looking at you. Finally he spoke, " _____-ah, why dont we take a stroll along the beach?" he smiled.

 

"a-alright..." 

 

Both of you started walking in silence and of course Jaehyo had to break the silence. " So do you like to come here? to the beach?"

 

"not really.. i dont really like it. i'm just here for my friend, sooyoung" you kept your head down.

 

"oh.. same here though, i dont like it too. its too crowded. i prefer quieter places , its more calming" 

 

You finally looked up to him "yeaa, maybe thats why i dont like it too." Your heart started to beat really fast and your insides are making you nervous . You have never seen him this close before. *he's quite a charmer isnt he?* you thought to yourself and then shook your head. "s-suunbae, if you dont like the beach where do you like go then?" 

 

he scratched the back of his head," i like to go this one place alone by myself, somewhere, i always go there if i dont have trainings or anything, its kinda like my favourite place to be." he looked up to the sky.

 

"ohh.. really? maybe you c-could bring me t-there someday... if you dont mind.." Then  Jaehyo stopped walking which makes you realised what you just said. you knocked your head continuously but stopped so that you could apologized.

 

"s-sunbae.. i-im s-sorry.. if you dont lik-" before you could finish your sentence you noticed that Jaehyo was looking at you which causes your heart to beat even faster. 

 

"_______-ah," theres a pause and Jaehyo suddenly take hold of one of your hand which causes you to blush hard. "i will show you .. oneday.. just wait for the right time alright? i promise you i will bring you" he let out a smile. 

 

"Jaehyo s-sunbae, stop smiling.. you have no idea what did you just did to my heart right now* you thought to yourself.

 

"s-sunbae.. really? okay, i will wait.. " then without you realising you were smiling back with your heart racing and lets go of his hand.

 

*she's really pretty isnt she? when she start smiling* Jaehyo thought to himself when looking at you.

 

*sunbae, why do you make me feel so different ? you so much calmer and gentle than minhyuk. No wonder girls go crazy when they see you but also when minhyuk's around, i dont feel like this at all... but now when i'm with you, you're making me all nervous but happy at the same time.. did i make the wrong choice before about choosing Minhyuk?* you questioned yourself at the last sentence at looked up to the sky .

 

*_______-ah, just wait alright? i will bring you there one day.. when the time is right. Now i just have to win that heart of yours* he smiled while glancing at you and then both of you continue walking along the beach .

 

 

So how do you guys like this chapter? ^^

hehehehehe. JAEHYO MOMENT!!!! :D

hope you guys enjoy it and thank you for reading^^

*bows*