Now what am i suppose to say?

How did i fall for you?

 

In the classroom (break time)

 

"____-ah, looks like there's someone who wants to see you" one of your classmate tapped your shoulder and pointed outside the class. 

 

You sat up straight trying to see who it was then you gave up because you still cant see who so you decided to go out of the classroom and see who it was. Then all of a sudden a hand holding a lunch box was held up infront of you and you saw that person is actually Jaehyo. 

 

"oppa...." you were surprised to see him doing this. "what is this...?" you asked him. 

 

"well, cant you see what it is?" pointing to the lunch box. " i've made you a lunch box to eat for lunch" Jaehyo was grinning from ear to ear. 

 

"oppa... that is so sweet of you..i didnt know you can cook?" you smiled when looking at him. 

 

He looked at you, still smiling" hmm...that's my first time ever i've made something by myself, you should be honoured" he pinched your nose lightly. "hope you will enjoy it~ i've made it specially for you you know" he winked at you. 

 

"thank you oppa...i will enjoy it of course! want go have lunch together? right now?" 

 

"oh... i wish i could but i actually sneaked out of class to pass to you this" he giggled. 

 

"OPPA!" you hit his shoulder lightly," you shouldnt have done that !" but you were still smiling because what he had done for you was just too sweet.

 

"i had to, i couldnt just let my dear starve" 

 

"oppa, okayokay. really thank you ! but i think i should go now or else i think the food will get cold and you too, go back to class or you'll be in trouble!" you pushed him away. 

 

"yes ma'am!" he salute you causing you to laugh. " goodbye! see you after school ____-ah!" he waved at you while running backwards so that he could see you.

 

"goodbye oppa!" you giggled to yourself. * he is just too sweet for words and thank god no one saw this especially if those girls saw me with Jaehyo,i'll just be dead meat! i better go to the cafeteria or i wont be able to eat this* you quickly walked as fast as you can.

 

Then you suddenly knocked into someone hard that cause you to fell to the ground and lose your grip on Jaehyo's lunch box. *my lunch box... my lunch box! you're gonna get it whoever you are!* " YAH! DO YOU KNOW THAT IS FROM MY - " before you could finished your sentence, you realised that the person was actually Minhyuk. 

 

"sunbae..." was all that you could get out from your mouth. 

 

"oh i'm so sorry ____-ah, really am sorry i didnt see you coming... oh my your lunch box.. i'm really am sorry" he helped you picked up your lunch box which was now empty because all of the food inside it was all being scattered everywhere on the ground. 

 

*my lunch box... oppa said that was he's first time making it and sunbae just had to knocked onto me.. i didnt even get to try a taste of it , now what am i suppose to say to oppa if he asks me how it taste? later on? aish!* 

 

"its okay minhyuk sunbae... " you helped yourself up from the ground and brushed off all the mess from your skirt. " its really okay, no worries.. but now i have nothing to eat left" you mumbled to yourself and of course Minhyuk heard it.

 

"i'm so sorry _____-ah, let me buy you lunch instead to replace it? come on! i dont want you to starve~" Minhyuk grabbed your hand before you could say anything. 

 

.......

 

"so what do you want to have?" Minhyuk asked you as the two of you reached the cafeteria. You noticed that girls was looking at you as though you did something wrong but you quickly brushed it away, you dont even want to think about them. 

 

"isnt that the nerd girl? what is she doing with Minhyuk oppa?" 

 

"did i just saw her flirting? omo!" 

 

"that's it! she is taking our oppa away!" 

 

you could hear all these whispers from behind but you decided to just ignore all of it completely .

 

"_____-ah, pick one~" Minhyuk nudged you. *i could hear all the whispers from all those useless girls. they better shutup or i will just turn nasty* Minhyuk thought to himself.

 

You randomly chose one and deep inside you felt so guilty towards Jaehyo. He had prepared so much for you but yet here you are picking some other food. 

 

"here you go _____-ah," Minhyuk smiled at you. 

 

"thank you sunbae..." you tooked it from him still feeling guilty towards Jaehyo, *what should i say to him when i meet him later?* you thought nervously.

 

...............

at the other end of the cafeteria

 

"hey jihoon! have you seen ______-ah?" Jaehyo came running and asked P.O since he was having the same break time as you. 

 

"hmmm... didnt see her, why? maybe she is somewhere at the front!" he pointed towards the front row.

 

Then Jaehyo turned his head to your direction and spotted you with Minhyuk without his lunchbox he made for you which he had given you earlier. "w-why is Minhyuk with her....? and where is my lunchbox? Did she forgot about it? she couldnt have right?" Jaehyo looked at you with the saddest looking face ever. He was crestfallen that you werent holding his lunchbox in your hands.

 

Then you noticed from a far that someone was looking at you and you got the biggest shock ever, *OPPA!* You screamed inside your head. You were all worried because right now , you were with Minhyuk. Now what are you going to say to Jaehyo? 

 

HEELOOOO~ 

HEHEHE ^^ i think this chapter is the longest chapter i ever wrote for my fanfic ^^

hehehe, hope you all enjoy it very much !

do comment!comment! (:a

and thank you to the new subscribers and also to those who are continuing to read it !

*bows in appreciation* hehehe ^^ THANKYOUTHANKYOU! <3