i think i should just give up

How did i fall for you?

 

*no not you...* you shooked your head. 

 

"______-ah! i heard you were unwell and i came as fast as i could to get here!" Minhyuk said while trying to catch his breath. Then his eyes darted to Jaehyo," you're here Jaehyo-ah?" 

 

"yes i am and in fact we are heading home right now if you excuse us Minhyuk-ah," Jaehyo placed his hand on your back and brought you forward. 

 

"wait!" Minhyuk called out. " Cant i at least say something to _____?" you turned and looked up at him. " ______-ah, are you feeling all well right now?" 

 

"nae... i'm fine sunbae but i think should head home now or my mom will be worried, goodbye sunbae and t-thanks for coming.." you looked down and carried on walking. "come on oppa, let's go" 

 

*i've come this far to see whether you're alright and you just said thank you and walked away, i guess you really have no feelings for me, am i right _____?* Minhyuk looked at you and Jaehyo smiling to each other from the distance. *i guess, you really do love him..if you still have feelings for me , you wouldnt have just walked off like this..* 

 

..............

 

"oppa, thanks for today" 

 

"oppa will do anything for you, dont ever get sick again okay, it worries me" 

 

"nae, well i better go in now, thank you again" You went closer to him and give him a peck on the cheek making his face turned red. "goodbye oppa" you smiled and went in.

 

"goodbye _____~" he placed his hand on his cheek and the place where you have kissed him and smiled. " you're too special to me"

 

..............

At CNblue's Dorm

 

"Minhyuk-ah! Minhyuk-ah! your hyung here is talking to you!" Yonghwa shouted at Minhyuk who was too busy staring into place with a worried look on his face. "YAH!?" Yonghwa shooked his shoulders.

 

"oh hyung.." Minhyuk shooked his head to get back to reality and realised the angry look on yonghwa's face. " nothing..i'm just thinking of stuffs" 

 

"you should go get some sleep, you look tired and your eyebags are forming up!" 

 

"i will later on~ hyung you go and sleep first, i need to finish up something now. go~" Minhyuk pushed yonghwa towards the door and closed it. 

 

*that kid is so mysterious sometimes... okay whatever* yonghwa thought to himself and went in his room. 

 

Minhyuk on the other hand has to many things happening in his mind. " i dont know what else to do, they looked so happy together, sometimes i feel that this thing on getting her away from Jaehyo is stupid. Its clear to me that she loves Jaehyo and Jaehyo loves her back. They seems so happy together and it made me feel that i'm someone who is in between that shouldnt be there. Should i just give it up?" Minhyuk went and lay on his bed.

 

"i really like her but i really want her to be happy, she's happy with Jaehyo. thats a good thing right? All i want is to give her happiness but i see that Jaehyo is giving her all the happiness she needs, i must admit to myself i am unable to do that for her, so should i just give it up? if liking her means i have to let her go for her happiness, then i guess, i should.." 

 

 

hello peeps! <3

hehehe ^^ another chapter ^^

hmmm... i feel like ending this fanfic soon , should i? 

hehehe, comment!comment! to let me know (:

hope you guys will enjoy it ^^

*pyong*