i'm leaving..

How did i fall for you?

"Minhyuk, this is appa..i'm afraid i have bad news for you...." 

 

"appa? this is the first time you ever called me..."

 

"i'm afraid , i have to send you abroad... you have to leave school and leave tomorrow morning whether you like it or not"

 

"APPA! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!? I'M NOT GOING! I DONT CARE!"

 

"son, i'm busy.. we'll talk tomorrow morning when we meet. i've got to go. Tomorrow my men will come to pick you up and the decision is final" with that his father hung up.

 

*LEAVE? I'M LEAVING?!!? APPA IS TOO MUCH!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO MEET _____-AH AGAIN?!?! APPA YOU'RE TOO MUCH!" he started to throw things around his room.

 

................

 

*bonamana~bonamana~* your phone's message alerted you. You quicky grabbed it hoping its from Jaehyo but it turns out to be from Minhyuk.

 

"______-ah, meet me at the park today, at 3pm . i'll be waiting..." it says.

 

*minhyuk sunbae...? what does he want me to meet him for? should i go? i should..." and then you checked the clock and realised that its already 2pm. You quickly rushed and get ready. 

 

You gave yourself a final look at the mirror and went out of the door. "i hope i wont be late." you said to yourself.

 

You reached the park just in time and you realised that Minhyuk was already sitting there waiting for you. You walked closer to him ." sunbae...?" 

 

"ah....you came.. come sit" he gestured you to the sit infront of him and smiled.  

 

". but sunbae.. what do you want to talk about that seems so important?" 

 

Minhyuk took a while to answer you and finally spoke" _______-ah, i actually asked you to come to tell you something that i'm afraid i wouldnt be able to do so the next time." You face grew worried at the last sentence. 

 

"i...i.. i want to tell you that i'm leaving for the states tomorrow morning.." Minhyuk kept his head down. 

 

"sunbae wha-" Minhyuk stopped you from continuing.  

 

"i'm leaving... and i want to tell you something important before i go," he built up his courage ," ______-ah, you know that i have feelings you right? well... i guess i should say that i'm giving it all up..  i can no longer stand how happy you are with Jaehyo anymore.. it hurts...but..."

 

You wanted to say something but Minhyuk stopped you again. " well, dont worry about me.. i'm fine with it. i'm no longer mad about it, in fact, i'm happy for the both of you, i can see how happy you are with him.. i finally know that i cant make you happy like he does it, so i'm here to tell you that i will support you both instead..." then he started to laugh making you surprised. 

 

"you know _____-ah, that you're the first person to ever broke my heart multiples times but i never ever blames you once instead i fell for you even more.." he covered his face with his hands. "this is embarrassing... but _____-ah, do know that you're forever my first love and always be...i'll never forget you..." he said in between his hands.

 

"sunbae...." you reached out to him and removed his hands from his face only to find him crying. " sunbae.... you're really leaving...?" you then realised that your voice was shaking.

 

"yes...i have to do. it my dad's order." he wiped his tears away roughly. " so i guess this the last time i will ever see you again ____-ah," 

 

"sunbae... but why? i cant seem to see you leave.." 

 

"_____-ah, me too.. i was hoping that i could spend more time with you and get to know you more but i guess i'm unable to do that" he tried to let out a forced smile. 

 

"do you really have to leave?" your voice was getting unclear. " that means you're leaving me too?" your eyes started to water.

 

"i'm sorry _____-ah, i'm really sorry...." 

 

"sunbae... will you ever be back?" 

 

"i dont know..i dont even know when i'll be back or will i ever come back.. but promise me you will remain happy for me with Jaehyo" 

 

"sunbae... i cant bear to let you leave.. but i will promise you that i will be happy with Jaehyo.." your tears came streaming down your cheeks.

 

"______-ah, dont cry, we'll meet again someday maybe if fate lets us do that.. i think i have to go, i have to pack up." he stood up from his seat.

 

"right.. you have to. so i guess this is goodbye then?" 

 

"yea.. goodbye ______-ah, i'm glad i met you and i never regret it.. you made me realised LOVE is something important. y-you, can we be friends?" 

 

"sunbae..... i dont think we can.." Minhyuk eyes grew bigger. You came close to him and hugged him. " we are best friends" He hugged you back, tighter. "i wish we will meet again sunbae..." 

 

*_______-ah, saranghae...i'll miss you.... be happy for me..*

 

hello peeps! updated another chapter ^^

i'm ending it soon but do comment!comment! to let me know your thoughts! <3

hehehe, thank you for continuing to read it <3

hehehe ^^ *bows*

*pyong*