Goodbye

How did i fall for you?

 

 

At home

 

"oppa... Minhyuk sunbae is leaving...." you said in between your sobs through the phone. *why do i have a feeling he agrees with his dad to leave because of me?* 

 

"WHAT?! he didnt even tell me anything about it" Jaehyo's voice suddenly became louder. "okay, _______, calm down. its going to be alright. he'll be back shortly. its not like he will be forever gone right?". *gosh, minhyuk-ah! why didnt you tell me?!?!* 

 

"yes oppa...Oppa, isnt there anyway to talk to him and tell him not to leave?" 

 

"i dont know _____, Minhyuk's dad isnt the kind who you can convince easily... its okay ____-ah, he will be back i can promise you that," You trusted those words so you agreed. 

 

"okay, goodnight oppa" you hung up the phone and lay on your back on top of your bed. *sunbae... will you ever be back? what if you dont?* Then an idea came to your mind.  You set your alarm an two hours earlier before the time Minhyuk leaves. He told you the time just before the both of you bid goodbye and part ways yesterday.

................

 

*beep!beep!beep!* your alarm went off.

 

You immediately get out from bed and rushed to the toilet and clean yourself up. Thank god you have already chosen what to wear the night before so you wouldnt be in a rush today to find anything to wear. You then checked the time , you have exactly one and half hours left. You grabbed your bag and when downstairs, leaving a note on the fridge so that your mom will know where you are without her getting worried.

 

Once you were out from the house, you realised that you werent wearing your glasses but you ignored it anyway because even without it, you could still see everything clearly. Luckily for you, you spotted a taxi and quickly get on. *it will take about an hour to reach the airport , i have plenty of time left..* 

 

You took out a piece of paper and began writing something on it. You wanted to write something short and sweet but then it came out as though you are writing a whole essay on it. Finally you reached the airport. you checked your watch again, * 10 o'clock, exactly 25mins more and Minhyuk sunbae should be here by now* 

 

You went towards the customer service and asked for the flight details going to states . " thank you" you said to the lady and went off as fast as you can to the terminal. You looked everywhere, here and there hoping he will still be there. * its 1015 already.. AISH! must time be this fast?!?!* you started cursing.

 

You searched again. There was too many people and you had to push your way through. Then you heard a familar voice. " I said, i've gotten everything. Did you forget that i'm already at the age whereby i can take care of my own things. GOD" *Minhyuk sunbae.....*

 

You pushed past those people and there he was standing there waiting for his ticket to be checked before he's allowed to go in. " SUNBAE! " you shouted looud enough for him to turn to you. 

 

*she came.. she came for me... i didnt know she will* Minhyuk smiled at the sight of you. " you came...." 

 

"of course i would! what kind of friend will i be if i didnt come?" you nudge his shoulder then your face grew serious. " sunbae... promise me you'll be back" 

 

"________-ah, you know i cant do that..." 

 

"SUNBAE! i dont care! you have to be back! promise me !" 

 

"________-ah," he whispered and then his arms went around you. " i wish i could.... but i don know when i can get back but i do can promise you one thing, i'll call you when i get there" 

 

"all those who are boarding the 1030 filght, please proceed inside, the flight will be going off in 15minutes" said the speaker .

 

"sunbae... you should go or you will be late..." you gave him one tight hug and pulled yourself away, " take care sunbae... goodbye.." a tear dropped to your cheek.

 

"goodbye ______-ah, nice meeting you, you made me a nicer person than i really was in the past . thankyou, and one more thing ," you looked up, " ________-ah, saranghae.... hopefully we'll meet again someday" 

 

You looked at him in surpised, that was the first time you heard him say those words. but before you could respond to it, Minhyuk had already walked away and disappeared into the crowded area full of other passengers.  

 

"sunbae... just to let you know, i love you too... but you're like a brother to me right now.... have a safe flight. Hoping to see you again someday too" you smiled and walked away from the place. 

 

Hello! this is my 2nd last chapter , hope you guys enjoy the

story so far and i didnt disappoint you guys :P 

hope you guys enjoy it ! 

thankyou so much for continuing to read my fanfic :D

i feel so happy <3 <3 hehehe.