would you be my girlfriend?

How did i fall for you?

 

At the same moment you wanted to answer Jaehyo's confession, you heard a loud bang from your door. "What was that?" you looked at Jaehyo.  He too doesnt know what is happening. But since you were curious you went closer towards the door probably thinking it could be your mom.

 

Once you open the door you saw that B-bomb and Kyung came sprawling in and dropped to the floor. "WHAT THE-" You were shocked at the sudden appearance of both Bbomb and Kyung. "B-bomb sunbae...Kyung sunbae?! why are you guys here?" Jaehyo too was shocked and just froze.

 

"owwww that hurts! kyung-ah, i told you we should just knock!" B-bomb brushing his left shoulder. "hello , ______ right?" you nodded your head.

 

"What?! i dont want to interrupt the conversation you know!" Kyung nudged B-bomb. "hehehe~ hello _______~" Kyung giggled while greeting you. 

 

"how did you guys get in ?" you asked the both of them in confusion. 

 

"we told your mom that we were your friends then you mom let us in of course! as simple as that~" b-bomb answered as though you were really very close to him.  But you just accept the answer anyway.

 

"so what do you two want and why are you here sunbaes?" 

 

"we actually wanted to pass Jaehyo his phone and some books since he had forgotten it but then when we wanted to knock on your door we heard a very...i must say a very interesting conversation!" B-bomb chuckled. 

 

"oh yes , very interesting and we didnt want to interrupt you know? it seems so private!" Kyung laughed. 

 

"AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jaehyo groaned in frustration and embarassment. "know how am i going to face you guys?!" Jaehyo hid his face in between his face.

 

"OH, dont worry Jaehyo-ah, we wont tell the others at all, you know i wont and i promised you that the other day remember?" Kyung held onto Jaehyo's shoulder. "but still, the conversation is still replaying in my head!" Kyung continued laughing.

 

You realised that you, yourself wanted to laugh as well because you know how embarrassed how Jaehyo must have felt right now. " so ______-ah, do you like Jaehyo too?!" b-bomb broke the laughters and the room became silent.

 

Kyung smacked B-bomb in the head."YAH B-BOMB-AH! why are you so straight forward?!?" 

 

"Hey? we got to know right? hehehehehe, so _____-ah what do you think?" B-bomb smiled at you waiting for your answer. 

 

*how am i suppose to answer this?! do i really like Jaehyo? do i ? my heart says yes though....* 

 

"errr...er..... sunbaes.... " you looked at both Kyung and B-bomb and then to Jaehyo," o-o-oppa.... Jaehyo oppa... i like you too...."  you avoided eye contact with anyone and looked downwards .

 

*i've said it! i've finally said ! now i'm twice embarrassed , b-bomb sunbae and kyung sunbae knows ! OMG!* you screamed inside. 

 

You saw that both Kyung and B-bomb were like grinning from ear to ear with their hands clasped together. "awwww...." the both said at the same time. 

 

Jaehyo's heart was beating just as fast as yours were. Both of you were nervous. "______-ah, really you do?" Jaehyo looked at you.

 

You nodded your head and kept your head down to prevent anyone seeing how much you are blushing right at that moment. 

 

*can i hug you ____-ah? you accepted me.. does that mean i had won your heart? did i really won your heart?* Jaehyo thought to himself feeling all so happy . Then he remained quiet and dont know what else to say to you.

 

"Jaehyo-ah, why the sudden awkward silence?!" b-bomb looked towards Jaehyo confused.

 

"okayokay, shut up !" Jaehyo shushed b-bomb feeling all embarrassed at the same time," _____-ah, will you be my girlfriend?" 

 

"ohhh, please say yes! yes ! yes! go _____! say YES!! " both Kyung and B-bomb said to you as though they were watching a football match going on right now.

 

You could bring yourself to reject him , and you know why, you like him . You know deep down, you really do like him and you know he is the one. Jaehyo looked at you waiting for your answer. 

 

You looked at Jaehyo in the eye, " yes i do oppa..." you smiled.

 

Jaehyo without hesitating , come towards you and hugged you. Twirling you round and round in the room. "woohooo~ we will support you two!" both Kyung and B-bomb said at the same time while clapping their hands

 

"_____-ah, i promise i wont hurt you and i'll be forever by your side trust me, saranghaeyo ____-ah," Jaehyo finally put you down and encircled his hands on your waist.. You nodded and rested your head on his chest.

 

so i've updated another chapter becos of this girl ----> @irahsupergirl xD

HAHAHAHAHA! 

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT ALOT!

DO COMMENT COMMENT PLEASE!!! :D

I WILL REALLY APPRRECIATE IT ALOT ! (:

@IRAHSUPERGIRL THANK YOU! FOR THE POSTER :DDDDD 

THANKYOU TO ALL MY READERS <3 SARANGHAEYO !