The PHONE BOOTH STORY

She's a bridge of love

Chapter 2

Theme Park of Seoul

Yunho’s Point of view

“Alright coach, thanks for the information!” I anrwered my coach on the phone. I was about to go out of this small phone booth when I saw Kim Taeyeon running towards this phone booth. Is she crying? She came inside this phone booth without noticing that me and cried her heart out.

“Tayeon ah! Are you alright? Why are you crying?” I asked curiously. She was about to look at me but at that very moment, she fainted. I rushed to carry her outside that small un- breathable phone booth and called out for a Taxi. This is my first time to carry a girl for God’s sake! Argh! I feel so awkward! She’s also very heavy!

Taeyeon’s Dorm

I was at their dorm already but Taeyeon was still unconscious. “Do I need to carry you again?” I whispered to myself. Still, I carried Taeyeon up to her dorm. How to press this doorbell while carrying this girl? Luckily, a man came out of his room and helped me press the door bell.

Tiffany was the one who opened the door. What’s up with that facial expression? Tiffany looks like she had seen a ghost when she saw us. Amber rushed outside to help me with Taeyeon, maybe she knows how heavy Taeyeon is.

I went inside their dorm and placed Taeyeon on their sofa set. Sooyoung handed me a blanket to cover Taeyeon up. I sat beside Taeyeon and did some first aids when suddenly:

“Yah, Yunho!” Tiffany shouted as she closed the door. Her face was really red shockingly. What’s up with that?

“Tiffany, not now!” Miryo said. Tiffany’s expression changed from angry to jealous. To jealous? Maybe not “Yunho- ssi, what happened?” she asked curiously.

“Long story short, I saw her crying her heart out inside a phone booth and after that she fell unconscious.” I replied

“Did you say that she cried really hard?” Sooyoung asked

“Yes I said that!” I replied. “Why are you all shocked?” I asked as I finished doing first aids to Taeyeon.

“Do you want to know why?” Tiffany asked as the doorbell rang.

Miryo went to open the door and surprisingly, it was Leeteuk, who came.

“Hey Tiff!” he said boastfully. “have you seen Taey---on?” He asked as she saw Taeyeon beside me unconscious. “What on earth happened?” he asked curiously.

“Isn’t it, we should be the one who’s asking you that question? What did you do to her?” I asked pissed

“I din’t do anything Yunho!” he replied back.

“Yah! Stop that!” Amber replied

“So, Yunho, do you want to know?” Tiffany asked curiously as I saw Leetuk’s face changed from pissed to jealous.

“Nope, because I need to go now!” I replied. I saw Leetuk patting Taeyeon’s forehead “This house was already contaminated by pollutants!” I said really pissed and shoved Leetuk’s hands away from Taeyeon’s forhead.

“YAH! What’s up with that attitude?” Leeteuk asked. “What’s the need of shoving my hands away from my “BESTFRIEND” forhead?” He asked

“BEST FRIEND?” The girls asked in chorous.

I smirked “Oh she’s you BEST FRIEND? We will see about that. But for the mean time, don’t touch your BESTFRIEND’S forehead, a beautiful Island should never be polluted Eetuk!” I replied mockingly as I walk out of that dorm.

When I was outside I heard the laughing really hard. Maybe it’s because of what I said. But while I was walking to my house,I asked myself Why did I say those words to Leetuk? Why did I shove his hands? What’s the matter with me? Why do I have this feeling of—no, I’m not jealous, why should I? no I am definitely not!

Tiffany’s POV

8:30 pm

What’s up with Yunho a while back? He seems to be pissed at Leeteuk’s actions and al the time he was here he was so arrogant, even to me.

“Yah! Pollutanat! Its late, please don’t pollute our dorm too much! It’s hard to breath” Sooyoung teased

“ANIYO!” Leetuk replied

“HyOng! If you’re here for Taeyeon, she’ll be alright. Yunho hyOng already made first aids.” Amber said. “But if your after Tiff, well then you can talk tomorrow!” She added

“Fine! Tiffany annyeong!” Leetuk said. “Yah! Amber-ssi! Don’t call me Hyung—oppa is better!” He added.

“Palli! Out! Now!” Tiffany shouted

“Nae Tiffany sar—“ Leetuk said as I pushed him outside the house.

“So, we can now breath freely!” Miryo joked.

“Taeyeon ah!” we all called out but still, no response.

“Should we now call the doctor?” Sooyoung asked.

“This is the 2nd  asthma attack this week!” Miryo added

“You think so?” Amber asked.

“Okay, I better call Mr. Cho” I said as I grabbed the phone. I just notice then that Yunho forgot his ring here at the table because he took it off when he did his “first aid” at taeyeon. I grabbed it and placed it inside my jacket.

“Yah! Tiffany, don’t call Dr. Cho I’m alright!” Taeyeon called out hoarsely.

“Are you sure?” Miryo asked

“Yes I am. I just need to rest” Taeyeon replied.

“Do You want to go to your room?” I asked.

“Mmmm” She replied as we helped her to stand and go to her room.

“Yah Taeyeon ah, sleep tight! Don’t think too much okay?” I said as Amber placed a blanket at Taeyeon.

“Guys, we better sleep too!” I said as they agreed

After we brushed our teeth and soaked ourselves, we prepared to sleep. I was about to lie down when Taeyeon’s phone rang. I was the one who answered it because I’m the nearest to that phone.

“Yoboseo” I said

“Oh, Yoboseo! This is Kyuhyun oppa!” He answered.

“Oh Oppa! Taeyeon’s asleep.” I said

“I was informed that she had another asthma attak again. Is she now alright?” oppa asked

“oh yes she is! But I think, she’s really exhausted this time.” I replied

“Is that so?” oppa asked. “Don’t let her go to school tomorrow okay?” He said

“Hah! Oppa, Taeyeon, even though was stopped, will still go oppa!” I replied. “Don’t you know your sis?” I asked

“Please! Don’t let her go to school okay?” He asked

“ I’ll try oppa!” I said

“Okay! Komawo! Annyeong!” he said

“Annyeong!” I replied. I placed the phone at the table and went immediately to sleep.

Morning

Taeyeon’s POV

8:30 pm

“Yah, Taeyeon ssi, oppa called and said that you are not allowed to go to school!” Tiffany said

“Huh? Oppa who?” I asked with a hoarse voice as I drank the hot tea that Soo young made.

“Your brother!” she replied

“No way! I want to go to school!” I insisted

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon! You need to listen okay! Not to us but to your brother!” Soo young lectured.

“Take a rest Taeyeon.”Miryo said. “You’ve suffered a lot these past few days. From the math problems up to your health, so please just take a rest.” She added.

Of all the people, I don’t know why I listened to what Miryo said. Maybe it’s because she doesn’t talk too much but when she talks it’s really deep.

“Fine!” I said

“It’s our vacation tomorrow anyways!” she replied.

I went inside the room because honestly speaking, I really want to take more naps. Wait! What happened to me yesterday? All I can remember is that I went inside a phone booth—and ended up here at home. If that’s the case, someone brought me home. Was it eetuk who followed me and brought me home after I fell unconscious? Maybe, but why woukd he?

“Yah Taeyeon ssi, what happened yesterday?” Amber asked. “What were the words that Eetuk said which made you cry to the point that you fainted?” she added

“Oh, that!” I said. “If I tell you, will you promise that you’ll not tell this to the girls?” I asked

“Of course NoonA!” She mocked

“Yah! Amber ssi, Not Noona!” I reprimanded as she smirked a little bit. “Well, Leeteuk asked a huge favor” I said

“As usual.” She said. “That’s so usual Taeyeon, why did you faint?”She asked

“Well, I didn’t know why I really cried hard, I already know that this would happen at the first place either!” I said. “It’s just that, Leeteuk wants me to serve as an intermediary between him and Tiff.” I said

“Really?” Amber and Soo young asked. What? Sooyoung?
“Oh! Soo young! Please don’t tell Tiff!” I said

“Cruom!” She replied

“Oh my! That hurts so badly!” Soo young said

“Did you agree?” Amber asked.

“Should I?” I asked curiously

“If it’s friendship sake, I would but if you don’t want to be hurt, then you shouldn’t” Miryo said.

“Omo! Miryo, please don’t tell that to Tiff!” I said

“Sure!” she replied as Tiffany called them out for the shuttle is there already.

“Annyeong Taeyeon ah!” They said in chorous as the pecked my forehead. “Take a sleep and don’t worry too much!” Miryo Whispered

Argh! I’m the only person left here and I can’t sleep! What should I do? Hmm… Should I agree to what Leeteuk wants? If I don’t what will happen? Omo! Lord, why did you place me in this kind of situation? Please give me a sign if I should agree. Yeah! A sign! If Leeteuk comes with them later, I will agree but if not then I won’t! Yeah I should do that! I lay on my bed and fell fast asleep.

3:30 PM

I was watching SHINee’s Yunhanam when the door bell rang. Well yes, they should be here for it’s already 3:30. I got up of the sofa and went to open the door. I was really nervous. If Leeeteuk is here then I’ll agree. I opened the door little by little and saw—

                                

Pls Comment!!! End of Chapter 2