The bridge that started everything

She's a bridge of love


 

Author's note: Sorry for the late update... i was so vusy at school that's why... and the video below, please bare with it for i rushed in making it...

Leeteuk’s POV

*Flashback*

Maybe you’ll know if you love a person if you feel that he or she completes you. It’s just like a day won’t last if you won’t see him or her. You sometimes feel the pricking of your heart if you see that person with someone else. You know that you’re in love with that person if you feel jealous or so…. You will sometimes be caught by your friends day dreaming or zoning out because you keep thinking of the person you love. You sometimes will not understand your heart… At first you will deny the feelings, but as the time comes you’ll feel that you really love that person.”

*End flashback*

“You will feel the pricking of your heart?” I asked myself… I already felt that before, but not to Tiffany…

“Yah Jungsu, day dreaming again?” Jonghyun asked. “Ever since you knew that Taeyeon likes you, you always zone out! What’s wrong?” he asked as he sat on our couch eating popcorn

“Really?” I asked. “I didn’t know that! Hey Jjong, How will you know if you love someone?”

“Pweh!” he said as he spit the popcorns in his mouth. “What?”

“Nothing!” I said pissed

“You’re in love? With whom?” he asked

“I don’t know that’s why I’m asking you!” I said

“I don’t know!” he replied

“Bwoh!” I said. “How did you know that Jessica was for you then?”

“Oh that!” he exclaimed. “I felt that I love her when she told me that she will forget me… when she told me that she will forget someone named Jonghyun… Weird right?” he asked. “The moment she announced that, I felt something pricking my heart… that’s when I realize that she’s the most important person in my life… I saw her always with that bastard! I felt jealous to Dong Hae!” he informed. “You, did you feel that to Fany already?” he asked

I just realized that what Jonghyun told me was the same sentences that I heard from Tiffany…

“No, not to Fany!” I replied honestly…

“But to whom then?” he asked…

I felt that to… to whom?

“I know who!” Micky interrupted. I looked at his playful expression and asked “To whom?”

“To Taeyeon!” Micky said.

“What?!” I asked…. To her?

“Yeah!” Jonghyun agreed

“Everytime Taeyeon is with Junsu your expression always changes from cool to pissed. Every time she’s with him, your fists are closed and you’re dimples are nowhere to be found.” Micky informed

I felt my heart beating faster… I don’t know if what they’re saying is true…

“Admit it Jungsu, you love her too!” Yunho said.

“No! I don’t!” I said.

They didn’t reply… I went to my room and lie down to my bed… do I really love Taeyeon? Gahh! What is this!

Author's note: A video will be placed at this part... so please stay tuned...  continue reading the story for the video at the last part...

Taeyeon’s POV

“Ahh!!! chincha?” we all shouted

“You and Yunho are now a thing?” Boram asked

“Kyaa!!” I shouted

Tiffany is so lucky to have the man of his dreams! I really envy her…

School…

“Boram, are you staying in our class?” I asked

“Neh! Class B right?” she asked

All of our classmates are looking at Boram… maybe it was their first time to see such a pretty girl

“Taeyeon, who is she?” The boys asked

“My cousin, Boram…” I said.

“Yah! Back off!” Amber shouted.

I smirked and just took my seat beside Jonghyun…

“Boram just sit beside Amber okay?” I asked her.

“Arasso!” she replied…

Our math teacher came in and all of us were really busy listening to him… another normal school day had past… nothing special happened, except for the fact that Yunho and Tiffany went on a date after school….

3 Weeks had past, Tiffany and Yunho’s relationship becam stronger and better… Leeteuk and Boram always spend their lunch together… I knew that Leeteuk has feelings for Boram till now… that’s fine, I need to give him up already…

Dorm

“Wow, Boram, I must say that you’re really a hottie in our campus!” amber said

“I know!” Boram boasted.

“Welcome to the boastful world of Boram again!” I whispered to myself, but I think Miryo heard it that’s why she smirked.

“I think I need to smell another fresh air…” I said. “I’ll just go to the Parkway Bridge okay?” I asked them

“Do you have  a problem in your love life?” Boram asked…

“Bout Love life? What made you think that?” I asked

“Don’t you know that the Parkway Bridge is the breathing place of those lovesick people?” she asked

“Ah, really?” I asked… “well maybe I should go there!” I said…

Leeteuk’s POV

I was doing my homework when Miryo called me…

“Yobosseo!” I greeted.

“Jungsu, Taeyeon!” she said nervously… the moment I heard Taeyeon’s name, I felt my heart beating faster.

“What happened to her?” I asked curiously

“She’s—She’s GOING ON A DATE!” Miryo shouted.

I can feel the stinging sensation in my heart…. My fist clenched together and I felt the sweat rolling from my forehead…. “what?! With whom?”

“With Junsu!” she replied.

I know that I shouldn’t care so I just said… “Arasso…. I don’t care, they look good together anyways…”

“Bwoh!” she said. “I can’t believe you! For your info. Junsu told us that he’ll tell Taeyeon his feelings already, and if Taeyeon says yes, then she’ll come with him at U.S.A! they will have they’re date at a very romantic place! The Parkway Bridge”

I dropped my phone upon hearing the news Miryo told me… I didn’t mind the stinging feeling in my heart! I really should not care…. I continued what I’m doing… but why is it that for every number I’m answering, Taeyeon always pops out in my mind? What’s wrong with me? I’m nervous all of a sudden and really can’t think of anything except the fact that Junsu will propose to Taeyeon.

“I don’t care because…..  I LOVE YOU TAEYEON!” I Shouted.

What the hell did I just say? I love Taeyeon?! I love her?

“Maybe I do love Taeyeon… Maybe that’s the reason why I couldn’t care less whenever I see her with Junsu!” I told myself…

I jumped off our couch and went to our room to change my clothes…

“Wait for me Taengoo!” I whispered to myself

Parkway bridge

“Taeyeon where are you?” I asked myself as I try to catch my breath….

Please Taeyeon… wait for me… don’t say yes…

“PARK JUNGSU SARANGHAE!” I heard a familiar shouting… that’s Taeyeon! But why is she shouting my name? I thought she’s with Junsu?

I ran towards that shout’s direction….I saw Taeyeon looking at the ocean…

Taeyeon’s POV

“Don’t Worry JUNGSU, You’re free with Boram! I try my best to move on!!!” I screamed as loud as I could to release all the tension in my heart… “I know that you won’t love me the way I love you!”

I released all the possible energy in my body… my tears flowed as fast as it could… “Jungsu, why can’t you see that I’m here? Why do you need to look and love someone who will not love you back?” I whispered to myself.

“How are you so sure?” a familiar voice asked… LEETEUK!?
“Omo!” I asked shocked. “did you hear-”

“Everything that you said? Yes of course!” he replied

“Look, I- I- “

“You love me right?” he asked

“I-I” I said… I don’t know what to do… “No! I love someone else already!”

“Why should you change your mind if you already said that you love me?” he asked pissed

“Because I know that you will never love me back.” I replied with my tears flowing…

I was shock by his sudden movement. He pulled me into a tight hug and said… “I like you too Taeyeon! I didn’t accept this feeling before, but when Miryo told me that you’re on a date with Junsu I really felt jealous… then I realized that I like you too!”

“You what?” I asked while I was on his chest.

“I like you too!” he said.

“You’re just saying that because you pity me…” I said.

“No! I really love you Taeyeon! I don’t want you to change the person you want!” he said. “If it’s me, then it’s me!” and gave me a tighter hug,

“Did you say yes to Junsu already?” he asked

“No! Junsu is not here!” I replied…

“So, Miryo lied to me!” he said… “But I must admit that the lie she made, made me realize that I really love you!” he teased…

“I like you too Jungsu!” I said… “But are you sure that you don’t pity me?” I asked

“Of course not!” he replied… “Will you stop saying that?! Do you want me to change my mind?” he teased.

“Of course not! just like what you said, why should you change your mind  if you already said that you love me?” I teased.

“But I thought you like Boram?” I said

“What?” he asked shocked. “No!”

“You always eat together!” I said.

“Aww… you’re jealous!” he teased…

I must admit that I am… but…

“Don’t worry, I liked her before… now, I like you more! Arasso?” he assured me…

We hugged each other tightly… as tightly as possible….

This is the best day of my life… Jungsu told me that he loves me already… I just hope that there’ll be no future hindrances to us!

http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss195/lavender101_2009/?action=view¤t=60066_433955613566_205806848566_4961856_7818247_n.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs575.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fss195%2Flavender101_2009%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dsuperjunior_leeteuk_Taeyeon.jpg%26