The concert

She's a bridge of love

CHAPTER 21

SEOHYUN’S POV

“Seohyun-ah!” someone called. I turned around to see the person calling me. I saw Jung Yong Hwa wearing a black suit and a tie. He looks so manly wearing the said clothes.

“Oh, Annyeong!” i greeted with a smile.

“Thank you for coming!” He said. “Don’t worry, you’ll enjoy this program!”

“Neh!” I said. “Hwuaiting!”http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/add_chapter/5184

He smiled at me and went on stage...

“Seohyun-ah!” Jessica yelled.

“Neh?” i asked. When i looked at her was shocked to see her with Tiffany. “Fany?!”

“She’s with us cause Yunho...”

“Didn’t come?” i finished

“No!” Tiffany said. “I am not sure if he didn’t really come...” Tiffany saved

“Hah!” i teased.

“Ani!” Tiffany pouted

“Hey!” Jonghyun interfered. “What drinks do you guys like?”

“Pepsi!” we replied

“Arasso!” he said. “Take your seats now, you might ran out of chairs!” Jonghyun said.

“Yeobo!” Sica called. “I want chips too okay?”

“Neh!” Jonghyun replied.

This Jong-Sica couple are one of the best couple I have ever seen. They are the sweetest couple in school. They fight but can fix their problems easily. I admire these two.

“Look at YongHwa, Isn’t he a hunk?” Sica teased.

I glared at her and that made her smirk.

“Just joking!” she said.

“Seo, why don’t you give Yong Hwa a chance?” Tiffany asked. “Look at him, he’s smart, cute, handsome, good singer and best of all, you are at the same age.”

I looked at her... what she’s saying is right... she even added “see, Kyuhyun never said that he’ll court you right?”

“Just think about it Seo...” sica butted in. “ Yonghwa admitted that he likes you, Kyuhyun-oppa didn’t. Yonghwa invited you to come here and be his date but Kyuhyun oppa did not.”

I just nodded... “Ladies and Gentleman good evening! This is our first out-of-the-campus show so please listen and let’s start pumping out the party now!!” Yonghwa cheered as they started their song. The crowd grew bigger and the crowd has gone wild.

“Wow!” I said with amazement. I looked at the girls, their faces were stiff...

“Woah!” they both said in corous.

“Yonghwa can really make people amaze!!” Jonghyun complimented.

“he’s so good!” Tiffany said.

I myself was amazed too! I never knew that Yonghwa can sing and perform this good. I was even laughing at their band’s name before... Omo! He’s really good!

They had a five minute break and went back on stage again.

“I want to call a friend of mine on this stage...” Yonghwa said.

The girls are giggling and they keep on elbowing my stomach. “Yah! What’s your problem?!” i asked pissed

“he’ll call you on stage Seo!” Jonghyun teased.

“She’s one of the best friends I have ever had. I just want to thank her for coming.” Yonghwa said

Will her really call me there?

“SEOHYUN-AH!” Hyungshik shouted.

“Come up on stage!” Minhyuk said with a smile.

I didn’t stood up... i am so shy... what the hell! Look at the people in here! I don’t want to!

“Seohyun-ah! Go!!!” Tiffany forced.

“Seo?” Yonghwa said worriedly...

“seohyun, seohyun, seohyun!” The crowd cheered.

“Go on Seo!!!” Jonghyun applauded.

I stood up so that the crowd will shut their mouths. When i stood up, the crowd’s cheer grew louder, they even clapped their hands, some were even whistling.

“She’s just a friend so let us not make her un comfortable...” Yonghwa said truthfully.

I din’t know why, but that assurance made my nervousness go... that made me smile too...

While i was going up the stage, Yonghwa offered his hand to help me go up the stage... i placed my hand on his hand as we walked together.

“Komawo Seohyun-ah!” Yonghwa whispered and gave me a cute smile. I smiled at him too.

I want to dedicate this next song to you....

 

 

 I sang with him.. The crowd applauded. I smiled at Yonghwa and said “You really made me happy today Yonghwa! You’re indeed a real mascot!”

I went down the stage and went straight to the girls.

“Ohh!!!” Tiffany teased.

“You guys looked so good together!! I love this day!!!” Jessica cheered.

"Really?" i told them..

"I must admit, i also love this day..." i told myself quietly...

i didn't know why, but when Yonghwa held my hands, my sadness went away... all the time i was smiling and i only thought of having a good time... while i was by his side, all my worries went away, i was not that sad...

what does this mean? Does this mean that... ahhh!!! i don't know what to do!

i'm so happy with him... i'm happy with Kyuhyun too, but Kyuhyun made me sad...

EOTTOKHAE?

 

Author's note: Sorry if it's a bit boring... i was soo busy with my schoolwroks... anyways, the next chapter will be a tae-teuk/Tae-Su fic so please stay tuned!!!

Comments are highly accepted...

Please apply on this SHINee apply fic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13224/life-in-k-world-university-apply-fic-korean