Nightmare

She's a bridge of love

Chapter 15

Tiffany’s  POV

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon wake up!” I said as I jumped on her bed so that she’ll be disturbed… I believe that she’s in the wonderful dreamland of love… she keeps saying “Sarang hae oppa!” what a crap! Ahhaha!!!

“Yah, Taeyeon ah, wake up, it’s 10:00 alrealdy!” Amber shouted. Good thing she was awake already…

“Wae?” she asked in a sleepy tone. “I was so tired because of yesterday!” she said.

“Yesterday?” Boram asked.

“We didn’t do anything yesterday… we just watched Playful kiss yesterday are you crazy?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah! We didn’t even go out of the house so why are you tired?” Miryo asked.

“No, you see I was outside yesterday, at the parkway bridge remember?” Tae asked

“Are you nuts? You didn’t go there! No one left the house!” I said trying to study her face… “Maybe you’re just dreaming!” I added

“No, that can’t be… I firmly believe that I was at the Parkway bridge yesterday with Leeteuk… he even said that he loves me too!” she replied.

“You’re really nuts aren’t you?” Boram asked… “He’s not with you dummy! I was with him at the library studying Senior Asian Civilization.” Boram teased or maybe boasted. I saw Taeyeon’s face, she’ disappointed… her eyes were already teary but kept it from falling down…

“Ahh really? Good for you!” She said.

I told the girls to get Boram out of Taeyeon’s sight so that I can talk to Tae.

“Oh c’mon Taeng, don’t cry…” I comforted her.

“I thought that the dream that I had was true… I am so happy before I knew the truth!” she said.

“it’s fine, maybe that dream is a sign… a good sign for your love life?” I cheered.

“No, I don’t think so…” she said with a disappointment on her tone. “So, Boram and Leeteuk really went to the library?” she asked.

“Sadly, yeah!” I replied.

“Leeteuk-at the library-leeteuk?” she asked. “He never visits a library, i don’t think that he knows what to do in a library…” she said.

“I know right?” I replied. I was also shocked because we all know that Leeteuk hates studying… he’s like an Anti-school guy.

“Maybe it’s because he’s with Boram that’s why he went there.” Taeyeon concluded. I was worried by what she said. Taeyeon really is having a hatd time moving on… what can I do to help her? (The ones indented at chapter 14 are the dreams of Taeyeon)

Starbucks Café

“Oppa, what should I do?” I asked Yunho as he drank his coffe.

“What do you mean?” he asked… “What should you do in…?”

“No! it’s what should I do for!” I corrected.

“For..?”

“For Taeyeon.” I said.

“Why, what happened?’ he asked curiously. He leaned closer to me, I can see that he’s really curious about this. Of course he is, Taeyeon is his past love.

“She can’t move on…” I told him

“I knew it! Jung su again?” H e asked.

“Of Course!”

“What did that punk do?” he asked.

“Nothing in particular…” I replied.

“It’s just that, I just want her to experience a happy life again. Since this ‘intermediary thing’ started, everything changed. I want her to be happy again, if not because of leeteuk, maybe for someone else…” I said.

There was a moment of silence until…

“BINGO!” He shouted. All of us was shocked

“What?” I asked

“I remembered hearing Leeteuk talking about love… Jjong was teasing him to Taeyeon..” he said

“So?” I asked

“Don’t you think if we continue to tease Leeteuk to Taeyeon he’ll develop feelings for her?” he asked

“Huh?” I asked confused. “I don’t get it.”

“You see, If Leeteuk can’t realize that he loves Taeyeon, then we’ll help him!” he said.

“But I think Teuk likes Boram…” I informed.

“Huh?!” he asked. “Are you sure about that?”

“Yeah! They went out together already!” I informed him. His eyes widened and his jaws dropped because of the news. “Boram like him too”

“Oh no! this is a huge problem!” he said.

“Nope!” Amber shouted from nowhere. Yunho and I were so shocked by her sudden appearance from our back.

“Where did you come from?” I asked. “From my ?” I joked

Yunho smirked and I laughed too.

“Dummy! I’m not here to joke alright? I’m here for business! I’m with Sooyoung and my evil twin.” She informed. I saw them walking towards us with a smile. But why is Taeyeon without them?

“You guys, why are you here?” I asked.

“Oh, was it a bad timing… are the botn of you in an intimate date?” Sooyoung teased. I gave her a sour look that made her smirk.

“Not really, Yunho mocked. “Slight! Anyway, where is Taeng?”

“Sleeping as hell!” Miryo said as she grabbed a chair so that she can sit.

“Hey! Back to the topic. I overheard your conversation and I’ve got an idea!” Amber said.

“What conversation?” Sooyoung asked.

“We need to help Leeteuk realize that the one he really love is Taeyeon not Boram. “Yunho said straight to the point.

“Ahh!” they said in chourous.

“But, what if Leeteuk really likes Boram?” Sooyoung asked. “What if the words ‘I like Boram’ came from his mouth already?”

“Then that’s the time we will stop.” Miryo said. “We can’t dictate love.”

“Right!” Amber said.

“We will just let Leeteuk realize that he can also love someone named Taeyeon. Just like what Taeyeon did to my Oppa, she let Yunho realize that someone named Tiffany loves him…” I said as I looked at Yunho’s glimmering eyes. He smiled at me and held my hand.

“Alright then!” Amber exclaimed. “What should we do?”

“We can use Boram!” Miryo suggested.

“How?” I asked

“Boram can be an accessory you know.” Miryo said. “We can set up a date, double date rather! Boram-Leeteuk, JunSu- Taeyeon.What do you think?” Miryo asked.

We all listened to what Miryo was saying. It was really interesting, she’s really good at setting up people…

Taeyeon’s POV

“Dumbhead, Dumb head, Pabo, hopless, loveless, tiny girl!” I told myself while tearing a junk news paper in the front door. Why should I live this kind of life? Once again, I’m alone at home, not doing anything at 5 p.m. Fany and Yunho went out, the girls went shopping., and Boram…. Oh I don’t know.

I sat down on the staircase and thought of the things that may possibly happen tomorrow. Tomorrow no classes again due to the friendship holiday. Hope it will be a happy day. Friendship day, argh! Again I’ll be alone! All of my friends will be celebrating their days with their loved ones! I’m such a loser! I can’t even move on from this stupid love! I hate myself for that!

Krring!

“Yobosseo!” I greeted. “This is the Stupidest girl in the world, Taeyeon, Who is this?”

“Oh of course you are!” the caller said. He sound so familiar

“Junsu?” I asked.

Leeteuk’s POV

Today is such a boring day! Tomorrow is another disgusting day i hope i won't be with Boram! Argh! I hate the fact that she’s always following me, stalking me and clinging on me. She’s so different from Taeyeon. I hope that Boram will not disturb me tomorrow. “Please God, Allah, Buddah, Jesus!” I exclaimed.

“Look at you, praying!” Jonghyun teased. “1st time?”

“Oh shut up!” I said as a threw a throw pillow on him.

He laughed and entered our room.

Oh, what should I do now? I need someone to talk to, someone fun!

“I better call Taeyeon!” I whispered to myself.

“Yeoeboseo!” she said. “This is the Stupidest girl in the world, Taeyeon, Who is this?”

I laughed at his opening greeting, is she bored like me too?

“Oh of course you are!” I teased. I was hoping that she would guess whom she’s speaking too. please recognize my voice!

“Junsu?” she asked. FAIL! She didn’t recognize my voice instead he recognize the voice of that bastard. I have a better voice! i was too pissed that’s why a hang up on her.

How can she say that I’m Junsu? Is she waiting for a call from him? She’s really stupid.

“Yah, JungSu, careful, you might break your own hands.” Micky teased. I was shocked to see my fists clenched. I don’t know why I’m this pissed. I really don’t. I feel that I’m with Boram, because everytime I’m with Boram, I really feel so irritated!