SECRET

She's a bridge of love

Chapter 11

Leeteuk's POV

“Wow!” we all rejoiced as we saw the beautiful cottage rented by Kyuhyun…

“Oh, so you guys are here already?” he asked…”Come on and let’s prepare our dinner…” he invited

“We will be cooking barbeque today!!!” Seohyun exclaimed

“Ahh chincha?” Taeyeon asked…

“Neh! I know it’s your favorite!” Junsu said as he placed his arms on her shoulders… so childish… it pisses me whenever they begin to be childish!

“Yeah! You so know our unnie!” Fany said…

“Arasso!” Kyuhyun said… “Let’s prepare.” He added.

We gathered around and really prepared for our dinner. But as we prepare our dinner, barbequing and making fruit juices, I saw a sweetness- thing happening between Yunho and Tiffany… why is that? Plus Taeyeon, whom I asked to be my messenger, looks like she’s supporting them. Yunho is always standing beside Tiffany and sometimes placing his arms of Fany’s shoulders… Taeyeon is not doing anything!

“Kaja!” Amber said. “Let’s eat!”

We all gathered at the dining table and obtained our own food…

“Cheers to a new friendship!” Junsu said

“Cheers!” they replied, I didn’t, why should I?

“And cheers to the newly dating couple, YUN-FANY!” Amber said. She looks like she was shocked that she mentioned that words… Even the other girls widened their eyes… Taeyeon even dropped her cup… I was shocked too!

“Whaat?” I asked

“Oh-oh!” Soo young said

“I think we should tell him already!” Yunho said. “We’re now dating, Leeteuk.”

My brain was really angry but my heart isn’t, and I don’t know why! My fist didn’t even close…

Taeyeon’s POV

My heart was beating really fast. I’m so scared… I hid behind Jessica but can still be seen by Jungsu… Leeteuk was giving me a fierce look and asked “Taeyeon, do you know about this?”

“Leeteuk relax!” Junsu said

“SHUT UP!” Leeteuk shouted. “Answer me you PABO!” Junsu asked

I don’t know what to do… my tears are acting crazy again, they keep falling very fast.

“Yes she knows!”” My brother answered in my behalf. Why did he answer that way?

“Bwoh! What a great friend!” Leeteuk exclaimed

“Jungsu!” Jonghyun said.

“You should HAVE NOT PROMISE SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULDN’T DO WELL!” Leeteuk emphasized. “That’s why you’re in section B! YOU CAN’T DO SOMETHING GOOD!” He added

“Yah! No need to say those words” Tiffany said.

I don’t know what to say! I can’t think properly. I was crying so hard, so hard that I can hardly breathe… All that Leeteuk said was true. “I’m so sorry Leeteuk but I tried my best already even if it means-“

“Means what?” Leeteuk asked. “You didn’t do your best you liar! If you did your best Fany would become mine again!”

“Hey! She said sorry already!” Miryo said

“No, you’re right Jungsu… that’s why I’m in B… I can’t do something good… but I really am sorry” I said while crying… “But I want you to know that I did my best” I added and ran away from them…

Leeteuk’s POV

Taeyeon ran swiftly away from us. She was really crying so hard… hard enough for me to be worried. Junsu ran after her and that made me angrier. Actually I wasn’t angry at what Taeyeon did to me and I don’t know why… I never meant to say those words, but it came out to my stupid mouth in a snap.

“YAH PARK JUNGSU!” Tiffany shouted

“WHAT NOW?” I asked

“What is your problem huh?” Sooyoung shouted. “She said sorry right?”

“I don’t care!” I answerd. “ She broke a promise…”

“How could you be so narrow- minded?” Amber asked. “Not everything will be on your side”

“Jungsu, I’m not in love with you anymore ARASSO?” Tiffany said. “Taeyeon did her best Jungsu!”

“You don’t know what she had been to while doing that job!” Kyuhyun said which made me think of something.

“What are you guys talking about?” I asked

“Taeyeon did her super best even if it means hurting herself!” Miryo announced and made me confused more.

“What?” I asked again

“She’s in love with you, you moron!” Seohyun said. “She did that job so that she could be closer to you!”

What? Taeyeon likes me? What a major news! I never realized that she has feelings for me.

“So she’s a user too!” I said without thinking well.

“Bwoh! You are so narrow minded aren’t you?” Tiffany asked. “I can’t believe I liked you before!” she added and turned his back from me.

Junsu’s POV

I followed Taeyeon as she ran away from the crowd. I was so worried for I can feel that she can’t breathe properly. She ran really fast, I didn’t even know where she is now. I searched every, good my secretary told me she saw someone crying at the beach.

I saw her sitting on the sand and “scraping” the sand while saying “Pabo! Pabo Pabo Pabo!”

Taeyeon’s POV

“Jeongmal Pabo! Pabo Pabo! Liar liar liar!” I told myself while I was stabbing the sand with a stick I got while I was walking to get to this beach.

“PABO!” I shouted.

“Ah, so you admit that you’re pabo?” someone sat beside me.

“Neh! A liar too!” I corrected….. eh, wait a minute, why am I talking to that someone? I was shocked too so I looked at that someone, good thing it was Junsu.

“Oh, Tae-Tae, you look so exhausted!” He said. “Look at your eyes, so red!”

I smirked and said “Yes because I’m stupid as before right?”

“I must admit you are!” he joked

“I knew it!” I anwered.

“Why did you agree to him at the first place?” Junsu asked seriously/

I didn’t know what to say, I don’t want him to know that I like Jungsu

“Maybe it’s because you like him?” he asked

“What?” I asked shocked. “Of course not!”

“Well then why did you agree?” he asked. At least I’m safe

“Don’t know!” I answered. “Maybe it’s because I don’t want to lose the friendship that we have?”

“Taeng, if he’s really a good friend, no matter what happens he’ll be there.” Junsu corrected.

“I don’t know… you know me; I’m not thinking properly…” I replied

“Taeng, whatever feelings you have for Jungsu, take care of it arasso?” Junsu asked. “Or maybe, you should look around you so that you can see that there are a lot of people who like and love you more.” he added as he held my head and positioned it on his shoulders

Next Day- Tiffany’s POV

We were already waiting for Taeyeon at the corridor for were all ready to go home…

“So, were already legal, when should we set our date since the first try as cancelled?” I mocked Yunho

“Well, I’m not the one who cancelled it for JUNSU!” He replied

I laughed and said “Oh c’mon!”

“Arasso, Tomorrow, no more hindrances!” he replied. “Eh, how was Taeyeon?”

“She’s fine, she came back with her eyes swollen last night.” I replied.

“Ahh really?” Jonghyun butted in

“Yes, who would not be hurt with those words?” Jessica asked.

“Eh, is she ready?” Jonghyun asked

“Yes I’m ready!” Taeyeon said as she came out from the room. Her eyes were still swollen, but not as swollen as yesterday.

“So, let’s go!” Jessica invited as she placed her arms at Taeyeon’s shoulders

Leeteuk went out of their room too… we looked at Taeyeon who was looking down. They didn’t look at each other. Leeteuk didn’t even talk to us, he walked in a dash. I think he’s trying to avoid Taeyeon.

“Awkward!” Micky teased, good thing Sooyoung tapped his head.

We went outside already, trying to ease the tension between the two. Amber tried her best to joke around, they were laughing but still are not talking with each other.

“Arasso, were going home, are you guys ready?” Kyuhyun oppa asked

“NEH!” We answered in unison.

“Who will be coming with me?” Junsu asked

“Amber, Miryo, Chansung, Micky and Sooyoung!” Seohyun replied.

WHAT? THE TWO WILL RIDE TOGETHER?

“What? Wait, I’ll be riding with Junsu!” Taeyeon said.

“No Taeyeon, I don’t know the way, it’s better that you come with us.” Kyuhyun said. But I think he’s lying, he knows the way. Maybe he just wants the two to reconcile.

“Then Leeteuk, do you want to ride with us?” Junsu asked.

“No way!” He replied

Junsu smirked as he entered his car.

We went inside Kyuhyun’s car and took a sit. Yunho, Jonghyun, Sica and I sat at the back while the two sat together. We can feel the awkwardness between the two. Oh how I hope they work things out properly.

Taeyeon was already sleeping, sleeping to death! Even if her head was slamming the window, she’s still sleeping.

“Yah, Taeyeon-ah, don’t you dare break my window!” Oppa teased for he thought that Taeyeon can’t hear him. Jungsu smirked too!

“Oh, Mianhae!” Taeyeon replied. Wow, can’t believe that that thing will make Taeyeon wake up

We looked at each other and laugh but I guess were wrong…

“Mianhae, Jeongmal mianhae Jungsu… I’m really sorry… I did my best.. hdjmsnnm” She said.

SHE’S SLEEP TALKING AGAIN! Can’t believe that up to her dreams she’s thinking about that! Jungsu’s eyes widened and made him look at Taeyeon. Even oppa was shocked

“Don’t worry Junsu, I’ll take your advice, to search for another love… maybe you’re right, maybe ther’ll be someone sho will like me back..djjsnhjmsa” Taeyeon said

We saw Jusngu’s fist closed... his eyes widened….

We were shock by the sudden action of  Leeteuk, he placed Taeyeon’s head on his shoulders so that Taeyeon could sleep better… as usual, Taeyeon didn’t wake up, she such a heavy sleeper.

“Wow, did we just experience a changed of earth’s rotation?” Jonghyun teased…

Oh Taeyeon, if you can just see what Leeteuk did….

Omo, I feel sleepy already, good thing Yunho asked me to lie on his shoulders so that I can sleep better… Jess is already sleeping at Jjong’s shoulders of course!

But what was Taeyeon saying about Junsu? Does this mean that Taeyeon will forget everything about Leeteuk?