Accident...

She's a bridge of love

CHAPTER 20

Tiffany’s POV

6:30pm

“Yunho-yeobo, whereare you?! It’s so cold here!” I said to myself while waiting for Yunho to come…

I’m so excited to go at the NamSam tower after our dinner here at this restaurant…. Aish! Yunho, why aren’t you here yet?

YUNHO’S POV

“Tiffany my dear, I hope you’ll like this necklace…” I whispered to myself while holding a necklace with a big ‘M’…

I was a bit irritated because of this taxi that I’m riding… I can hear a lot of squeaky sound every time we stop and move… it’ already 7:00 and I’m still 75 km. away from our meeting place… plus the heavy traffic in this place…

“Fany-ssi, I hope you’ll wait there even though I’m already one-hour late.” I whispered….

“Mister, are you in a hurry?” Ahjussi asked “look at the traffic…” he informed

“Neh!” I replied. “What do you think should I do?”

“I think it’s better for you to just walk young man!” he said.

“But don’t you think that’ll be hard? It’s a bit cold outside” I said

“It’s up to you, but if you’re dating your girl, you better hurry…” he said. “Never keep a girl waiting dear” he teased.

Ahjussi is right, I should not keep my Fany waiting, I better go now…

“Arasso, ahjussi, I’ll walk from here… How buch should I pay you?” I asked

“Noo, it’s alright… you better save your money and treat that girl nicely arasso?” he said. I nodded and ran away from him…

Fany-ah, please wait for me….

TIFFANY’S POV

7:30

“ah! Yunho, where are you?” I asked myself while worrying about Yunho…

What time is it? Did Yunho forgot that we have a date today?Iasked myself… That can’t be, he called me this afternoon… I’ll wait for him…

“Fany-ah!” Somone called…. Alas! Yunho, you’re here!

I stood up and look towards the voice’s direction… I was a bit disappointed to see Sooyoung and Micky walking together…

“Fany, why are you here alone?” Sooyoung asked.

“It’s a bit cold in here…” Micky said. “Aren’t you feeling cold?”

“Ani” I replied. “Yunho’s not yet here…” I said honestly

“Chincha?” Sooyoung said. “since 3:00?”

“Ani… he called me and changed the time of the date.” I said with disappointment

“Ahh…” Micky said.

“Eh, we need to go now” Sooyoung said…

“Arasso!” I replied cheerfuly

They went away from me happily… I was a bit jealous because it’s already 8:00 and Yunho isn’t here yet… I wonder where he is now… I keep calling him but he’s not answering…

YUNHO’S POV

I can’t walk for 75 km!!! it’s freezing in here.. I better ride the train…

I went to the nearest train station, when I entered the station; I was shocked to see a humongous queue… some people were even shouting at each other fighting because of the line…

I can’t be here… this big line will just cause me my time… I better ride a bus…

“It’s already 8:15… Fany, please wait for me!” I told myself while waiting for a bus to stop… when a big bus arrived I immediately went inside and took a seat …

The traffic was already lost… my nervousness was gone… at least I’ll be there in no time…

“AHHH!!!” a mother shouted… I looked at her worried face, she was all red, until I felt myself bumped against the window of the bus…. I placed my hands at the handle in front of me as the bus encircled the road… I was already feeling dizzy when I felt the bus bump against a vehicle…

“Umma, look at him… he’s bleeding.” A child called when the bus finally stopped encircling the road.

“We bumped against a ten wheeler truck!” someone shouted.

I sat on the chair  and saw everyone… they all look exhausted… I saw the windows with cracks, some windows even lost its glass..

“Mister are you alright?” a boy asked

“Neh,why?” I asked

“Your head is bleeding!” he said.

I touched my forehead after which I looked at my hand and saw a lot of blood on my palm…

“Oh!” I exclaimed… I can’t talk, I was feeling a little bit dizzy..

“Do you want to go to the hospital?” the boy’s umma asked.

“Anni. Komawo… I need to go now..” I told them as I dashed away.

“HEY MISTER!” A man called. “You can’t go yet…”

I looked at him and he was a police. “Why?”

“you guys needs to go with us for further investigations… “ he told me.

“But I need to go…” I told him.

“Look at you, you’re bleeding!” the police said. “If you’re going on a date, you should at least cover your bruises up!”

I wasn’t able to answer… I can’t let Tiffany worry about me…

“C’mon young man, come with us… the interview won’t take long…” he said.

“Where’s your station?” I asked.

“Near NamSam tower.” The police replied

“Arasso, let’s go!” I said.

At least I’ll be near our meeting place…

My forehead is still bleeding and I’m still feeling a bit dizzy…

“Sir, may I use your phone? I need to call someone.” I said.

He handed me his phone and entered Tiffany’s number…

The number you’ve dialed is not yet I service, please try again laterthe voice said…

Aish! Fanny-ah! Why aren’t you answering!

TIFFANY’S Pov..

I don’t want to cry! Yunho will come Fany I told myself… it’s alredy 9:00 still Yunho isn’t here…

“Fany, is that you?” I voice familiar to Jessica’s asked.

I turned to look and it was really Sica, “Annyeong!” I said.

“Why are you here alone?” Jonghyun asked. “Where’s Yunho?”

“Molla!” I replied.

“You’re waiting here all alone?” Sica asked and I nodded.

“It’s already 9:00, do you think that he’ll still come?” Jonghyun asked.

“Still hoping…” I said…

“Why don’t you just come with us at the concert hall?” Sica invited…

“Yonghwa will sing!” JOnghyun said.

“But, what if Yunho will come?” I asked.

“You still think that he’ll come?” Sica asked in a crazy manner. “This late? I don’t think so”

“I’ll just text Yunho and tell him to come at the concert hall” Jonghyun said. “C’mon, it’s not nice for a girl to be alone at this place and on this occasion”

“But, I don’t want to disturb your date.” I told them

“No, it’s fine, we were together for 7 hours now…” Jonghyun said.

I nodded sadly and followed the two. I envy them… they’re together this day for 7 hours but me… I’m not with my hubby…

YUNHO’S POV

“So, mister can I go now?” I asked them.

“Yes, be careful, your cut is still fresh and is big…” the mother said.

I nodded and said “Komawo!”

I rode on a taxi going to NamSam tower… I’m a bit worried, it’s already 9:30, I hope that Fany would wait for me…

“Ahjussi, can you please drive faster, I;m in a hurry…” I told him

He said yes and drove his taxi faster…

“Komawo, ahjussi!” I told the driver as I handed him my payment… I ran as fast as I could… I searched for Tiffany almost everywhere, sadly, she’s nowhere to be found…

My cellphone’s battery died, I can’t contact Tiffany…

I ran to see the nearest phone booth…

*Flashback*

Taeyeon was running towards the phone booth that I’m using… she entered the phone booth not knowing that I’m here… she cried her heart out and there when she passed out.

*Endflashback*

That was before… “I Love Tiffany now!” I told myself and entered the phone booth… I dialed her number and waited for her answer.

Narrator’s POV

Yunho called Tiffany fifteen times but Fany wasn’t answering him… it’s because, there was a concert in the concert hall… of course, people are noisy, the crowds are partying, the stereos are in a high volume…

Poor Fany, she dosen’t know that his hubby was there already waiting for her to answer her phone…

Will this cause a breakup? will this cause quarells?

Stay tunned for the next chapters....