Love less person

She's a bridge of love

Chapter 12

Taeyeon’s POV

“Taeyeon-ah, wake up!” Kyhyun oppa called

“We’re here unnie!” Seohyun announced…

I woke up and went to them to carry our things out… I saw Leeteuk with the girls carrying our things… another car came which I assumed Junsu’s car… they all went down and cheered “AT LAST WE’RE HOME!”

I smirked and grabbed all my things… Gosh it’s heavy! I can see that no one else could help me except Leeteuk who’s just carrying his nap sack… I know that he’s still mad at me so I tried my best to carry all my things up to our room.

“Kim Taeyeon, you’re so stupid! Why did you bother to bring all these stuff? You know that it will be heavy for a tiny person like you!” I whispered to myself as I carried my things upstairs… I can see the willing faces of Jonghyun, Junsu and Oppa to help me, but they can’t for they are already carrying their own things…

“Oh yes you are really stupid!” Leeteuk said as he grabbed all the things that I’m carrying… “What made you think that you can carry these humongous bags?” he teased as he headed to our room… I felt my cheeks blush and my lips smiled… I also heard the girls giggled a bit… does this mean?
I followed him and asked “Leeteuk, does this mean..”. I was stunned by their reaction upon opening our room that’s why I wasn’t able to continue my sentence…

“ANNYEONGHASSEYO!” A familiar voice greeted… I can’t see because Oppa and Seohyun are blocking my view… why must they be so big?
 

WAIT A MINUTE? SOMEONE IS INSIDE OUR HOUSE WHILE WE’RE GONE?

“Boram?” Oppa asked.. Boram!? Why is she here? She’s my cousin from Gwamyeong city… my friends knows Boram already because she spent her Christmas vacation here in our house…. But what brings her here at this season? It’s just October.

“Boram?” The girls echoed

“Oh, where are my manners? Come in!” Boram invited…

We went inside still traumatized by her sudden visit…

“Boram, what brings you here?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh, yeah!” Boram said. “Taeyeon-ah, my mom called your mom and said that I’ll be spanding my high school year here in Seoul with you guys! Specially with Leeteuk!” Boram said in a flirty tone

We all know that Boram likes Leeteuk, but we didn’t expect that the love will remain until now!
 

I looked at Leeteuk and saw his eyes widened because of Boram’s revalation…

“Will you stop that!” Amber said.

“Aww, unnie, I think you need to bear with me because I’ll be staying with you guys now!” she mocked arrogantly

“WHAT?!” We all exclaimed.

“Neh!” she replied

This can’t be possible! No way!

“Guys I think we’re disturbing you now… I think we need to go now!” Jonghyun asked.

“Why?” Leeteuk asked

“We need to go now!” Yunho repeated. “Annyeong!” he added as they all darted away… Jessica, Micky, Yuno, Jonghyun, Seohyun, Junsu and Oppa.

Why must you live with us Boram?
“So, where will I sleep?” she asked.

“Wait a minute… YOU’RE AN INTRUDER!” Amber shouted

“what?” she asked

“how were you able to get in this house?” Miryo asked

“oh, Ahjumma gave me the lock code of your house” she teased

OMMONI WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS? Boram is one of the most irritating cousins that we have… she’s a spoiled brat, what she wants what she gets

“SLEEP IN THIS COUCH!” Sooyoung shoted angrily

“Yah! Whatzzup with the cold welcome?” Boram asked.

We didn’t reply… instead we went tp our room and unpacked our things… we left her in the living room.

“Unnie, another hindrance for Leeteuk!” Amber whispered.

“Nope! I don’t like Leeteuk anymore!” I announced. Everyone reacted except Tiffany.. why is that?
“Are you crazy?” Sooyoung asked. “why?”

“Because he hates me!” I replied

“He’s not anymore!” Miryo informed… I think it’s true… Leeteuk helped me carry my things anyway…

“Argh! I made my decision! I will follow what Junsu told me!” I announced. “I should not hurt myself!”

Goldwin Park

5:30 PM

I went out of our house to smell and get some fresh air… I walked as far as I can and found myself sitting on a bench at Goldwin Park. It is that time when I thought of my problems… Tiffany is now happy with her life, Sooyoung is now complete because Micky is with her again, Seohyun with my Oppa is happy too… Jessica, as always is happy with Jjong… what about me? I can’t be happy, now that Boram is here… Amber is right, she’s close with Leeteuk and I heard that Leeteuk likes her before… why should I be born with this kind of luck? Am I that unlucky? The things that I like can’t be mine… as I thought of these things; I felt the clouding in my eyes… it is then when I realized that I should move on…

“You’re not meant for me!” I whispered. Why can’t he be mine? Why should there be a lot of hindrance in this picture? Leeteuk, if you can just feel the pain I’m going through… all these tears i’m releasing was all because of you… I only love you… but I think I should let you go… maybe God has another plan for you…. Another girl for you!

“Noona, Noona, why are you crying?” A child asked.

“Oh, it’s nothing dear… why?” I asked “At least you care!”

“He don’t care actually, it’s just that you’re stepping his paper plane.” A familiar voice called.

“Is that so? Oh, here you go!” I said… the familiar voice smirked and sat at the bench…

I turned to look at him and was shocked to see Leeteuk sitting beside me… I nearly fell off the bench because I was too shock…

“Oh, annyeong!” I greeted him nervously…

“Are you nervous?” he asked. “Don’t worry I won’t eat you!” he teased.

“Jungsu I’m so sor-” I trailed

“Sorry?” Jungsu asked. “I know you are… you keep mumbling those words when you were asleep” he teased

“Ahh really?” I asked surprised. My sleep talking strikes again. “What else did I say?” I asked curiously but was still looking down.

“You really want to know what else you said?” he asked. I nodded and smiled

“Don’t worry Junsu, I’ll take your advice, to search for another love… maybe you’re right, maybe there’ll be someone who will like me back..djjsnhjmsa” he said while imitating my tone.

“WHAT?!!” I shoted. “Did I say the name of that person?” I asked curiously..

“Nope!” he repilied and that reply assured my secret… “Why are you so guilty? Do I know that person?” he asked. Oh, Jungsu, how I wish you’ll know….

 

Leeteuk’s POV

She really sounded guilty when I told her the words she said while she was sleeping… I know that person Taengoo… I know him…

“Who is that person Taengoo?” I asked

She didn’t reply so I repeated the same question.

“Who is Taengoo?” she asked

“It’s you Numb skull!” I replied

“Ahh really?” she asked… “Jungsu, what if there’s something you really like but you know that you won’t be able to get it because that something has an owner already?”

“What?” I asked. “I won’t give up on that thing… if you really value something, you will do anything just to get that…” I replied seriously….

“Oh, now I know why you want to get Tiffany back” Taeyeon replied with sadness

I can feel her pain and I don’t know why… “Taeyeon, that’s different… I understand that Fany likes someone else already.”

“Speak for yourself!” she teased.

“What?!” I replied.

“How about you? Isn’t it there’s someone you like?” I asked nervously… I don’t know why I’m this nervous actually.

“I think I should give up on him… I think Junsu is right… I should not love someone who will not love me back… there are a lot of people out there…” she replied. I felt a stinging sensation coming from my chest… what was that?

“But why?” I asked helplessly

“He can’t love me…” she replied

“How are you sure?” I asked

“There are lots of hindrances… another girl came into the picture… he’s really close to that girl” she answered… tears flowed out of her eyes but her adrenaline in wiping it was fast.

Another girl? Who’s that girl? I only like…. Who do I like anyway? PARK JUNGSU!!!

“Mind telling me the girl’s name?” I asked

“No way!” she replied.

Leeteuk’s dorm

Who’s that girl? Who do I like? TAEYEON-AH!!! What are you talking about?!

Why do I care any way??

“Hey, loveless person, close the lights and go to bed!” Jonghyun shouted… was he talking to me?

“What love less?” I asked

“Just close the lights!” he ordered

Jonghyun is wrong! I can feel that I love someone; I just don’t know who that someone is!