Dates....

She's a bridge of love

CHAPTER 17

TAEYEON’S POV

“Yobosseo!” I greeted. “This is the Stupidest girl in the world, Taeyeon, Who is this?”

“Oh of course you are!” the caller said. He sound so familiar

“Junsu?” I asked… there was a 5- second silence until… *Bang!* the caller hang up on me! “Yah! Pabo aniya? Yobosseo! YAH!” I shouted.

What the hell? Prank caller are really crazy! Argh!

“Hey, why do you look so angry?” someone asked from the doorway. I pecked on the doorway and saw JunSu walking.

“Oh, Junsu!” I said shocked

“Annyeong Tiny Taeng-!” he teased.

“Aniyo!” I replied happily. “What brings you here?” I asked.

“Nothing in particular actually.” He replied as he lay on our couch.

“Shoes off Mr.!” I reprimanded.

“Oh, Mianhae!” he replied while taking off her shoes and lay on our couch again. “Where are the girls?” he asked

“Probably at the mall… Boram is here getting ready to go out…” I said. “Fany and Yunho are on a date” I informed

Junsu got up and said. “That Yunho sure is quick!” he teased. “speaking of quickness, Seohyun and Kyuhyun Hyung are they already a couple?” he asked.

“I’m not sure…” I replied. “They never had a date and most importantly, Oppa never told Seohyun that he likes her back.”

“WHAT?!” Junsu asked

“Neh… Oppa is a bit shy when it comes to love…” I said as I opened our T.V. “Want something to eat?” I asked.

“No, Not really…” he replied. “Going back to the topic, you mean, he never assured a love to Seohyun?”

“That’s what I know.” I reply.

“Wow!” he replied. “Hyung should make a move by now… Seohyun is a pretty lady, I myself was shocked by the beauty of that girl.”

“Chincha!?” I asked. “You look good together, plus you are on a same age.” I teased.

“Ani, I have someone else in my heart already…” he informed

“Really?! Do I know her?” I aksed

“More than you could ever imagine.” He replied.

I don’t get it… of course! Because I’m crazy.

“Why are you asking too much questions about Seohyun?” I asked.”

“nothing…” he said. “It’s just that, there’s this guy who keeps staring at Seohyun… he’s in your class…”

“Ahh! Jung YongHwa?” I asked. “The main Vocals of the Mascots?”

“EXACTLY!” He replied. “How did you know?”

“We’re good friends actually… he likes to mingle with dorky people like Amber and I. he told us about his feelings towards Seohyun too.” I informed

“Did you told him that Seo is already taken?” Junsu asked

“Nope!” I replied.

“Taeng-“ he said calmly… “PABO ANIYA?” Junsu began to shout.

“Yah! Don’t shout at me! I told him that because Seohyun is not yet taken… Oppa never courted her… they never declared that they are a couple so why tell him that Seohyun is taken?” I asked.

“You have a point!” he said.

“See!” I replied

I heard the door of our room opening, I saw Boram wearing mini skirt and white shirt… I wonder where she’ll go. “Unni, I’ll be visiting Eetuk, want to come?” she asked in a teasing tone. of course she’ll go there…

“No thanks!” I replied.

“Of course! Junsu is here… take care of her arasso?” she said and went off.

Take care of her oh c’mon! just go out!

Tomorrow is an exciting day for friends and couples… The friendship day!The commercial said.

“Boring!” I sung.

“Why?” Junsu asked.

“Nothing… it’s just that, I will be left here alone… Tiffany will go out with Yunho, Amber and Miryo, I think, will visit their friends at the province, Sooyoung will have a date, what about me?” I said humorously

“Hahahaha!” Junsu laughed. “Poor you!”

“See?!” I said with authority. “You, will go out with that girl you’re talking about.” I said

“Why, are you jealous?” he asked as he lay on our couch again.

“Ani, why should I?” I replied honestly.

He smirked and said, “I’m free tomorrow, I don’t have any guestings nor scheduled practice…” he informed.

“So?” I said. “I don’t care” I teased.

“Well then lock yourself in this pathetic house!” he replied playfully. “No, seriously, want to go out with me?” he asked

“What?” I asked. I didn’t know what to say… he’s my bestfriend, is he asking me to go out on a date with him? DBSK’s Xiah? Well, honestly speaking, I was hoping to hear these words to Leeteuk, but of course, he’ll go out with Boram so…. Plus I need to move on!

“Yah! Yes or no? It’s just a ‘friends day out’” he informed

“Arasso!” I replied

LEETEUK’S POV

“Junsu?! Why should she conclude that I’m JunSu? I have a better voice!” I told myself with a pissed tone. i don’t know why I’m this pissed but why the hell would she think of JunSu while speaking to me?!

*Ding dong!* the door bell rang. I wonder who it is…

“Micky, open the door!” I shouted.

Micky followed my command and opened the door.

“JungSu, your girlfriend is here!” Micky teased.

Girl friend?I have a girlfriend? Taeyeon! Maybe it’s Taeyeon! I jumped of the couch and ran to the doorway to see if that’s really Taeyeon.

“Annyeong!” That squeaky Boram greeted. Why must it be her?

“You! Why are you here?” I asked in a bad tone

“Nothing, just want to visit you…” sh informed me. “Aren’t you going to invite me in?

“No!” I replied.

“Huh? Is that so?” she said sadly. “I don’t want to go home, I don’t want to disturb Junsu and Taeng.” She said. I was about to go back to our living room, but my feet stopped moving when I heard Taeyeon and Junsu’s name.

“What did you say?” I asked.

“I said, I don’t want to go home and disturb Taeng and Junsu!” she repeated

“They’re together?” I asked

“Neh! Want to come with me and go there?” she asked.

“Oh! Can I come?” Micky asked. “I want to visit Sooyoung too!”

‘Neh!” Boram replied.

TIFANNY’S POV

“Annyeong Taeng!” I exclaimed as we entered our dorm.

We were all shocked to see that she’s with Junsu, but it was fine, they’re just watching T.V anyways.

“Oh you guys are back!” she said.

“Neh!” sooyoung said.

“It’s tiring!” Amber said as she sat on our couch lazily.

“Why?” Junsu asked.

“We toured around the mall!” Yunho said.

I went to the kitchen and prepared a popcorn for us to eat while watching SHINee’s Hello Baby.

“Wow! This popcorns sure are yummy!” Junsu said.

“Cruom!” I said boastfully!

We were all busy watching the show until…

“Annyeong!” Boram greeted!

“Oh! You guys are back!” she said. “Teukie, they’re all here!” she said in a flirty tone

Who the hell is Teukie? Leeteuk? Eww!

“Annyeog!” he greeted. I looked at Taeyeon who’s busy eating… she didn’t change her expression when Boram came with Leeteuk. She continued to watch the show. Looks like she’s in a good mood with Junsu…

“Yah, I think it’s time to start the plan!” Miryo whispered

I nodded my head and asked. “So Micky, where are you going to take Sooyoung tomorrow?” I asked

“Huh? Maybe at the…” Micky said trying to think hardly

“Yah! Be sure that you’re going to bring me in a good place!” Soyoung shouted

“Neh!” Micky said fearfully

“Oh yeah! Tomorrow!” Boram exclaimed. “Leeteuk, want to come with me?” she invited

Bwoh! Look at this girl. Does she consider herself as a girl? The boy should be inviting the girl!

“What?” leteuk asked confused

“Yunho and I will be going at the NamSam tower!” I boasted.

“Wow!” Tayeon said

“Taeyeon and I will go out too!” Junsu informed.

Wow! It looks like we won’t be needing a lot of ‘pleases’ to Taeng-, things are going according to our plan!

“Chincha?” Yunho asked

“Neh!” Taeyon agreed

“Why?” Leeteuk asked silently but can still be heard by us.

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked.

“Why not?” Boram asked. “See, they look good together?”

They do look good sitting together.

“So, are you going out with me?” Boram asked Leeteuk

“Okay!” Leeteuk said while looking at Taeyeon with a weird epression.

The plan was going accordingly… I so love this! I can see Leeteuk’s expression, pissed I say, while looking at Taeyeon and Junsu as they tease each other.

The day went good… I can see that Taeyeon is moving on little by little…

LEETEUK’S POV

“Going out with Junsu Huh?” I told myself while lying flat on my bed. “So you moved on? Arasso, no Problem!”

Of course there’s no problem!

Why the hell should I think of you Taeyeon? I don’t like nor love you, you’re just my best friend. You are not as smart as Tiffany, You’re not as pretty as Boram and you’re not as cute as Seohyun so why should I think of you?

Author's note: sorry if there's a Seo-Kyu part here it's because after the so called friendship day, there'll be a bit of conflict between Seo and Kyu... just wait for chapter 20...