The Last Tears

She's a bridge of love

Finale:

Dorm 2:00 PM

Taeyeon’s POV

“Everything is set!” I said as happy sounding as possible in order to make them think that I am moving on. Seriously I am. I am trying my very best to move on.

“Tickets, Passports luggages?” My brither assured.

“Neh!” I agreed.

“Let’s go then!” Junsu invited.

We went all together. I for one felt at ease. Now that i won’t worry about that Boram! But the girls, i feel that they’re hiding something from me. I know that they’re worried, but they shouldn’t. I know or hope that i would be happy... i also deserve to be happy right?

NARRATOR’S POV

SEOUL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

4:00

Yah! Park Jung Su! Where are you? Do you still want to be with her?! Fany thought as she walked back and forth.

“Tiffany, will you please sit down? You’re making be dizzy!” Seohyun reprimanded.

“Sorry, but...” Tiffany retorted but looks like she doesn’t have any excuse so she took a seat beside Amber and Miryo. They were waiting for Taeyeon and Junsu to check in their luggages before leaving them.

“Will he come?” Tiffany asked Miryo

“I don’t think so... look what time is it. There are only 10 minutes left before they enter the boarding section and i can’t barely see any signs of him.” Miryo replied.

“I feel hopeless!” Amber said. “He’s really an idiot! Following Boram around! Tsk tsk!”

“It’s time!” Junsu announced. Tiffany felt her heart ached for a second. She realized that Leeteuk is a jerk and will not fight for his love for Taeyeon come what may.

They all stood up and exchanged goodbyes. Taeyeon hugged the girls and lastly his older brother.

“You take care of our midget arasso?!” Kyuhyun teased.

“YAH! OPPA!” Taeyon shouted. She smiled and was a little bit teary.

So Leeteuk, this will be the last time that I would think about our past. It’s time for me to forget you since I know that you already forgot me. It’s hard... but I will try to forget everything... I love you Park Jung Su.... Taeyeon thought as she readied her luggage and stayed beside Junsu. Taeyeon was all red. She can feel her heart pricked by a dozen of thorns.

Tiffany sighed while watching Taeyeon and Junsu walk away from them. “He’ll not come...”

All of them were almost ready to exit the Airport until they heard Taeyeon said “OUCH!”

LEETEUK’S POV

Taeyeon wait for me... please! I love you and i’ll do anything for you! Jeongmal SARANGHAE! Please don’t go with that Junsu! Please!  I thought as I ran as fast as i could to be able to catch the two up.

I entered the other front door which was nearer to the boarding area so that i would really catch up on them. And i was right... and on time! Ther was she walking with the bastard towards the boarding section. I ran as fast as I could and hugged the girl that I love and will only love.

TAEYEON’S POV

God, Allah, Buddah, Jesus... please don’t let this dream end. This dream that I am hugging my prince charming... please...  Taeyeon thought. Her eyes were all closed and thought that she’s dreaming.

NARRATOR’S POV

“Please don’t leave me.” Leeteeuk exclaimed.

“This dream...” Taeyeon said in a dreamy tone.

“A dream won’t talk to you pabo!” Leeteuk teased.

Taeyeon breaked out from the hug and was totally shocked when she realized that the person hugging him was Leeteuk.

“W.. waht are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked.

“I came to get you!” Leeteuk said proudly.

“Get me?” Taeyeon asked. “Bwoh! After what? You’ll leave me again!”

“Ani!” Junsu interfered.

The guys went to the three and watched the scene. Taeyeon’s eyes widened and asked “What do you mean Junsu?”

“He loves you more than you do Taengoo...” Junsu informed smiling. Even though it hurts him, he knows that it’s the best way to make Taeyeon happy. He knew that Taeyeon won’t be happy in just being at America with him. He loves Taeeyon and wants her to be happy... and now, he’s giving in for Leeteuk.

“neh!” The guys agreed.

Taeyeon felt tons of butterflies flying in her stomach. At last she was able to smile!

“But you chose Boram!” Taeyeon added.

“AnI!” Tiffany interfered. “He never chose Boram!”

“Neh!” Mriyo and Amber said.

“I did that for you Taeng-.” Leeteuk whispered softly.

“Boram told Leeteuk that if he will choose you instead of her you’ll be disowned by Ommoni and Appoji!” Kyuhyun informed.

“Really?~” Taeyeon asked.

“Neh!” Leeteuk responded.

“YOU GUYS KNEW THIS?!” Taeyeon shouted.

“Neh..” Jjong said.

“Then why didn’t you guys tell me so that i wouldn’t be this depressed?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t want you to worry...” Leeteuk said. “I love you.. and that’s for sure!”

Taeyeon cried and tackled Leeteuk. “I love you too PARK JUNGSU!”

The people around them awed and clapped their hands. Taeyeon and Leeteuk hugged each other as tight as possible and smiled at each other...

All passengers boarding SEOUL airlines going to Beijing China this is your last and final boarding call...the speaker announced.

“So, I’ll be seeing you guys after 3 months?” Junsu asked proudly.

“Neh!” Everyone replied.

Taeyeon gave Junsu a big hug and said “Thanks for everything Junsu! You’re really a true friend!”

“I know!” Junsu boasted. But even if he’s like this, he’s hurting... but what can he do? He loves Taeyeon and wants her to be happy...

“Yah Leeteuk!” Junsu called. “You better not break Taeyeon’s heart again... or else... You’ll be crashed into sediments Arasso?!”

“Of course!” Teuk said.

“arasso! Annyeong!” Junsu waved goodbye.

The girls giggled and gave Taeyeon a hug.

“I knew Teuk would come!” Fany said.

“I’m so happy for you, baby!” Kyuhyun said.

“Komawo Oppa!” Taeyeon thanked.

They were all happy for Kim Taeyeon and Leeteuk, but what about Boram? Was she boiling mad upon knowing the news from Junsu?

“T.. Teuk...” Taeyeon called hesitantly while they were off to their dorm.

“Yes?” teuk retorted

“What about Boram?” she asked. “My parents...”

Leeteuk at first was shocked by her question but then, he answered him with a sly smile. He pulled Taeyeon’s head closer to his chest and said “Don’t worry, I already talked to her before I went here.”

“Really?!” Taeyeon asked cheerfully as she sat properly.

“Neh!” Teuk informed. “I was with HongKi a while back, I guess his inspirational message made Boram realize that she really needs to let us be happy”

"I love you Kim Taeyeon... an I will do my best to make this the last "sad" tears of your life" Teuk Murmurred.

-Flashback- [leeteuk]

“I don’t care whatever her parents will do Boram! I will fight for her!” Teuk argued.

“Bwoh!” Boram sighed. “YOU CALL THAT LOVE? YOU LOVE A GIRL EVEN IF IT MEANS HER BEONG DISOWNED BY HER PARENTS?!”

“And you call this love?” Hongki Interrupted. “Hyung you better go now, you might not catch them...GO!” he instructed as Leeteuk ran as swiftly as possible to follow her girl.

“YAH!” Boram shouted as she chased Leeteuk. Hongki held her tightly in order for her not to move properly.

“You never loved Leeteuk, Boram! You only loved yourself...” Hongki murmured as he freed Boram since Leeteuk was already out of sight.

“I what?” Boram asked.

“You are selfish... you only loved yourself. Your cousin, your very own cousin became depressed and sad because of what you did... you don’t deserve to be loved.” He added

-end flashback-

TAEYEON’S POV

DORM

Dear Taeyeon,

            Hey, I am so sorry for the things that I did to you... Hongki was right! You always make the people around you happy! Just like a bridge that joins one person to another so that they would be happy. You yourself deserve to be happy too! And I know that only Leeteuk could give that to you... He’s so lucky to have you! A small yet an aggressive bridge of love!

            Again, I am sorry for everything... don’t worry, this fact will be keep in Seoul only. I won’t say any word! I swear! Thanks for everything TAENG! Please tell Leeteuk that I am really sorry for everything!

Sincerely,

Boram Kim

A note left sticking on their fridge from Boram. Woah! She never do this... as in never. And I am so happy that she did this just to say sorry to me. 

This indeed is the best day ever. Leeteuk and I are now happy, Fany and Yunho will leave for Gwangmyeong, Micky and Sooyoung leaving for a camp and my brother and Seohyun being together again!  I thought as I watched my friends having fun partying in our dorm. Our dorm has never been noisy for quite some time. Nevertheless, the happenings that occurred to me made me a stronger person. Because of that I can say that Leeteuk really is my destinity!

“Yah! What are you thinking now?” Leeteuk asked as he gave me a very big back hug. I was shocked but then I smiled after this. I missed this times!  “I love you Kim Taeyeon!” he whispered closely to my ear.

I breaked away and said “I love you too!”

“YAH!” Tiffany shouted. “Don’t be so cheesy there near the door! Seagulls  might attack us!” she added as we all laughed. We both walked towards them and had some drink and food.

“Eh-“ Oppa said as she pulled a piece of paper hidden in my knapsack. “What’s this?” he asked. He was holding the paper like it was a very dirty paper. His face was like -eew

I was shocked to see that he was holding a song which I composed while Leeteuk and I broke up.

“YAH!” i shouted at him “Give that back to me!”

“Eh?” Leeteuk asked as he grabbed the paper from Kyuhyun. “Seuchyo Ganayo Uriuie sarangeun?” he read.

I stopped and said. “That’s a song”

“Unnie composed a song before you guys broke up.” Seohyun broadcasted.

I glared at her and mouthed the word Y-o-u-r d-e-a-d!

“SING IT!” Everyone chanted.

“Arsso arasso! At first I thought that I won’t be able to sing this anymore...” i stated.

“But we’re back... so please sing it for me...” Leeteuk said.

“N neh!” i replied and took and deep breath and sang...

 

if in case you can't heare it... jus listen to Kim Taeyeon's iLOVE YOU aTHENA'S OST

NARRATOR’S PoV

Tons of trials were faced by our characters, but then they were able to surpass these. They ended their vacation at the same time senior year happily.

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Jessica got accepted at Jeonju Arts Highschool and is now on training at SM Entertainment. Leeteuk, Yunho, Jonghyun and Micky got accepted at Incheon College as per their Basketball abilities. Miryo and Amber tried out for volleyball varsity and were accepted at Brent International School. Lastly, Kyuhyun is now an intern at a very famous hospital in Korea. He’s currently one of the best intern and ranked number 1 as per Doctor’s Licensure exam. Seohyun on the other hand was also accepted at Brent International School and is now taking up her nursing degree.

All of them are on their peak of their career and are happy about their life as of the moment.

They all live happily ever after, after all!

THIS IS MY NEW STORY... PLEASE SUPPORT THE NEW STORY THE WAY YOU SUPPORT THIS STORY! I LOVE YAH PEOPLE! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/26186