The Hell!

She's a bridge of love

Chapter 29

HongKi’s condominium

8:00 PM

“WHAT THE!” Tiffany shouted upon hearing the truth from Yunho.

“IS HE CRAZY?!” Hongki asked. “why did he say yes?!”

“Taeng’s parents would disown her!” Yunho informed.

“Even though!” Fany said. “He needs to fight for her!”

“Neh!” HongKi agreed. “You see, he needs to be a man!”

“Yeah!”

“Thay Boram sure has bad manners.” Hongki said. “She only thinks about herself. Taeyeon is her cousin, same blood and race still she’s hurting her.”

“Neh..” Yunho agreed. “I really thought that she would be happy with him.”

“Me too...” Fany agreed as she gave Yunho a big hug.

“Yah! Don’t you dare forget to buy my ticket to Gwangmyeong!” Fany teased Yunho.

Yunho laughed and said. “Are you going too? I only bought a ticket for Hongki”

“YAH!” Tiffany shouted.

Hongki laughed and Joined Yunho’s game. “Neh Noona, see it’s only for your step brother Lee Hong Ki!”

“YAHHHHH!!!” Tiffany shouted again. “If you two won;t stop this joke I’ll defonately leave this house!” Fany added as she stood up near the front door.

He did not notice Yunho from her back. Yunho gave her a big back hug and said “my girl friend is gullible...”

Tiffany pouted and that pout mad Yunho hug Fany tighter.

“Eeeeww!” HongKi shouted. “You two! If you want to be that sweet, stay out of this condo! I don’t want to be infested by ants!”

 

A/N: Hey... sorry if this chapter is short... this is the last Yun-Fany chapter of the story... please continue reading tiwards the end! I LOVE YOU dear subscribersss!!!

BTW, I can't have a sequel of this story because I'll make a newer story... New cast, new setting and New Plot! please continue to support me and my stories! I'll be posting a link here tomorrow!