The Dance

She's a bridge of love

Chapter 3

Han Byul High

~Taeyeon’s POV~
Lunch Break

“Taeyeon ah, did you agree to what Eeteuk wants?” Amber softly asked.

“Yes.” I replied.

“Yes? WHY?” Sooyoung whispered angrily.

“Because he came to our house yesterday!” I retorted back.

“So?” Miryo asked again.

“Don’t tell me~” Sooyoung asked, her eyes widening. I think I know what she was about to say.

“Yes, I asked for a sign!” I replied

“Your stupidity is in the air again Taeyeon!” Amber shouted. All of them looked at us; even Tiffany who was busy reading a novel looked and was shocked.

“Yah, Amber! No need to emphasize her stupidity.” Jonghyun interfered.

“Ahh! Where did you come from?” I asked.

“I was with Yunho-hyung when I heard this lizard over here shouting something.” He replied as he grabbed some of my fries. Amber spanked his stomach, maybe because of the lizard thing.

“So, what’s this stupidity thing?” Jonghyun asked. “You did something stupid again? Or maybe this lizard is just acting over reacting, the only stupid thing that you may do is to agree to what Leeteuk-hyung is asking.” He teased with his mouth full of fries.

There was a moment of silence between us when Jonghyun discovered the stupid thing that I did.

“Oh no you didn’t!” he said.

“Oh yes she did!” Miryo said.

“YAH! PABO NIKKA!” he shouted.

“Will you keep it down? Students are still around!” I reprimanded because I saw that there were a lot of students who were shocked because of Jonghyun’s shout. Even Yunho and Tiff. Jonghyun wasn’t able to react because the bell rang already, signaling the end of our recess.

 I immediately grabbed my things and waved goodbye as I walk down our lobby. Amber who was with Jonghyun followed my way.

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Why did you agree?” Jonghyun asked whispering

“I just want to!” I replied as we walked inside our room. Good thing Ms. Sue wasn’t there yet.

“Taeyeon, your just hur—“ he said but wasn’t able to finish.

“I will just be what?” I asked curiously

“Nothing!” he replied

Ms. Sue came just on time and wrote something on the board:
Announcement:
Who: Students and school staff

What: Friendship Ball

When: Tomorrow, 6:30

Ps: There will be no classes tomorrow, instead, please be ready for the upcoming ball. Find your on partner. IT SHOULD BE A NOONA!

Theme: Noona Nommu Yeppo.

What? The theme is Noona nommu yeppo? I don’t have any dongsaeng which I’m close too, except Leeteuk, who will for sure ask Tiffany’s hand. What should I do? Maybe, I should not come in this ball.

“Unni, are you going to come?” Seohyun whispered

“Molla.” I replied

“Wae?” she asked

“Because no one will ask her hand!” Jonghyun teased loudly, loud enough for the whole class to hear. They all laughed, Jonghyun who was really embarrassed, sat down quietly. Good thing Ms. Sue went out to help set up the stage for tomorrow. She gave us the whole period as a free time too.

“Hah! Thanks for spreading the news to the world Jonghyun!” I said angrily

“Mianhae!” he said.

“Aww, unni, don’t worry, I’ll help you find a date!” Seo hyun offered

“No, It’s okay. If someone will ask me, I want it to be whole heartedly and not because he was asked to.” I said.

“Cruom!” she replied as she went to our classmates who were busy doing decorations for tomorrow.

“WHAT IS THIS NEWS! ALL FOR NOONAS!” Amber shouted pissed as she ran towards me. Jonghyun and I laughed so hard because of Amber’s crazy facial expression while she’s reading the announcement.

“Yah, Jonghyun- ssi, do you think Yunho will ask Tiffany?” I asked

“No way! Why would he ask Tiff? Tiaffany is not even her Noona.” He retorted

“Why, he doesn’t like Tiff?” I asked

“No!” he replied
“So yes?” I asked immediately

“What? No!” he replied back, a little bit confused

“Look, Taeyeon, Yunho doesn’t like Tiffany. I don’t even know if he likes someone here in school.” He replied as he placed a tape on the ribbon he was making. We were making decorations actually.

“Really?” Amber interfered.

“eh, Jonghyun ssi, you are my dongsaeng right?” I asked

“Yeah!” he replied. He looked at me, studying my face and said “Oh, no way! I won’t ask you! I already have Jessica!” he said

I just laughed and said that it was fine. I know that he’ll ask Jess from section A at the first place, I just want to know his reaction.

Dormitory (Room)

5:30 pm.

The girls and I went at home. While we’re on our way home with Leeteuk, he ordered me to help him ask Tiffany’s approval so that they can be together at the ball. Of course, I don’t have any choice but to agree, even though—never mind. When we arrived at home, I immediately told Tiffany that Leeteuk wants her to be his date. At first, Tiff didn’t agree, but when she realized that Leeteuk is the only dongsaeng that was available that time, then she agreed.

Dining room

“Taeyeon, are you going tomorrow?” Miryo asked

“Don’t know. I don’t have a date.” I replied

“Wae?” Soo young asked

“Of course, I’m the ugliest and stupidest girl in school” I said

“Add dorkiest, unni!” Amber teased as they all laughed. I just replied with a sly smile and continued eating,

“Oh, how I want Yunho to ask me” Tiffany said in a desperate tone. “I don’t want Leeteuk actually.” She added

“Oh come on Tiff! Leeteuk is a good looking man!” I teased

“For you he is!” She replied

“No, he’s also charming, unnie” Amber said

“Ahh, I’ll just look at Yunho while dancing with Leeteuk tomorrow!” she said. “Oh, wait! I’ll ask him to wear this mask!” she added as she grabbed a Yunho- mask and boasted it to us. We were all shocked by this. We can’t believe that Tiff would do that kind of things.

“Yah, Tiffany Unni, are you that despearate?” Miryo teased

“No of course not!” She replied

“Chinha?” Sooyoung asked. “Then, why do you have that?” she added

“ Nothing, I just did this for me to always see his face. I’ll post it in our room.” She informed

“No way!” Amber said

“I’ll not post it on your side of the wall. I’ll put it on my cabinet” she corrected

“No way! It will just look—“

“BIZZARE!” we all said in chorous loud enough to cut Amber off. We all laughed and continued eating. After we finished, we immediately went to the living room to watch KhunToria’s WGM then prepared to sleep.

ROOM

I lay flat on my bed and thought of what will happen tomorrow night. If Leeteuk has Tiff, Jonghyun has Jess, Amber has Kibum, Sooyoung has Micky, then what about me? Aigoo! Why should I live this kind of stupid life!!! I want to be happy too!!!

Han Byul High:

Yunho’s POV

7:00 pm

The program was already starting but where is Taeyeon? Her friends are here, but where is she? Should I ask her friends? But if I do, they’ll just think that I’m curious and stuff like that.

“Oh, annyeong Yunho- hyung!” Micky said

“Annyeong! Sooyoung came?” I asked

“Yes they’re here. I’m just shock that Taeyeon’s not with them.” He said

“Why?” I asked

“Dunno… need to go hyung!” He replied as he darted away towards Sooyoung.

The program began and I felt so bored, especially when Micky started a commotion. “So you’re breaking up with me?” Soo young asked

“Well yes I am!” Mickey replied boastfully.

This happened because Changmin asked Soo young to dance with him. Soo young agreed, Micky got jealous then Boom! They broke up!

Another commosion started when Leetuk accidentally stepped at Tiffany’s foot. Fany got angry and started to shout at Leetuk.

“Know what? I don’t really want to be your partner! If it wasn’t for the theme I won’t agree! IF NOT FOR TAEYEON’S PARESUADING THING, I WON’T AGREE TO THIS!” Tiffany shouted.

Oh yeah! Taeyeon! I better find her. It’s so boring here. If  Taeyeon is not here, it means she’s at home, bored? Hmm… I better call her. Oh, never mind. I’ll just go at their house!

Burger King

8:30

I was walking at the side walk when I saw a familiar small lady wearing a white dress sitting in front of Burger king. She is really familiar, specially the hair style and of course the height.

“Um, Miss” I asked. The moment I said that, the girl turned to face me. And I was correct, it was really Taeyeon.

“Oh! Yunho oppa, what are you doing here?” I asked

“Um, well,umm, can I sit beside you?” I asked

“Sure!” I replied

“Well, the program was really boring.” I informed. She just shook her head as a reply. “And besides, I don’t have someone to be my partner.” I said.

“Oh my, I’m so sorry oppa. I know that you like Tiffany to be your partner but I—“ She said as I cut her sentence.

“What? Me? Tiffany? No! I don’t like Tiffany. Not that she’s ugly, I just don’t want her to be my partner. Besides, she’s not my Noona.” I replied. “Eh-- You? Why are you here? You look like you’ll go there too but—“ I asked as she cut my sentence back

“Well, um, long story oppa. Long story.” She replied

“Really? Well, it’s 8:30, are you hungry?” I asked

“Nope!” she replied boastfully as her stomach crumbled really loud.

“Really huh? Come on, let’s eat!” I said as I grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the fast food chain.

We ate a lot and talked a lot. I liked that. She told me the reason why she was dressed like that. – well, she was supposed to go to the dance party but then, she realized that she doesn’t have any partner so she asked her friends to just drop her at the mall.

She was really hungry that time. She ordered two large burger and a large soda and finished it ahead of me. I was really smiling the whole time, especially when she’s eating. She’s really pissed whenever I’m smiling at her. She’s such a dork. A beautiful dork.

After we finished our food, I asked Taeyeon if she wants to go at the dancing hall of Namsam tower. She agreed. When we arrived there, she really became very happy seeing a dozen of couple dancing. I stood behind her so that I will not cover her view because she was busy watching those couples.

“Taeyeon-ah, do you want to dance?” I asked curiously

“What?” She asked as she turned to face me

“Dance, like them.” I said

“Why? Were not a couple” she said

“So? Is there any notice that this hall are just for couples to use?” I asked

“No, but.” She said said

“Oh c’mon!” I said as I grabbed her wrist and went to a dancing space so that we can dance. “Here, see, now you will feel what your friends felt while they’re at the Friendship party.” I said

“But I don’t know how to dance waltz.” She said honestly

“It’s okay, just follow my lead.” I replied as I offered my hands. She placed her soft, delicate hand over my hand and I placed my other hand at her waist. At first I think she felt awkward but she still danced with me. I was really happy that time.

Taeyeon’s dorm

9:30

“Annyeong Yunho oppa!” she said. “Komap sumnida!” she added happily

“Annyeong!” I said.

When she was already inside their dorm, I began to mutter these words while walking. “Thank you for making this day, the happiest day of my life. I really like you Taeyeon!”

Leeteuk’s POV 10:00 pm

“Why should I care huh? I should not care! She’s none of my business.” I said to myself crazily as I finished writing what I saw after the dance.

  • I saw Taeyeon, she was pretty wearing a beautiful white dress
  • I saw her with Yunho, eating at Burger King
  • I saw Yunho’s face really happy watching Taeyeon eat like a monster. (Ha! I already know that Taeyeon eat’s like that every time she’s hungry. It’s just her first time to see that, unlike me, I see Taeyeon eat that way a dozen of times)
  • I saw Taemgoo’s hands over Yunho’s WHILE THEY WERE DANCING!

Lastly, I saw and heard Yunho say “Thank you for making this day, the happiest day of my life. I really like you Taeyeon!” (So he likes Taeyeon... Good luck with that!)

What? Why the hell should I care? I’m not Jealous okay? Of course not!—Am I?

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!!!