The Seo-Kyu love story part II

She's a bridge of love

Chapter 5

Seohyun and my brother are really getting along with each other well. It’s nice, I just hope that they will just stay friends. There was a complete silence, because of that, I felt awkward.

 

“Taeyeon, I think I am beginning to fall in love at Seohyun” Kyuhyun told me while we were walking to our dorm.

 

“WHAT!? NO!” I said.

 

“Why? What’s the problem?” he asked

 

“She’s too young for you!” I replied

 

“We only have 2-year !” he replied back

 

“No! She will just be hurt!” I argued back

 

“Why would she be hurt?” he asked

 

“Because boys are like that! You guys use us girls to get the person you truly love!” I replied back. I can feel my eyes moisten and my heart hurting.

“So you think I’m like that?” he argued back. Now his tone were becoming stronger and scarier.

 

“YES I DO!” I lied.

 

“You are the most selfish person I have ever met! Seohyun is not as stupid as you are. She is honest and true! She knows how to love!” he said.  “She can face reality. You for the love of God should face the truth too, the truth that Jungsu will never like you!” he shouted and I was hurt because of that. i can feel my knees trembling, i can't move and my tears are starting to fall.

 

“Bwoh! So I’m selfish huh? Really?” I asked as my voice cracked. “Know what OPPA? It’s alright for me if others say I’m selfish. I don’ mind other people telling me I’m stupid. I don’t mind my friends saying that Leeteuk will not like me, but when it was you who said it, I didn’t know that I will be hurt this badly!” I said while crying. I ran away from him and started to cry really hard.

 

I can feel that he’s following me. He grabbed my arms and pulled and he hugged me. “I’m so sorry Taeyeon!” he said. “I didn’t mean that. I was just shocked and angered by what you said.” He added.

 

I kept crying. “Come sit down and calm yourself.” He said.

 

“I’m not Seohyun.” I whispered as I hid my face on his chest.

 

“I know.” He replied. “sorry for what I said about Leeteuk.” He added.

 

“I’m not Fany” I added

 

“no! You’re funny” He replied

 

“Oppa!” I said as I spanked his chest and got up. “I meant, I’m not Fany!”

 

“You don’t need to be someone else Taeyeon. Be who you are, because what we see is what we should get! And you are a kind, loving and dorky lady my dear!” Kyuhyun complimented.

 

“But that’s because you are my brother. You only are saying that because you don’t want me to be hurt.” I replied. “Besides, that’s your own vision. You may see all those things but of course…”

 

“Some people can’t see thoe?” He asked. “AISH! Taeyeon ah, please!” He replied. “Kaja! Let’s go home!” he said.

 

DORM

Tiffany’s pov

“One X Times the length of the two angles….” I said while reviewing but was interrupted by the loud bang of the door coming from the living room. I stood up from the table and went straight outside. I was taeyeon sitting on the couch. The other girls were still sleeping so I tried my bst to comfort her. Her eyes were really red.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, what is your problem? Whassup with the bang?” I asked

 

“Oh, did I wake you up?” she asked with a hoarse voice.

 

“No not really” I replied as I went near her. “What happened? Why did you cry? WHAT DID THAT JUNGSU DO?” I asked.

“Noo, he didn’t do anything. Oppa and I had a fight.” She replied

 

“Oh….. Wae?” I asked

 

“Nothing, it’s my fault really.” She replied. “He said that he thinks that he already is falling for Seohyun” she added

 

“Really? Then that’s good!” I replied

 

“What’s so good about it?” she asked. “Nothing!” she added.

 

“Look at you! See how pathetic you are! Not all boys are like Jungsu” I replied angrily. “I’m so sorry for saying this but that’s the truth. We both know that Leeteuk can’t see nor feel your love for him, but look, Oppa saw the sincerity and love of Seohyun.” I informed.

 

“So what’s your point ?” she asked

 

“My point is, you need to accept what your brother feels towards Seohyun. I know that Seohyun will be happy with Kyuhyun oppa. Don't be salfish Taeyeon. Grow up! Besides, he didn’t say that he’ll court him already right?” I asked.

 

“Oh yeah!” she said happily. “You are such a genius!” she added

 

“O’comon, I know that already.” I replied.

 

“I’ll wait for Seohyun to graduate maybe if she’s already 2ndyear college, that's the time I'll confess my love for her. In that way, I can test if she really loves me.” Kyuhun interrupted. Both of us were shocked, we didn’t know that Oppa is here.

 

“Oppa! Didn’t know you’re here.” Teyeon said

 

“Yah! Kyuhyun Oppa! Seohyun will wait that long? What are you a God?” I asked

 

“Nope!”he teased.

 

“But that’s true oppa! That’s so long, don’t keep her waiting, I for one knows the feeling of rejection” Teyeon said

 

“Yeah! Same here. I’m tired of waiting for Yunho’s response.” I said

 

Both Taeyeon and Kyuhyun looked at me. It ws their first hearing this news.

 

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Oh, that’s nothing” I lied.

 

“Oh please tell me!!! Please!!!!!” she begged as I stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen to cook our food. Taeyeon didn’t follow me, maybe she’s limiting her actions for sh’e scared of her brother. What a punk!

 

SPOILERS:

Han Byul High

Yunho and his team mates invited us to play basketball with them, we all agreed because we know how to play it. it was a boys versus girls kind of game..............................

"Yah! Parkjungsu! LEAVE THEM ALONE!" Taeyeon shouted

****************************************************************Part2**************************************************

"I like you Yunho- sii, i just hope you'll like me back" i said fo i knew that yunho is taking a nap.

**************************************************************Part 3 (chapter 7)***************************************
"Let's give ourselves a chance" __________________ said

 

Please put your comments and please subscribe!!!! CHAPTER 6 WILL BE OUT...