Bus stop

She's a bridge of love

Which is better?

Yong- Seo...                


Seo- Kyu...

SEOHYUN’S POV

*Flash back*

“Seohyun-ah…” Yonghwa called.

“Neh?”

“You and Kyuhun…” he said as if he is confused. I think I know what he’ll ask so I immediately said “No, where not yet ‘a thing’”

“ahh!” he said smiling.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Nothing, I just want to ask if you want to go out with me this coming friendship day?” he asked. I was shocked by his invitation because I never thought that he likes to go out with a quiet girl like me. I thought that I’ll hear these words to Kyuhyun first, sadly, it’s from YongHwa. Not that I don’t like him but it would be better if Kyuhyun asked me first.

“Eh! Seohyun are you there?” YongHwa asked.

“Neh!” I replied.

“So? You want to come?” he asked again. “Or, did Kyuhyun asked you out already?”

“Nope! He didn’t!” I replied. “It’s just that, I’m…”

“Not comfortable with me?” he said. “Because I’m a quiet, evil band member of The Mascots?”

Why did he say that? I was going to say that I’m not yet sure if Kyuhyun will still ask me.

“What? No!” I replied honestly. But he didn’t reply, instead he returned to his seat and began writing something on his math textbook.

Yonghwa I’m so sorry, it’s just that, I’m still hoping that Kyuhyun will ask me out…

“So! Did Kyuhyun oppa asked you out?” Taeyeon asked as he took her seat.

“What?!” I asked shocked because I was still deciding whether I’ll come with YongHwa or I’ll wait for Kyuhyun to ask me… “Not Yet.”

“Ten den den den!” Jonghyun sang.

“Wae?” Taeyeon asked in a surprise tone.

“Molla…” I replied as I opened my English book

“Omo! Is he crazy?” Amber asked. “I think he is… maybe he’s too confident and thinks that you will not go out with any other guys rather than him!” Amber said.

“Yeah! Maybe he doesn’t know that he also has an opponent… I mean, YongHwa who is also good looking, like Seohyun!” Jonghyun said.

“By the way, did Yonghwa asked you out?” Taeyeon asked.

“Neh!” I answered

“What did you say?” she asked

“I was not yet able to answer him”

“Wae?” Amber asked

“Because he got mad at me.” I honestly said

“Why?” Jonghyun asked

“Because he thought that I think of him as a weird guy.” I said. They didn’t reply, Amber got up and talked to YongHwa… maybe that’s why after class, Yonghwa came to me and said “I’m still waiting for your answer Seohyun, that’s just a friendly date… Jonghyun and Sica will be joining us…”

Jonghyun even informed me that it’s YongHwa’s first ‘outside school’ concert and he wants me to witness it.

Ahh! He’s waiting for my answer? But I’m also waiting for Kyuhyun’s call! Eotokae?

*End Flash Back*

“Kyuhyun Oppa! Why are you not answering any of my calls?” I asked as I sat on the bench at the park. I’m still wearing my mascot costume. I’m working at “Mina’s Balloons”, part time job I should say. It’s tiring but I need to work for us to be able to pay the tuition fee of this school.

“Noona, can I have a balloon?” the little boy asked.

“Neh! Here you go!” I replied and took a seat again

“Yah! Seohyun-ah!” ahjussi shouted and so I immediately stood up.

“Neh?” I asked.

“Come here!” he said. I immediately went to him and asked “Wae?”

“Since I can see your dedication, you can have your day off tomorrow!” he said happily. I was happy too but I keep thinking that why should I take the day off if I’m not going out with Kyuhyun?

“Komapsumnida ahjussi!” I said whole heartedly

“No problem! Have your time tomorrow as your special day with your special someone! I’m sure you have one!” he teased.

“Oh ahjussi! You’re such a joker!” I said with a smile.

“You can go home now, it’s already 8:00.” He informed me.

“Crae!” I replied as I enter our dressing room. I placed my phone at the table and changed my clothes. Still hoping that Kyu would call me.

I immediately went out of the dressing room and waved goodbye to ahjussi. i walked towards the bus stop and waited for a bus to stop.

C’mon bus! i need a bus!I told myself while waiting at the bus.

I sat on a bench while waiting for a bus. While I was waiting, I watched the people who were passing by in fron of me.. I can see couples holding hands, children with their parents, and students walking. As I was watching the people, I saw a very familiar man with a girl walking at the opposite side of the road. I don’t know why, but the person who came to my mind immediately was Kyuhyun. “That would be a very beautiful date Oppa!” a girl said to the familiar man. i don’t know why I stood up and stared at them while they were talking.

“You think so?” the man said.

“Of course Kyuhyun Oppa!” the lady said. so it is really Kyuhyun! I felt my knees trembling and my eyes clouding. My heart is like stung by tons of stingrays when I heard that it’s really Kyuhyun.

Seohyun-ah don’t cry! You have no right to cry because he never assured you his love! You are just hallucinating, thinking that Kyuhyun will love you back. I told myself. Bus! I need you to come now!

I can see that the girl and Kyuhyun is going on this direction. I think they are going to this side of the road. Bus! I need you to come now! Please! I don’t want to see Kyuhyun. I don’t want him to see that I’m crying!

It’s like the bus heard me! At exactly 3 seconds after a said that to myself, a bus stopped in front of me, blocking Kyunhyun and that pest’s way. I went inside the bus and took a seat. Afterwhich, I started crying.

Seohyun-ah! Don’t cry! Be strong! You should have expected these things to happen. Kyuhyun is your sunbae, of course he’ll like someone with a same age as him! I comforted myself. 5 minutes later, I heard my phone ringing.

Kim Taeyeon Calling

“Neh? Yobosseo?” I asked with a hoarse voice.

“Oh! Seohyun-ah!” Taeyeon greeted. “Are you crying?”

“Ani!” I replied. “Colds!” I lied

“Ah chincha?” Taeyeon asked. “You should have not gone to work Seo! See, you’re getting sick!” she said sincerely. I really should have not gone to work! I just made myself miserable!

“agree!” I replied. “Why did you call?”

“Just want to ask if oppa asked you out already?” she  asked.

“Nope he did not!” I replied trying to put up a good voice. and will never will.

“WHAT?” she asked as if she’s really shocked. “I better remind oppa about this-.”

“Taeng!” I interrupted. “Don’t! you don’t need to do that.” I said. “I can see that he really has no plan to take me out,” I told her with a sad tone. “If he is sincere in taking me out, he’ll remember the it even if you won’t remind him.”

“But…” she said

“No more buts!” said cheerfully. “Arasso!?” I said. “Eh, Taeng, I need to go now, see you soon!” I told her.

“Wait! But-!” she said but I hang up on her.

Ahh!!! Taeyeon you’re such a kind girl! Now I know what you’re feeling!

“Ahjussi! please stop.” I told the driver.

“Komapsumnida!” I said as I went down the bus. I was already calm that time! No need to worry, my mom won’t notice that I cried. Thanks to Taeyeon.

I entered our house and greeted my mom. After I greeted her, I immediately went to my room and quietly lay on my bed.

*Krring!* my phone rang.

Jessica Jung Calling

“Yobosseo!” I greeted.

“Annyeong!” Sica said. “So, are you going with Kyu?”

“No!” I replied

“Why?” Sica asked.

“Because he didn’t ask me.” I told her.

“So are you going with us?” sica asked again

“Us?” I asked

“YongHwa’s invitation remember? Their first solo concert?” she said.

“Oh yeah!” I said. I just remembered it now. “Yes, I’ll come with you guys! I don’t have work tomorrow!”

“Well, that’s good!” sica replied

“Where should we meet?” I asked

“At your work place!” sica said. “The concert grounds is near that place.”

“Okay!” I replied

Taeyeon’s POV

Why is it that Oppa did not ask Seohyun out? I better ask him

“Yobosseo! OPPA!” I shouted

“Yah! Why are you shouting!” he reprimanded

“Why have you not asked Seohyun?” I asked

“Asked what?” he asked cluless.

“What the-!” I said. “So you really have no plans in taking Seohyun out? well arasso! Just let her waste her time selling balloons and wearing mascot suit tomorrow!” I said as I hung up on him.

KYUHYUN’S POV

I don’t get it! What is Taeyeon talking about? Wearing mascot suit and selling balloons? She must be hallucinating again. That kid has gone crazy again.