The Seo-Kyu love story part I

She's a bridge of love

Chapter 4

Dorm

Taeyeon’s POV

“Weird!” I said while reading a textmessage from Seohyun.

“Why?” The girls asked. “What’s weird?” Miryo added.

“Look!” I said as I hand my cell to them.

Unni, can we meet at the porridge shop near your dorm at 6:00? Please do come, I have something to say.-Text from Seohyun

“What’s weird? She just invited you.” Fany said.

“Well, nothing really, it’s just that I’m not used to Seohyun inviting me to a porridge shop.” I replied.

“Ahh, because more often, you meet at the library right?” Amber teased.

“Not funny!” I said as I continued doing my Homework.

Hmm, something smells fishy. Why would she invite me to a porridge shop, why does it sound so serious?

Dorm

After the meeting

“Taeyeon- ah, what happened?” Fany asked as I enter the house with my head looking down.

“What happened to Seohyun? Was she harmed? Why are you like that?” Miryo asked

I ignored their questions and sat at the sofa. I kept thinking about what Seohyun told me.

“What happened? Tell us!” Soo young forced

*flashback*

“Unni! Thank goodness you came!” she said as she pecked my cheek.

“So what will you say?” I asked as I took a bite of the bread I ordered.

“Unni, I like someone.” Seohyun said. I was very happy to hear that. At least she liked someone already!

“Oh Good!” I replied with my mouth full of bread. There were even chunks of bread coming out of my mouth while I said those that’s why I apologized.

“Is it okay?” Seohyun asked

“Of course! It’s alright to be in love! No matter how hard it will be you should fight for that love! Even though that person asked you to be his intermediary accept it, if that’s a way for you to be closer! But if you feel that you will not be able to get that man’s heart then, GIVE UP!” I said like a terror teacher reprimanding a student because she didn’t do a homework. “Sorry if I’m harsh, but that’s the truth!” I said.

“Wow! Really?” she asked.

“Yes!” I replied as I drank my water. “So, who’s the lucky guy?” I continued as a took another humongous bite at my bread.

“Your brother” she informed me.

“Ahh!” I replied. “WHAT?” I asked surprised while the chunks of bread on my mouth came out wildly. “Sorry, Seohyun!” I said because the chunks splattered onto her.

*End of flash back*

“Hahahahha! You’re such a b***” Amber said. “You splattered the bread inside your mouth on Seohyun?” she teased.

“That’s not the point jerk!” Fany replied

“Our baby is inlove!” Miryo said happily

“TO MY BROTHER!” I informed

“We know, so what’s the matter with that?” Soo young asked.

“She’s so young to be in love with my brother!” I replied

“Yo yo yo! Chill-ax Taeyonnie! It’s not like hyung will like her back!” Amber informed.

“Oh yeah! You are such a genius!” I said

“I know, I know!” she replied playfully.

After 5 days

Saturday

Seohyun’s POV

“Oppa, I like you!” I informed Kyuhyun in front of Taeyeon, Fany, Amber, Jonghyun, Miryo, Jessica, Sooyoung, Changmin, Yunho and Leeteuk while we were at the school’s parking lot having fun.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked while laughing. They all laughed hardly except for Taeyeon, who knew the truth. I think they took it as a joke.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked as she piched my arm

“Saying the truth.” I replied.

“What?” Taeyeon argued but I ignored her.

“OPPA! JOAHAE!” I shouted. I saw the look on their faces. All of them were shocked, specially Kyuhyun. I saw taeyeon rested her back on the car’s door in frustration.

“What are you talking about Seohyun?” he asked

“I like you!” I replied back. “Since you and unni transferred here, I already fancied you.” I said.

“Yah! Seohyun-ssi, don’t crack a serious joke!” Jessica interfered

“I didn’t say that it was a joke!” I replied looking at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was at that time speechless.

“why are you saying these things now?” Yunho asked.

 “Because of what Taeyeon said!” I replied. “She told me to fight for the person you love. She told me to always tell the truth even if that person ask you to be his-“ I said but was cut by Taeyeon.

“B-but that was before you said that the guy you like was Kyuhyun- my brother!” she replied.

“Oppa, just tell me if you want to resent my feelings. Tell me immediately if I don’t have the chance! Please!” I said as I ran away from them crying.

Dorm

Taeyeon’s pov

“Woah! What a day” Leeteuk said as he slowly placed his arms on Fany’s shoulders. Well, of course Fany shrugged.

I didn’t mind them. I’m still busy facing a problem between my bro and Seohyun. I don’t want to face another problem, besides, I have moved on!

“Taeyeon, Your brother followed Seohyun right?” Jess asked

“Yeah! I wonder what happened,” I replied

“relax, no need to worry about that.” Yunho said as he patted my shoulders.