Paparazzi

She's a bridge of love

TAEYEON’S POV

“So? What do you think about this?” I asked as I showed myself wearing my attire for my date with Junsu.

“Well…” Sooyoung said. “You look terrible!”

“What?” I asked

“Look at you…” she said. “You’re going to wear a shorts and a shirt on your date with Junsu… Taeng-, he’s a celebrity!”

“So?” I asked.

“So it means that you should look presentable!” Amber said.

“But I should also be comfortable!” I said.

“Ahh! Fine, it’s up to you! It’s your date anyways…” Sooyoung said.

“Kim Taeyeon, Junsu is here!” Tiffaby shouted from the kitchen.

It’s time! Time to be with my long lost best friend and time to forget Leeteuk.

“Junsu!” I cheered

“Ready?” He asked.

“Neh!” I replied

“Arasso, Kaja!” he said as he placed his arms on my shoulders, “I missed you ‘ Taeng!” he whispered as we walked outside the house

LEETEUK’S POV

“JungSu, your date is here!” Micky called.

Noooo!I screamed on my head. Why must I be with you?

“Oppa! Are you ready?” Boram asked in a flirty manner.

“Neh” I said helplessly.

“Yahoo!” She cheered. “where will we go? Nam Sam tower?” she asked

“ANIYO!” I replied angrily. “don’t dream that high. Were not a couple.” I corrected her. I saw her pout and that made me feel happy. Hahaha!!!

“then where will we go?” she asked in a sad tone

“Somewhere special…” I said.

“Ahh chincha?” she asked. She looks excited though

JUNSU’S POV

“Taeng-, where do you want to go?” I asked Taeyeon as she was watching the buildings go by.

“huh?” she asked. “Can we go to my favorite mall? That place is a bit special to me.”

“Well, okay… what mall is that?” I asked

MEANWHILE…

TIFFANY’S POV

“Sooyoung-ah!” I called. “I’ll be going now, lock the doors after you leave okay?”

“What?!” Sooyoung asked. “Yunho will not pick you up? It’s 16 degrees outside!”

“Neh!” I said in a sad tone. “We will meet somewhere else and will go straight to Nam Sam tower. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.”

“Okay!” she said. “Good luck!”

I nodded and went outside. She’s right, it really is cold outside but I want to go… I want to be with Yunho this day.

I was already outside of the restaurant. But I can’t see any signs of Yunho. I waited inside of that restaurant until…

Fany dear, can we meet at that restaurant at 6:00? I still need to finish something… Is it alright?

-Yunho-

A text cam from Yunho. That text made me a bit sad, but at least he informed me that he’ll be late.

It’s only 3:30, I guess I’ll be wasting my time if I’ll wait for him in here for 3 hours… so I decided to visit the mall.

LEETEUK’S POV

“Somewhere special?!” Boram asked with a huge eyes

“Yes! This place is special!” I replied.

“Are you crazy?” she asked. “A mall I special for you?!”

“Neh! This is our favorite mall!” I informed her

“I can’t believe that you’ll bring me here!” she said. “I thought that you’ll bring me to a restaurant or to the NamSam Tower.”

“I don’t care.” I said. “Bare with it if you want to be with me this time.” She didn’t say anything.

You better be turned off! But honestly speaking, this mall is really special to me and I don’t know why.

TAEYEON’S POV

“Yay! Were here!” I cheered. I can see people staring at us… JunSu and I.

“Isn’t that DBSK’s Xiah?” one girl asked.

“Neh.” The other replied.

Flashes of the camera’s light were felt by me. People gathered around us and keep saying “Xiah oppa!”

“Taeng, sorry… I don’t want this to happen..” Junsu apologized as he wore his sunglasses to cover his face.

“Why?” I asked. “It’s not your fault to be famous.” I teased. I felt his arms on my shoulders, he secured me on his side and that made me feel safe.

“Neh, annyeong!” Junsu greeted as he bowed his head. “Sillyehamnida… we need to go up… lease excuse us…”

We were already at the elevator that’s why we felt safe.

“It must be hard to be Junsu!” I teased

“Nope!” he replied. “Being Taeyeon is harder.”

TIFFANY’S POV

I arrived at the mall safely… I wonder what Yunho is doing…

I went to the mall’s 2nd floor and visited my favorite boutiques… Gucci, Lois Vuitton, Chanel and a lot more.

I used my time to shop for clothes, I’m already holding 6 paper bags, all full of clothes… of course I bought something for Yunho. The only thing left for me to visit is my favorite jewelry shop…

 

LEETEUK’S POV

“Oppa, look” Boram said. “why are the mass in there? What’s the commotion all about?”

“Molla!” I rpelied. “Come let’s take a look”

We both went near the crowd, I think there’s a celebrity in this mall. The people keep on clicking their cams…

“Oppa look it’s Junsu!” Boram shouted.

What? Junsu?! So this means he’s with Taeyeon?

“So?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She replied. “Oh never mind. I’m with you that’s more important!” she said. eew! “Leeteuk, I’ll just go at the rest room can you wait for me in here?” Boram asked.

“Neh! Palli!” I said irritatedly

AT HOME WITH AMBER.

Flash report!

Junsu is on a date with a mystery girl… who it is? Let’s see!The news reporter said.

“Unnie, come here, Junsu and Taeyeon is on the news.” I shouted

“Wow! Looks like this will be a big issue.” Miryo said as she sat down on our couch increasing the volume of the T.V

“Is that Leeteuk?” Miryo asked.

“Where?”

“The guy wearing pink!” Miryo said in a squeaky tone.

“YEAH!” I shouted.

“Oh my gosh! Looks like our plan is working!” Miryo cheered.

“Working fast, I say!” I replied. “Isn’t she with Boram?” I asked.

“Yeah!” Miryo replied. “Looks like he left Boram for Taeng!”

“KYAAAAHH!!!” We shouted in chorous.

Author's Note: This video shows Leeteuk with Taeyeon and JunSu, i pasted it here because it looks like he's following Taeyeon and Junsu too... just like in my story...

LEETEUK’S POV

I stared at Taeyeon while she was with Junsu while they were at the elevator. I felt my hand clenched and my chest in pain while seeing them together. Specially the fact that Junsu’s shoulders is placed at Taeyeon.

Alright! I give up! I can’t let you go with that Junsu… I don’t know why I’m like this. Something in my stupid body tells that I should follow you before that bastard will do a move.

TAEYEON’S POV

“Alright Taeyeon, what shop do you want to visit first?” Junsu asked.

I was about to answer until…

“LEETEUK! HELP!” I familiar voice shouted.

Leeteuk? Leeteuk is here? I thought as I turned my head toward that direction. I saw Boram running.

“Leeteuk you’re here!” Junsu said

“Oppa help!” Boram said as she tried to catch air.

I was confused. Even Leeteuk was confused.

“We need to run!” Boram said.

“Why?” I asked

“There are paparazzi following me!” Boram said.

JUNSU’S POV

“C’mon now!” I said as I grabbed Taeyeon’s Hands

LEETEUK’S POV

Darn it! They saw me!

“Alright let’s go before those Paparazzi catch us” I said and ran as fast as I could while holding Boram’s hand.

Oh God! Why should I hold this lady’s hand?

Narrator’s POV

Leeteuk and Junsu Thought that they grabbed their date’s hands and ran… but are they sure that that’s really their date’s hands?

 

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER