even if i die i can't let you go

She's a bridge of love

Chapter 28

YUNHO’S POV

I kept looking for him all over the campus but I can’t seem to fine him. Where would that bastard be?

“YAH” I shouted at Leeteuk when I saw him standing at the post. “You son of a b*tch!!!” I added as I punched his thick face.

Looks like Jonghyun and the rest of the boys found me punching Leeteuk. They immediately butted in and stopped us.

“Hey!” Jonghyun called. “Are you crazy?!” he asked me.

“What?!” I answered. “So I am the crazy dude now?”

“It’s alright!” Leeteuk said.

“IT’S NOT YOU MORON!” Yunho answered back.

“Hey!” Micky reprimanded. “Will you please let him explain everything?”

I just sighed and nod.

My fists were clenched the whole time for I am so pissed. He broke Taeyeon’s heart when he promised that he wouldn’t!

“What happened Teuk?” Jonghyun asked but he wasn’t answering.

“Jungsu!” Micky called. “If you’ll be like this for the next 6 minutes, I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE!”

“What/ Happened?!” He asked pissed. “I’ll tell you what happened. This guy...” he said as he pointed to himself. “Is a bi*ch who broke her girl’s heart!”

“Bwoh!” I retorted. “The girl you love? More like, “the girl you played!”

“Hyung!” Jong called. “Will you shut it down?”

I wasn’t able to reply... if i did, I might just say things that would hurt Teuk’s feelings... oh wait! He doesn’t have that!

“Pabo!” Leeteuk whispered to himself. You bet!

“Teuk... Talk to us... tell us what happened!” Jonghyun  said as leeteuk explained everything.

 

GIRL’S REST ROOM

TIFFANY’S POV

“Fany, Taeyeon must be at the restroom!” Sica said.

“Neh.. she likes going there...” Miryo agreed. We went to the rest room and saw a crying Kim Taeyeon...

“TAENG!” Sooyoung called as she hugged her. “Kwenchana?”

Taeyeon was hugging Sooyoung while crying. She can’t answer her question, but obviously she’s not.

“That Leeteuk is a bastasrd!” Miryo told herself.

“Neh!” I agreed. “all this time i thought he loves you... but what? Aigoo!”

“Taeyeon... please stop crying, you might have a hard time breathing...” Sica said.

“Ani!” Taeng said quietky as she shook her head. “I’s better for me to have a hard time breathing...”

“Yah!” Miryo shouted. “Don’t say that!”

“Unnie...” Seohyun said. “Please stop that. Don’t waste your tears over a heartless !” she added as she hugged Taeyeon. After which she pulled her phone and dialled Kyuhyun Oppa’s number.

“he really doesn’t love me...” Taeyeon murmured. “He really can’t love me back..”

We were not able to reply instead, we hugged our little Taengoo and comforted her. I really pitty Taeyeon, she’s really suffering a lot...

LIBRARY

BORAM’S POV

Success! I have Leeteuk’s heart already! That Taeyeon must really be hurt right now. So what? That’s her consequence after taking what’s rightfully mine!

“Yeobosseo Junsu?” i asked

“WHAT DO YOU WANT BORAM?” He retorted

“Hey... i succeeded!” i informed him through the phone

“What do you mean you succeeded?” he asked

“Leeteuk is now mine!” I said playfully.

“WHAT DID YOU DO?!” Junsu asked worriedly

“Nothing!” I teased. “I just took what’s really mine!”

“You son of a-“ he said, but before he was able to finnish, I hang the phone already. What a poor guy... he must be thanking me.. Taeyeon would be his in no time!

NARRATOR’S POV

POST

“WHERE’S THAT BASTARD?!” Kyuhyun said while his fists are clenched. He was too angry while walking towards Leeteuk.

From afar, the boys can see their hyung coming.

“Is that...” Jonghyun asked.

“KYUHYUN!” All of them shouted.

Kyuhyun heard his name so he ran immediately towards the boys ready to punch Leeteuk.

“YOU BASTARD!” Kyuhyun shouted as he punched Leeteuk’s face

“Hyung!” the boys stopped.

“I entrusted my sister to you! You dumbhead!” Kyuhyn added ready to take another punch

“LET HIM EXPLAIN HYUNG!” Yunho shouted. There were already tons of people crowding them.

“WHAT LIES WILL YOU TEL ME? HUH?” Kyuhyun asked.

“OPPA!” Seohyun shouted with the girls. With Taeyeon particularly hiding at Sooyoung’s back.

“Seo!” Kyuhyun said. “get out of here. I don’t want you to see how I skin this bastard alive!”

Seohyun got to scared so she ran back to the comfort room.

“Hyung, Leeteuk has an excuse...” Micky said.

“Bwoh?!” Kyuhyun said. “So there’s an excuse if a person break someone’s heart?”

“Ani Hyung!” Jonghyun said. “Please just listen to him?”

“You better explain it well young man! If not, I’ll really do something reckless!” Kyuhyun taunted.

SCHOO’L CORRIDOR

NARRATOR’S POV

“Oppa!” The girls called as they saw Junsu walking.

Upon hearing his name, Junsu looked at them. “TAENG!” He called as he hugged Taeyeon.

“Junsu!” Taeyeon said as she cried her heart out while hugging him.

“Shhhh...” Junsu comforted. “It’s alright... I am here, you can tell me everything...”

“I am hurt... really...” Taeyeon said.

“I know...” JUnsu said. “I think, it’s better if you go home...”

“Neh!” Sica and the girls agreed. “It’s our dismissal already actually...”

“Come with me...” Junsu said. “I’ll take you home...”

“Neh...” Taeyeon replied who was already calmed due to her best friend’s appearance.

 

“Pweh!” Boram said while hiding. “Look at this crying bicth! Such a cry baby...”

 

POST

NARRATOR’S POV.

Taeyeon and Junsu walked together at the parking lot. Leeteuk can see them from afar. Deep inside him, he was hurting... he really loves Taeyeon but... what can he do? He loves her so mutch that he’s already hurting her...

“Well Jungsu...” Kyuhyun started. “Taeyeon needs to know your reason...”

“NO!” Leeteuk shouted with much anger on his face.

“What?!” Yunho asked.

“NO!” Leeteuk shouted. “please don’t tell her...”

“Then what would you do?” Jonghyun asked. “Let her be with Junsu?”

“neh..” Micky agreed. “Look at how he cares for Taeyeon..” micky added as they look at Junsu and Taeyeon at the parking lot.

HOUSE

TAEYEON’S POV

Leeteuk, why are you hurting me? Why do you always do this to me? Am i really stupid to think that you would really love me? All this time i thought you love me back... but i guess i am wrong...

“KIM TAEYEON!” Tiffany called from the living room.

“Please open this door... we are also using the same room!” Amber teased.

“Neh!” i replied with a hoarse voice. I stood up from my bed and opened the door.

“Oh TaenG!” Miryo said as she touched my face. “Look at you... Please stop crying... will you?”

I just nodded but i can’t help it. I pulled Miryo and hugged her.

“Miryo, I can;t believe that this is happening to me...” I said while crying. “Why?”

“Oh Taengoo...” Miryo said. “Don’t waste your tears because of him...”

NARRATOR’S POV

Taeyeon was all read. Her eyes were swollen and she can’t hardly breath. The pain inside her caused her loose of appetite. The food at the table was brought by Junsu for her to eat. It was all her favourite but she didn;t even took a bite. She never drank water and even touched the utensils around. She was zoning out the whole dinner time. Crying was what she did.

“Taey... eat just this once.” Junsu said. “You need food for your stomach...”

“You might get sick Taeng...” Sooyoung added.

“It’s alright...” Taeyon said. “It’s better...”

 “OH KIM TAEYEON.... WHY AREN'T YOU EATING?” Boram asked as she entered the dining room.

“Why are you here?” Tiffany and Junsu asked in chorous.

“I live here, pabo!” Boram teased.

Taeyeon’s eyes started to be moist again. Her eyes acted as an implant waterfalls on her face again. She stood up and ran to her room. Boram just smirked and sat at Taeyeon’s place

“Yah!” Junsu stopped her. “Do you have manners?”

“I do...” Boram retorted

“Aigoo...” Miryo said. “I can’t take this anymore...”

“WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?” Amber shouted.

 “You still have a guts to stay at our place?!” Tiffany shouted.

“HEY HEY HEY!” Boram said. “Look sweetie, I didn;t do anything bad at Taeyeon... or do you consider being BEAUTIFUL a bad thing?”

“Yah!” Sooyoung called. “Look at your confidence. What did you do to Leeteuk? Did you ask him to drink a potion?”

“Ani... but, if you consider my beauty as a potion then yes...” Boram teased ash she laughed.

Junsu walked away from them. He walked out of their house leaving a loud bang of the door.

“You stay away from us you MIDGET!” Sooyoung said as she gave an emphasis on her height.

“GOSH! I AM SCARED! WAHHAHA!!!” Boram replied playfully.

GIRL’S ROOM

Taeyeon was looking at the star trying to remember everything that happened while she was with Leeteuk.

 

 

 

All that time she was crying her Heart out. She even fell asleep after crying...

 

 

 

PEOPLE.... DO YOU GUYS WANT A SEQUEL?

IF YOU DO JUST SAY SO... KOMAWO!